Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
Frizza’s food was delicious, the guys were lovely and helpful. They surpassed our expectations, we loved the pizza. The set up looked great, and everyone was happy, as they helped to accommodate everyone and their requirements.
For such short notice it was a really great service!
Very professional. Food was amazing! Got food out quickly and did everything we asked. 100% recommend.
Great food for a BBQ without any of the hassle of cooking yourself and none of the washing up!
Beautiful bar, creating a great atmosphere. Friendly and professional
Great guys and fun food
Burnout BBQ were so great, super friendly and cool! Great food, and really easy set up. Fantastic choice and would recommend to any party / festival or celebration.
Super friendly, professional, served exactly what we asked for off menu, well priced, tasty food, presented well and went down really well with all the guests, most had double servings. The only request I would have if I rebook was to ask for more meat in each portion (although I could have had more if I just asked)...
Food was fantastic. Very friendly and delivered a great service.
Well organised, food was exceptional. A good choice of food.
The team were really friendly and the food was amazing! All our guests were really impressed with the quality of the food. Favourites were the pesto prawns and mini beef burgers. They also provided a candy station that the kids loved. Would definitely recommend.
All our guests said how delicious the food was. People went back for more and more. I'm glad I ordered extra portions!! We had the non-alcoholic bar and this was also a hit - there were lots of people driving as we live in a rural location and all the drivers were really pleased that there was something interesting for them to drink. The 'mocktails' went down really well with the 12- and 13-year olds as well! Everyone also said how friendly and kind the guys at Smoky Gaucho were. We were really pleased we booked them and would certainly recommend them.
Delicious vegan fast-food - great for teenage party
Loved it how they just got on with it, no hassle or pestering as we were all very busy.
Very efficient staff and very tasty food! Thank you.
Easy to communicate with, on time (very important!) and did what it said on the tin. The beer battered fish was particularly good.
Great food, great communication with owner. Guests loved the food and the guy who came to cook it and serve it. Took all the pressure off me to deal with feeding anyone so great value for money!
It was a lovely set up and they arrived on time to be ready for everyone to eat. We were running a little off schedule and they happily waited for us. People did go back for seconds before everyone had eaten so we were left with the groom and mother of the bride without food but it must have meant they were delicious I suppose! The portions are 3 small tacos so could make one big one if your thinking about hungry tummy’s. Over all lovely company and service!
Lovely buns, my guests loved them. All gone in a flash!
The Antonino's team were very professional, friendly and everyone loved their pizzas. They even fed our bar staff!
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 309 reviews