Fetch Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Fetch
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Fetch made you happy

Telephone
"Prompt delivery of Koi fish winter food as well as Autarky dry dog food for a clients dog."
Are you Fetch? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fetch receives. Reply Free
"Order placed with delivery a week later to ensure that items ordered would be in stock - confirmation of delivery email showing the dog food missing! I delayed delivery on the basis it would be in stock - according to their own system! will not be using again, a waste of time."
"Great product selection & very quick delivery, nominated 1 hr slots!"
"Ordered food and veto any type products for my dogs. Arrived promptly and products as advertised. Pleased."
"Ordered goods even though it was a bank holiday it arrived following day"
"First time I have used Fetch and also the last. I don't continue to trade with companies that do not keep their promises."
"Very good company for dog food, good range, excellent prices, quick delivery, offers for signing up."
"My last order was not delivered as requested due to the van braking down. However re delivery was arranged for the following day and I received a gift voucher for my next order. very nice customer service."
"I bought the plug in that says it will calm my cats down and stop them fighting. I'm a pensioner on a very low income but my cats are my priority so I hoped this would make them more amenable to each other and stop them "spatting". It cost over £30, which is about 10% of what I usually have in my bank ... so a lot of money to me, and it didn't work."
"First time I have used this company to order my dog food. Extremely impressed with the prices and the very quick delivery."
"Terrific service, we order a LOT of dog food and dog items, we have Deerhound and a Large Whippet ... they both enjoy lots of free exercise, and have appetites to enable them to do so! FETCH have good competitive prices, is an attractive, easily navigable site, delivers promptly and in well packaged boxes..... the whole site has a lovely contemporary and professional look to it. We have never had any goods arrive damaged or split, as the packing is carefully and appropriately done for, often, heavy bags of dog meal or tins or packaged dog meats... THANK YOU. Both my dogs are full of wet shiny healthy noses, and paws and very VERY laggy tails. GOOD VALUE. ATTRACTIVE SITE. EFFICIENT SERVICE, and GREAT PACKAGING... not too much plastic .. well done..and THANK YOU"
"Great range. Love the speed of delivery. The delivery is why I will continue to use Fetch every time."
"The range of products is excellent, the speed of delivery too. Also, the information of when deliveries are due is very comprehensive and helpful."
"Good prices and communication. A little slow to deliver on this occasion."
"Best price Science Hill dog food i could find and even got more money off with a voucher code"
"Fantastic delivery service, friendly staff and great prices."
"Excellent prices and offers appropriate for my Dog"
Sue
"Great prices, easy website to use, and next day delivery slots usually available."
"Excellent range of products, competitive prices and I can link any orders to my Ocado delivery for free!"
"I recently ordered a dog harness - it was delivered within two days, and although it didn't fit quite right, Fetch were more than happy to refund me in full, answering my emails quickly and courteously. Lots of great items for pets on their website - will definitely use them again."
Fetch is rated 4.55 based on 33 reviews