Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
We have had a corporate party for 30 people on a boat in London marina. Enricca Rocca provided with the perfect service, we really appreciated their professionalism, friendlyness, and of course food. Everyone had a great night.
Smoky Gaucho were amazing. Unique & fun ‘train’ setup, great food & happy, courteous servers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them & will almost certainly use them again.
We had an absolutely brilliant experience with La Porca yesterday. Neelima and her team were so helpful and friendly and the food was absolutely delicious. If you’re thinking of hiring them for your function, do it. I would definitely use them again, even if it’s just for the delicious jalapeño poppers. Thanks Neelima and thanks Feast It for putting us in touch.
Hiring Staks Souvlaki bar was the best thing I did. Everyone was talking about it and enjoyed the food so much, it truly was delicious. The van looked great and the guys were so friendly. I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much.
We had such good feedback about their food. They were so professional and their stand looked incredible. When Caribbean people are saying the food is amazing, you know it truly is! Thank you!
A very positive experience. Will recommend them to all my family and friends.
Amazing experience, delicious food!
The team were really friendly and the food was amazing! All our guests were really impressed with the quality of the food. Favourites were the pesto prawns and mini beef burgers. They also provided a candy station that the kids loved. Would definitely recommend.
All our guests said how delicious the food was. People went back for more and more. I'm glad I ordered extra portions!! We had the non-alcoholic bar and this was also a hit - there were lots of people driving as we live in a rural location and all the drivers were really pleased that there was something interesting for them to drink. The 'mocktails' went down really well with the 12- and 13-year olds as well! Everyone also said how friendly and kind the guys at Smoky Gaucho were. We were really pleased we booked them and would certainly recommend them.
Self-sufficient and delicious food! Would definitely recommend.
The guys at Freewheelin' Pizza where amazing, they worked super hard and the amount of comments we had on the quality of the pizza was outstanding, couldn't thank you enough!!!!
Excllent communication, great food and service.
Food fantastic and made our party perfect!😃
Absolutely brilliant team. Professional, friendly and a real joy to work with.
Delicious vegan fast-food - great for teenage party
Lovely guys, amazing food. Be sure to order the truffle fries!
Everyone at the party loved the food provided by Wannapull. Not only did it taste good but their colourful van was a talking point at the party. They were up and ready to serve really quickly and were very speedy and efficient at serving all our guests in a small time frame. Would highly recommend.
Delicious food
Los Tacos cooked a great meal for 30 people for a big birthday at my house. The food was terrific and they were very friendly and easy to work with and adaptable to the menu I wanted. I would invite them to do it again.
Loved it how they just got on with it, no hassle or pestering as we were all very busy.
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 309 reviews