Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Kerri MacGregor-Martin
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Lisa Townsend
Just as described. Great quality again.
Best fitting jerseys I have found in a very long time. I am no longer the skinny racer but still on the bike and it is nice to find gear that fits. I live in Kansas and had a few questions about sizing which were quickly answered. I received my order in about 4 days and everything fit perfectly!
Arrived in 10 days from the UK! Oh my stars. Super fancy magic padded arse pants are brilliant quality & fit (as always) & the icecream jersey is swish. I do love a wee, zippy cake money pocket. And the socks just make happy.
Great. Comfy.
Was a present and he loved the fit and quality of the top
The fat lass at the back loves this jersey
Good service.
Just road tested my F.L.A.B gear. Fits nicely, and I love the choice of colours, & quirky patterns. Gets me noticed out on't road. 🚴👍
Bloody love it, after years trying to find stuff to fit I’ve since bought £500 worth and it’s all good Well done FLAB
Super impressed with FLAB - great customer service, and the package arrived 5 days earlier than estimated! (International express) clothing is great quality and fit is very true to the size guide - I measured first and the clothes I ordered fit perfectly. Normally I have trouble finding clothes that fit well in cycling gear, so this was an absolute breath of fresh air. Thanks FLAB!
Comfy, great fit but more than anything loving the colours especially with the orange gilet.
Fab, just the job. I wasn't sure if I needed the Spare Tyre size that you recommended when I asked one of your Fat Lasses, but...erm...it fits me really well. Just the one cake after the next ride then.
A great pair of socks. They are good quality and feel soft yet robust
Excellent quality wear. Let’s hope they start to do baggy MtB wear next.
Excellent service everything arrived really quickly and seems a good quality.
Some of the designs are a bit cartoony, but you can’t argue with the quality. Excellent premise, sell comfortable and practical clothes for those of us with more than 1% body fat.
Great kit arrived well packed and in great condition,well happy will definitely be ordering again soon. 😎
Great service from these guys.
I bought the size 7 padded shorts and they are amazing. I'm new to cycling so didn't realise the difference the shorts would make but they have made my cycling experience so much more comfortable. Size wise they are perfect. A little too big on the waist which I expected due to size guide but hips were spot on for me which I didn't think was possible. I was worried about fit on legs as I have very chunky thighs but they were perfect.
My fat lad at the back cycle shorts are absolutely fabulous as they actually fit me and are comfortable no matter what distance I cycle!
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,166 reviews