Fish for Thought Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fish for Thought

How would you rate Fish for Thought?

"THE FINEST DELIVERY YOU WILL EVER RECEIVE IN THIS COUNTRY. THE FRESHEST FISH YOU CAN IMAGINE EASY ORDERING AND THE SMOOTHEST DELIVERY AND PACKED IN THE MOST UP TO DATE “GREEN PACKING” ABSOLUTELY 100 % AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. CANNOT WAIT TO ORDER MY NEXT AWESOME FISH DELIVERY. THANK YOU."
"We recently received the luxury lobster and shellfish box and it was simply perfect. The fish was so fresh and so very tasty plus each different type of shellfish, including the lobster, came with a different sauce which enhanced them even further. We also had a packet of lobster bisque soup in the box, divine flavour and consistency. I know what we’ll be serving up on Christmas Day in my house! Thanks so much Fish for Thought, you are brilliant!"
"I ordered lobsters, crabs and scallops from Fish for Thought recently. Everything was excellent. I particularly loved the scallops because they are my favourite shell fish, and my 13-year old half-Italian grand-daughter, who had never had scallops before and was keen to give them a try said that she could taste the sea. I can think of no higher praise. Thank you Fish for Thought. I shall definitely be calling on your services again."
"An exceptional company. Their products are on the pricey side but they are second to none in terms of quality and taste and the customer service is comparable to the best standards in America. If you are a pescatarian look no further!"
"First time ordering with FfT and so glad we did. 5 x 1kg lobsters cooked and prepared arrived bang on time and in excellent condition for our daughter’s 30th birthday. Fantastic quality, fantastic service - thank you FfT."
"very fresh fish tasty and packing great"
"Great website, easy to make purchases and efficient staff meaning the fresh salmon was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Additionally when prepared and eaten was the finest salmon I have ever eaten"
Fish for Thought is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews