Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Sally Kelly
More Photos & Videos
Great company! Good communication and service.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Delivery took a while longer than expected but I had prompt replies to my email and my order was chased up. So good customer service.
The gear is really good, I like this because I am tall and this is actually long enough unlike loads of cycling tops. The cut is flattering and certainly not too tight. I will be back for more
One of the friendliest and welcoming cycling groups and clothing brands around.
Order arrived quickly, very good customer service - they kept us up to date with the status of the order etc. No issues whatsoever!
I can't say enough good things about FLAB. Not only are you making great gear for the "non-traditional" cyclist aka the Cyldesdales, you're making it super functional and good looking too. Combine that with top notch customer service and super fast shipping (to Houston, TX USA no less), I can't recommend them enough!
Fantastic customer service, great quality jersey with a striking design!
Excellent service ...Quality Jersey..
Brilliant company, so glad they came up when I searched for large sized shorts! Ordered completely wrong size and they exchanged them with no fuss or bother. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone who needs larger than what you can get in shops and most cycle websites.
Lovely cycling leggings
Perfect for warmer weather riding
Great seat pad
Good leg length (5’7”) past the knee
Really impressed with the quality Material
Amazing body length and comes upto And beyond waist which gives you a comfortable wear and feel Whilst riding and no need to hitch up at your cafe stop !
Will definitely buy more
I completely love FLABs gear now the proud owner of 3 shorts, 3 short and 2 long sleeve tops. Quality, fit and style all brill - and when I had a question the team were quick to speak to me too. Love this ❤️❤️
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Good fit and comfortable
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Brilliant. Your service is excellent, my new leggings arrived in double quick time in fact in time for my next outing with the girls.
Awesome every time! Had a slight ‘sock’ issue but my email was responded to promptly and the problem resolved quickly. I’ve used FLAB for year now and they just get better and better, their customer service has always been fantastic and their clothing looks and fits me perfectly x
Really fast delivery.. can't say anything about the product as it's a gift!
Love the jersey I ordered - material weight is perfect for hot days. Delivery was very quick to Saudi Arabia where I live. I will definitely be ordering more.
Friendly service and prompt response to emails!
Hey up Fat Lads!
Great products and fast delivery
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Can't complain.
Very happy with fat lad at the back, I put wrong email address with my order but it was sorted out straight away 👍
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.84 based on 1,215 reviews