Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Amazing top just too short I'm 6ft5 quick dispatch
Extraordinarily quick shipment service from the UK to the US (Minnesota). Putchased as a Christmas gift so he hasn’t tried it on yet But the item came as pictured.
Lovely jersey, great sizing and fantastic quality.
Soft, cosy and is just the ticket!
Bought for a present for my son who has returned to cycling in lock down. Just a hint as he has not cycled since he was a junior many years ago. As always with FLAB the quality look great
Love the jacket! It fits, but is still a little too snug for me at the moment (and that’s the plan). I already have the same jacket in Black with the FLAB logo on the back in “spare tyre” size. The plan is to get into the 52” blue jacket as soon as possible.
Thanks Guys!
Nice jersey however arms really tight so had refund
Superb top.. put a light raincoat over it last Friday.. 20 miles in rain and
Hail, kept me warm even when getting soaked..😃x
Fast delivery!
I bought this for my husband and it is great fit. He's 6ft 6 and broad shouldered so many jerseys don't fit.
This one is generous in length and chest size, and so gives a comfortable. as opposed to close, fit. Definitely recommend this as well as the others in this specific range (this is the 2nd I've bought).

Thank you.
Excellent service, excellent socks, wife's toes warm, everyone happy!
Fab website, great guys and gals
having used this in the worst wet weather in my area I'm very impressed sofar was warm but when I finally got home I was wet but didn't know I was so that a good thing I have to reproof it soon because I'm use it when working on my bike as courier which why I have been updating my cycling gear
A quality bit of kit and no mistake. I went out Saturday in 5 degrees and on Sunday in 2 degrees - all with an old base layer plus this jacket. I was plenty warm on both rides! How do they do that? It seems so light and thin! I’m 6’4 and 18 stone of ex second row and the 48” fits me a treat. Thanks a million FatLads, I am now both convert and evangelist
Love the colour, highly visible on the roads.

Jersey is a great fit and excellent quality. More importantly it keeps me nice and toasty when out on my cycle.
Very impressed. Fits well and looks great.
The cycling tights are made to great standard and are a snug fit.
Alas they area good two to three inches too long. I have decided to keep them and wear them with the extra leg length covering my heel and instep.
Shame you can't make the in different leg lengths. A lot of women do not have such long legs
Superb quality x
I bought the thermal ladies purple leggings and have to say they are fab. I'm 5 ft 6 in and they are a bit long but I fold the ankle over on itself and they are fine.
Excellent quality product which fits well. Slightly too long for me (I'm 5ft 6") but I guess you have to cater for those with long limbs as well! Overall would recommend.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,770 reviews