Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
The cycling tights are made to great standard and are a snug fit.
Alas they area good two to three inches too long. I have decided to keep them and wear them with the extra leg length covering my heel and instep.
Shame you can't make the in different leg lengths. A lot of women do not have such long legs
Superb quality x
I bought the thermal ladies purple leggings and have to say they are fab. I'm 5 ft 6 in and they are a bit long but I fold the ankle over on itself and they are fine.
Excellent quality product which fits well. Slightly too long for me (I'm 5ft 6") but I guess you have to cater for those with long limbs as well! Overall would recommend.
Excellent service and great products
Arrived promptly and we'll packaged and exactly what my husband needs for aquiring cake during his bike ride!
Great clubber now you need to make a Jersey with the pork pies on to go with my neck doo dah
I now have 5 items from FLAB and have always been impressed with the quality and fit and love the ethos of the brand.
Absolutely loved my cycling shorts. Fit was perfect and so much more comfy than anything I have tried before. Didn't ride up either, amazing
Very good fit sizing just perfect will be looking to buy more from yourselves in the near future.
Love them. I have one size fits most and can't get them much past my wrists. These work and fit as advertised. I know it is weird that fat people love to ride bikes, but it is finally nice to find gear that works.
Lovely comfortable jacket.
Sleeves very long but in a way that adds to the warmth.
Overall I love it especially the colour.
Lovely gear, lovely people. What’s not to like ?
Excellent top does what is says on the tin. I’ve been looking for ages for something for my fuller figure !
Quality gear, good fit and kept me warm and comfortable on rides where the weather was 4-5 degrees. However, absolutely shocking delivery company in DPD, didnt even attempt delivery and returned my parcel back to FLAB.
Perfect fit and really good wind breaker. Good and bright too.
Great fit, good quality. I have been out cycling in them yet , but look forward to giving them a good workout!
Awesome gear and comfortable.
I’m new to cycling. With gear like this I might stick at it. My bum doesn’t hurt and my boobs fit into the jacket like it were made to measure. Big oop to Team Flab 😘
Great product and wonderful to find sportswear in a larger size! Only niggle is the fabric design that makes them feel like toddler training pants🙁 Otherwise would be 5 star. Great service and delivery.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,774 reviews