Fineflora Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fineflora deliver?

About Fineflora: Fineflora help you send flowers by post and beautiful Guernsey freesias to the UK from £15.00. Fast delivery, 100% secure ordering and free Fineflora Points with every order. We deliver Flowers, Bouquets, Plants, Gifts and Seasonal Hampers throughout the UK and an International Flower Delivery service.

info@fineflora.com

Merton Nursery
Points Lane
St Andrew
Guernsey

Tell us how Fineflora made you happy

"Writing this as no reasonable response from FineFlora since October. Paid over £30 for large bouquet which arrived in full bloom with all the stamens falling out and lasted just 5 days despite being marketed as in bud and long lasting. A similar bunch from Tesco at a qtr of the price lasted 3 weeks. Reason for review is that their opinion was that flowers were ok despite their guarantee claims to fix problems and when I did a review it was never published. They only publish 3 star and over. Now not responding to emails and won’t tell me who I can escalate to - this is a completely dishonest business. I’ll now be pursuing through consumer rights. Save your money!!"
Are you Fineflora? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Flowers ordered in p!entry of time for Mothering Sunday arrived 2 days late. Appalling service. Wish I had read reviews & the terms & conditions. They will not refund your money despite not fulfill!long the order which I had paid for. Flowers in poor state when eventually arrived presumably because they had been in transit for too long. Dont use. I won't be using again."
"If I could give no stars I would. My 90 year old Mother's flowers for Mothers Day should have been delivered on Friday. Still no sign of them on Mother's Day itself. I feel as if I've been ripped off and so wish I'd read these reviews before ordering. Don't give these guys your money."
"Worst company I have had the misfortune to deal with. Ordered flowers that did not arrive. The only way to contact them is by email which I did numerous times, but did not receive 1 reply. Very bad service. Would never use them again."
"My husband ordered Valentine flowers for me. They were ordered in plenty of time and 1st class postage was paid. They did not arrive on the required day. Needless to say Fine Flora could not care less and refused any refund. Steer well clear of these cowboys!"
"I ordered flowers for Valentines day to be delivered to the hotel where we were staying. These were ordered in plenty of time and Fine flora were still advertising their Valentine flowers day(s) after i had ordered mine by first class post, They never arrived! on Valentines day - but did the day after when we left. To me this is totally unacceptable. My wife had no flowers for the first time in 47 years and was very upset. Fineflora did not seem bothered at all saying it was out of their hands as it was the postal service at fault. This would be true for all of their flowers. £35 flowers on Valentines day are only £8 the day after. Fine flora refuse to refund any monies. I will not be using this company again. Had a read these reviews before purchasing when nearly 60% award one star, i would not have used them. Be warned - go elsewhere."
"Sent a beautiful bouquet of cut Freesia’s. simple ordering on the internet and arrived on time and a very happy mother! Flowers lasted well and will use again."
"Lovely flowers, easy to use website and flowers fresh and good value!"
"Excellent service, no complaints from recipients. Only on two occasions have my flowers not arrived in all the years I have used fine flora and the issue was dealt with quickly and flowers resent and delivered ok. Ok, a little expensive but I trust the team and customer care. Would recommend"
"What a joke...but an expensive one at £25 for a twig.... Not value for money. Don't waste your time or money...was told by fineflora that the poorly looking twig was normal quality for a natural product. Save your money. Go to a garden centre!!!! Was never offered my money back even though I was OBVIOUSLYcompetley dissatisfied with my i period purchase"
"What is delivered is far from as advertised....appalling 😞"
"Shocking quality, complete rip off."
"Easier to use to order flowers online from than other sites selling flowers. The flowers ordered (Freesias £20) arrived on time and lasted well. Freesias actually arrive in bud so open up over a few days. Freesias from Guernsey are a real joy so would defin recommend FinefloraCom as a bookmark for flower delivery. Prices seem reasonable and service reliable"
"Always offers an easy way to send flowers to friends and family. They always say how pretty and nice the flowers are and the freesias are a definite family favourite. Grown in Guernsey so good and fresh."
"Wish i had done some research first, ordered flowers for a very good friends 60th Anniversary, flowers didn't turn up, When i emailed they said would send out another bunch. Advised no need as was a week late and would like a refund. Was told that its basically Royal Mails fault although i paid £5.95 - they seem to think i should have paid £15 for a courier.... very poor service - never again."
"From start to finish just awful, first ordered never turned up with just the delivery note turning up no flowers, they did resend the flowers, but why bother, substandard bunch with few buds and a load of leaves. Contacted them and was sent a very condescending email back with no offer or anything. So i would avoid this company, utterly awful."
"I ordered flowers for my mother and my partners mother. When they turned up they were nothing like what was ordered. We ordered freesias with 20 stems, a small bunch of flowers came with only 9 stems and the flower heads all fell off, the next bunch came supposedly 38 flowers, but only 11 stems and no flower heads turned up!! been emailing customer service for 7 days now and they are now telling me i will not be getting a refund as these are acceptable. would NEVER go with these again!!"
"I ordered mother's day flowers on 26th Feb for delivery 9th March. I discovered on 10th March that they hadn't been delivered. Emailed customer support for 4 days running before I got an answer. apparently they couldn't just track my order through the booking reference (?) and asked for all details I gave them. Emailed it numerous times before I got a reply asking for the exact house number last week(I'd given a house name and postcode still not enough apparently). I emailed a reply and asked that the order be cancelled and my card refunded. I've now sent it numerous times and still no answer, refund or flowers. Don't use this company, they are incompetent and don't care."
Fineflora is rated 2.06 based on 18 reviews