Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Sally Kelly
More Photos & Videos
In all my purchases and returns of items (due to my sizing changes), I have only experienced excellent customer service. I can highly recommend fat lad at the back.
Helpful customer service
Great leggings, fit brilliantly and excellent quality
Lovely stuff. Feel I can get out and ride again. Cut and fit with the larger cyclist in mind. Fabulous.
Fantastic that people who need larger sizes are able to buy bikewear with a great fit, it has given me the confidence and motivation to keep exercising, which can only be a good thing. Keep up the the good work FatLad/lasses! Can you please expand on your general fitwear too, with some real long fitness tops, not everyone is confident enough to show their butt off !
Love Fat Lad at the Back cycling gear. It's so great to get cycling gear which fits!
excellent service promt delivery
Great company, great product, great service. Spotted a gap in the market and are filling it beautifully.
Cycling leggings are great: good fit, don’t slip on my saddle, very comfy, make me feel like a professional!
Great customer service and speedily sent!
3 of us started riding together when we couldn’t go out out with our local group due to COVID decided we needed a jersey to celebrate our new found confidence and independence
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020 Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 25th July 2020
It goes without saying that the quality and performance of the goods are spot on and totally recommend them. However, my only gripe is having to pay a delivery charge and if you need to return something than having to pay another delivery charge, especially as a lot of other competitors don't do this. The kit is not cheap which is fair enough because of the quality, but i think the delivery / return charge should be absorbed in the displayed price, as people may think overall this is too expensive.
Arrived quickly and prompt customer service response to my query
I had issues finding tops that fit and made me feel happy to go out in public but this has now changed, the top is of a top standard and fits wonderfully and Is quality, the service is first class and I will now be ordering all my stuff from here
Great jersey! Deep pockets that are at just the right level to reach! Longer in the arms which I appreciate greatly! Used the size guide and it was spot on!
a quality short that is cut for the big guy at 6-6 and 350 i know a little bout it.got the biggest size fat lad had got to fix myself by myself now
It’s pleasing to see a sizing guide which is specific which reassures you that you have ordered the correct size, a perfect fit and excellent quality, very pleased with my purchase.

Keep up the good work :-)
Very quick response to orders and the website is easy to use.

The only shame is the amount of gear that is sold out despite being new in.
Love FLAB for their customer service and quality clothing. They're also warm and friendly when seen at a show. Just love the clothes..
Great product,love the zip pocket on the tops,fast efficient delivery and some entertaining emails-I’ll be back!
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.84 based on 1,223 reviews