Finest Dental Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Finest Dental Reviews

About Finest Dental:

FINEST DENTAL - PREMIER LEAGUE DENTISTS, INDUSTRY BEST TREATMENTS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

Cannon St London - Liverpool St London - Brentwood - Wokingham - Winchester - Milton Keynes - Leicester

At Finest Dental we are one of the fastest growing cosmetic dental practices in the UK. We strive to provide first class treatment at very competitive and affordable prices. We provide a range of cosmetic dental treatments, from dental implants and invisible braces, through to dental crowns, dental bridges and white fillings. Our dentists are all highly qualified, reliable, professional, trustworthy and GDC registered. Dental work isn’t always cheap, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide the treatment you require, at a price you can afford to pay.

Our promise to you is that, as well as driving prices down, we will ensure the highest of standards are maintained. We hire only top quality practitioners, all registered with the GDC (General Dental Council) and qualified in cosmetic procedures, like implantology. Our practices are all of the highest standard too, having been passed by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).

We try to make the whole process of enhancing your smile as easy and stress free as possible, it all starts the first time you contact us. You can call us free at any time on 0800 756 6860 and ask any questions regarding the various cosmetic procedures you may be considering and pricing. If you decide to go ahead with a free consultation, we can book you in to your nearest practice. Whatever your cosmetic dental requirements are will have to be determined by one of our experienced dentists at the practice. The staff there will put together a treatment plan, pricing and give you a good idea of exactly what the process will involve. From there you can go away and think about it or decide to get started as soon as possible.

We always welcome any feedback you may have, positive or negative, it’s all helping us develop and achieve our mission, of being the UK’s best cosmetic dental operation.

03330162093

Joanne ryan
Finest Dental 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Roberta
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with my journey so far with the Brentwood practise. Thanks for your amazing help!
Excellent Dentist that have been wonderful throughout my treatments, informative, friendly and would highly recommend!
I got a dental implant with Finest Dental and I have also came in for a filling. Firstly every one at the Cannon Street practice is very friendly and lovely. I felt well cared for each time i've been in the dentist's chair. The implant was done successfully and comparing prices with lots of other places Finest Dental is definitely the most cost effective and yet still in keeping with the highest standard of treatment. They offer affordable pay plans without which i may have not been able to get my implant. Have been recommending to friends. Thank you Finest Dental for my new tooth :)
Had implants on my top teeth in Winchester a few years ago and am so pleased. For years I had crowns that constantly fell out or cracked. I wish I’d done it years ago. So pleased that I am now part way through having the bottom ones done!. Stavros and Manos are both reassuring and professional and put me completely at ease. All the girls on the front desk are lovely as are the nurses

Fantastic thank you so much.
I attended the the Winchester practise, living in ringwood, this was a distance to travel but was really satisfied with every aspect of my treatment.
Lovely and clean, organized, onetime and helpful!
Winchester Finest Dental have been amazing through my whole treatment process!

I have had Invisalign and I am now in love with the way my teeth look!

Thank you!
Brilliant service , great price , reception was fabulous made me feel comfortable and confident Nicky is wonderful such a pleasure to have met her .
Really great service! I love my teeth post Invisalign and felt that my dentist was always polite and reassuring though out the course of treatment! Would definitely recommend the Liverpool street branch and Dr Maha!
Myself Adrian has been here at Brentwood clinic,and even after a few issues,they where so helpful in all area to put my mind at rest and all things right,and Samantha was always there to support and here team behind made me feel a ease.
They where always there to help.
Great team at Brentwood. I’m at the end of treatment now, very happy. Thanks guys
Had Invisalign at brentwood finest dental and couldn’t be happier! My quote was £1000+ cheaper than my consultations elsewhere & they gave me all information needed in depth. Nicky on reception has looked after me through out as well as all the staff. Friendly team who became friends throughout my treatment ☺️
Excellent service, great staff! Can't fault it. Winchester finest dental 5 star!!
Absolutely love the staff at finest dental Brentwood. So friendly and always helpful especially the reception staff.
Service has been spot on, very accommodating and process has been explained throughout. Michelle and Louisa have been particularly helpful at the Leicester branch I attend. Would 100% recommend. Customer service is 10/10.
I rate Finest Dental Winchester so highly, that I travel nearly 20 miles for appointments, rather than seek a dental practice more local to myself. They are a great team, who I’ve recommended to several friends and will continue to do so.
Finest Dental Liverpool Street -
Amazing service, professional and super friendly staff - Annalise and Vanessa !
I have a huge fear of the dentist but feel so much better after my first appointment at Finest Dental Winchester. Nuria and Geraldine have put me totally at ease. Highly recommended!
Just received dental treatment at Finest Dental Brentwood, and the service has been 5stars from start to finish. Nicky from behind the desk has answered all my queries and kept me informed all along the journey. The dentist Paula and nurse Sam, have been very professional, friendly and helpful, and the new tooth looks great. Very satisfied customer.
Finest dental brentwood the reception lady Nicky is very helpfull and polite. I’m very happy with the service
Finest Dental is rated 4.29 based on 1,114 reviews