Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
Jenny
"great help for me when I needed inspiration for a memorable evening to celebrate landmark birthday! Fun, efficient and delicious, with the WoW factor! Great event. Did not disappoint! Thank you!"
Oliver
"Feast It is fantastic, they've gotten me some great bookings and they team are second to none. I would highly recommend."
Hector Forwood
"They provided an exceptional ecosystem for learning, development and progression. I loved working here and feel blessed to have met such a lovely, hardworking and inspiring team."
"From start to finish Petya and her team were so great, friendly, food was incredible."
"Pella was a great Caterer to book, she was very easy to communicate with, she arrived early and was very professional. The food of a very good standard, and she herself was simply lovely. We would highly recommend her."
"Pette delivered on everything we needed for daugther's 21st party event. Great food, professional service and a pleasure to deal with. Would use them again, 100%."
"Smoky Gaucho was professional , friendly and helpful. Worked hard and delivered their best!"
"Such fantastic customer service and a wonderful array of traders. There is no doubt Feast-it are injecting much life into the London catering scene!"
"So professional, delivered all they promised and munch munch more. Delicious people, delicious food and when the party was all over a delicious feeling of munchyness! Feast It, Can't Beat It!"
"Every step of my experience with 'Feast It' was as easy as 'pie' and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any catering for any occasion! :)"
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 294 reviews