Fetch Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Fetch?

Tell us how Fetch made you happy

Telephone
"Be aware that if you elect to have your package left and Fetch actually deliver to the wrong house you are still held liable for the lost goods. They also accuse you of lying by accepting the word of the driver who made the mistake instead of the regular customer who will now never use them again."
Are you Fetch? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beyond abject service--never again So their system doesnt update and they deliver to a former address 300 miles away-they then call and confirm twice that funds will not be drawn--so we reorder to our correct address--we get the item 2 days later and guess what they have drawn the funds twice--nice eh--then i endure live chat for 25 mins for a simple request to refund today--service is beyond awful with the agent either grossly incompetent as they cant process a most simple of requests-or they are actually deliberately being grossly incompetent--the outcome--they will refund us within 10 days--so 12 days after they wrongly took funds we will get it back--yes we are really going to use these clowns again--shocking service but do they give a damn--nope"
"Repeatedly take two payments one on day of ordering one on day of delivery. They tell you that it is a pre authorisation and they haven’t taken two payments. Whatever their excuse your money is NOT available for you to use. Had no problems for a year it’s now happened three times. Won’t use again."
"Dreadful! They use Hermes. Part of my order arrived late, having waited in 4 hours. The rest took me 5 days of daily chats and emails to get, waiting on chat for 20mins and then getting cut off. No one could tell me when or if I would receive my order. No one would take responsibility. They would not resend the items and told me they weren’t in stock when they were."
"Great idea. Free delivery with Ocado order. They have the right kind of cat litter and are rarely out of stock. No complaints whatsoever."
"I am really fed up with "in stock" items not being in stock by the time I check out 2 minutes later. Their online chat is also not great - been at the front of the queue for 20 minutes tonight and still waiting........"
"Ordered on a Thursday and recieved product on the Saturday. Excellent service."
"Prompt delivery of Koi fish winter food as well as Autarky dry dog food for a clients dog."
"Order placed with delivery a week later to ensure that items ordered would be in stock - confirmation of delivery email showing the dog food missing! I delayed delivery on the basis it would be in stock - according to their own system! will not be using again, a waste of time."
"Great product selection & very quick delivery, nominated 1 hr slots!"
"Ordered food and veto any type products for my dogs. Arrived promptly and products as advertised. Pleased."
"Ordered goods even though it was a bank holiday it arrived following day"
"First time I have used Fetch and also the last. I don't continue to trade with companies that do not keep their promises."
"Very good company for dog food, good range, excellent prices, quick delivery, offers for signing up."
"My last order was not delivered as requested due to the van braking down. However re delivery was arranged for the following day and I received a gift voucher for my next order. very nice customer service."
"I bought the plug in that says it will calm my cats down and stop them fighting. I'm a pensioner on a very low income but my cats are my priority so I hoped this would make them more amenable to each other and stop them "spatting". It cost over £30, which is about 10% of what I usually have in my bank ... so a lot of money to me, and it didn't work."
"First time I have used this company to order my dog food. Extremely impressed with the prices and the very quick delivery."
"Terrific service, we order a LOT of dog food and dog items, we have Deerhound and a Large Whippet ... they both enjoy lots of free exercise, and have appetites to enable them to do so! FETCH have good competitive prices, is an attractive, easily navigable site, delivers promptly and in well packaged boxes..... the whole site has a lovely contemporary and professional look to it. We have never had any goods arrive damaged or split, as the packing is carefully and appropriately done for, often, heavy bags of dog meal or tins or packaged dog meats... THANK YOU. Both my dogs are full of wet shiny healthy noses, and paws and very VERY laggy tails. GOOD VALUE. ATTRACTIVE SITE. EFFICIENT SERVICE, and GREAT PACKAGING... not too much plastic .. well done..and THANK YOU"
"Great range. Love the speed of delivery. The delivery is why I will continue to use Fetch every time."
"The range of products is excellent, the speed of delivery too. Also, the information of when deliveries are due is very comprehensive and helpful."
Fetch is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews