Fetch Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Fetch

How would you rate Fetch ?

"First time I have used Fetch and also the last. I don't continue to trade with companies that do not keep their promises."
"I bought the plug in that says it will calm my cats down and stop them fighting. I'm a pensioner on a very low income but my cats are my priority so I hoped this would make them more amenable to each other and stop them "spatting". It cost over £30, which is about 10% of what I usually have in my bank ... so a lot of money to me, and it didn't work."
"First time I have used this company to order my dog food. Extremely impressed with the prices and the very quick delivery."
"Terrific service, we order a LOT of dog food and dog items, we have Deerhound and a Large Whippet ... they both enjoy lots of free exercise, and have appetites to enable them to do so! FETCH have good competitive prices, is an attractive, easily navigable site, delivers promptly and in well packaged boxes..... the whole site has a lovely contemporary and professional look to it. We have never had any goods arrive damaged or split, as the packing is carefully and appropriately done for, often, heavy bags of dog meal or tins or packaged dog meats... THANK YOU. Both my dogs are full of wet shiny healthy noses, and paws and very VERY laggy tails. GOOD VALUE. ATTRACTIVE SITE. EFFICIENT SERVICE, and GREAT PACKAGING... not too much plastic .. well done..and THANK YOU"
"Great range. Love the speed of delivery. The delivery is why I will continue to use Fetch every time."
"The range of products is excellent, the speed of delivery too. Also, the information of when deliveries are due is very comprehensive and helpful."
"Good prices and communication. A little slow to deliver on this occasion."
"Best price Science Hill dog food i could find and even got more money off with a voucher code"
"Fantastic delivery service, friendly staff and great prices."
"Excellent prices and offers appropriate for my Dog"
Sue
"Great prices, easy website to use, and next day delivery slots usually available."
"Excellent range of products, competitive prices and I can link any orders to my Ocado delivery for free!"
"I recently ordered a dog harness - it was delivered within two days, and although it didn't fit quite right, Fetch were more than happy to refund me in full, answering my emails quickly and courteously. Lots of great items for pets on their website - will definitely use them again."
"Excellent service,shame they dont have a loyalty customer scheme"
"Competative prices with superb delivery options, offering hourly slots for your convenience."
"Low prices, impeccable service and selectable delivery slots. What more could you want?"
"Very good prices and brilliant delivery service with next day one hour slots."
"Efficient, competitive prices, easy website to navigate, kept in touch with updates about our order and the delivery was on time, helpful drivers with a can do attitude"
"quick & easy to use website, choice of time slots for you to choose the time to suit you. Very pleasant and helpful delivery guys."
"excellent service, updates on delivery times if delayed"
Fetch is rated 4.62 based on 26 reviews