Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"Feast it absolutely nailed it - the process was easy and the service we got was next level. Everyone warned us that getting top quality catering would be one of the most frustrating things to organise for our wedding, but actually it was a piece of cake!"
"Super easy to book my fav food for a corporate function!"
"Excellent and Easy"
"So professional, delivered all they promised and munch munch more. Delicious people, delicious food and when the party was all over a delicious feeling of munchyness! Feast It, Can't Beat It!"
"Every step of my experience with 'Feast It' was as easy as 'pie' and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any catering for any occasion! :)"
"All my street food needs in one neat well packaged location, booking couldn't have been easier and the food couldn't have been tastier!"
"All the food was amazing. Highly recommend. Thank you!"
"Absolutely fantastic, 10/10"
"Amazing. Everything we wanted and more."
"We had Feast It help us organise food for my mum's 50th - the food trucks went down a treat! Great team as well, super supportive :)"
"I loved using FeastIts platform. I got a lot of great variety from vendors that I otherwise wouldn't have had access to. Really easy to use! Definitely would recommend it for anyone looking for catering services!"
"I loved my experience of Feast It! Chloe sorted all the catering for my daughters 21st party from mac n cheese through to gourmet burgers; it was all there! (The late night bacon butties went down particularly well...) definitely recommend them if you want a stress free event with fab food!"
"Great variety of food stalls, super friendly stall owners with bit of personality."
"I was really impressed with the food options at the Hackney Half marathon in 2017 - Feast It made this happen and provided the perfect remedy to a hard morning of running!"
"Cheeky burger loves working with feast it . Great bookings , always accurate info, no problems, fast payments"
"Feast It were brilliant at matching my requirements with the perfect caterers. From start to finish everything was dealt with promptly and we were really please with how straightforward the whole process was. Would recommend."
"We haven’t done much yet with feast it but we have plenty of opportunities on the way... Feast it is a friendly and professional organisation who help us to grow our little Street food business. We are glad to be part of their traders and looking forward a great collaboration."
"The Feast It team were hugely professional from start to finish and I couldn't imagine having a nicer team to help me and my wife on our special day."
"Feast It were absolutely amazing at organising the catering for my event. They were all incredibly helpful and friendly and the food was seriously good!"
"They are amazing people to work with and also they have loads events."
Feast It is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews