Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Kerri MacGregor-Martin
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Lisa Townsend
This is cycling gear that actually fits real men! My body is a temple, bloody big one and I need clothes that fit so thank you for making cycle gear that doesn’t make me look like the only gay in the village
Just love this print!!!!!
Excellent customer service, prompt & friendly response to email enquiries and very quick delivery
Awesome!
Fantastic shorts so comfy and they look good too. They come up quite far and the phone /cake money pocket is fab. All the products from Fat Lad at the Back are all very well made and good quality. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Wow excellent fitting shorts for the curvy lady.... amazing.... Nice to find something that's made for us
Brilliant range of clothing in fab designs for all sizes. Flattering and comfortable cycle wear.
Very well designed top . Speedy delivery and brilliant all round. Bought this to replace a similar top I had bought from America, the land of the fat, which didn’t fit at all well. Amazing that a US large size specialist can’t get it right where FLAB consistently do .
Five stars because they're the best shorts I've ever ridden in and I should know as I've been riding since I was 7 and now 71. They even beat my Santini for fit and comfort. Super quality shorts.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Great kit everyone! Such a great find. Fits true to form for me. I feel like I’m now the best dress FLATB!
Well impressed, it fits, it’s comfortable and looks good, say no more 😆😆👍👍
Second top from here. Fits great just like the first one. Well happy
Good quality clothing at a reasonable price designed for real people and delivered in days rather than weeks.
The jacket is beautifully made, wind and waterproof, fits well, and makes me feel great , whether on the bike, or at the coffee stop. Well worth the money !
Cracker jersey great fit good length and quality
Superb comfy fit, great for longer rides and don’t cut you in half! Really pleased with this kit, excellent delivery as well, super quick. 👍
So nice to get nice bright colours in larger sizes - so happy I found your online shop. Easy website to use for someone as useless as me with technology and I’ll be back !
Excellent fast service and quality products.
Excellent just what was needed, good fit and delivered when said , would highly recommend
Really good company to deal with. Straightforward and approachable. Quick turnaround on the order too.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.82 based on 2,124 reviews