Kent Cladding Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kent Cladding
Read Kent Cladding Reviews

info@kentcladding.com

53 College Road, Kent,

Great value when compare to the nationwide installers, an excelent installation all round. I would highly recommend.
We would thoroughly recommend Kent Cladding. The service from contact ,estimate ,quotation and installation was first class . We are very pleased with the end product ,friendly professional company ,thank you very much . Justin and Deb Clarkson
From quotation to completion of the job, Fascia Solutions were reliable, trustworthy and overall a very good indeed. I'm a very 'picky' person but I simply couldn't fault their work. An excellent job done. I would recommend Richard and Chris to anyone wanting a first class, affordable job done.
Great work. Very professional. All work as arranged and completed well on time and with Great results. Thank you for all the good work.
Very impressed with quality service and price. Fitters arrived on time and were extremely tidy, clearing up at the end of each day and leaving the property neat and tidy. Could not have asked for more. When the job was finished they spent a lot of time sweeping up and wiping everything down so we did not have to do it ourselves. Couldn't recommend fascia solutions more.
We found Fascia solutions to be fantastic. They were reasonable on price but the thing that really swung it for us was Richard. He knew what he was talking about and didn't try to sell us something we didn't need just so he could make more money; he really helped us to decide on what was right for us. We had soffits, fascias and also an extension clad with hardyplank and we are so pleased with the results. Everything looks fresh an new. We have already recommended Fascia Solutions to a neighbour who saw what we had done and really liked the results. I would not hesitate to recommend Fascia Solutions at all.
Punctual, good workmanship, tidy and courteous. Would certainly recommend to anyone.
We had our guttering, fascia and soffits replaced recently. Fascia Solutions couldn't be faulted. They provided a very good service: explaining the options available, providing an estimate promptly, fitting the quality replacements as promised and on time. A neat job at a good price! We couldn't be more pleased with the service they provided.
I can't recommend Facia Solutions highly enough. The products are worth the little extra you pay but even then the overall cost is very competitive. The workmen are really friendly, reliable and they do a good job of tiding up after themselves. The finished job looks great. I feel reassured that should any problem pop up in the future that they will be happy to respond and help. Top quality job resulting in a very happy customer.
Excellent standard of work carried out quickly and efficiently. Workmen were polite and courteous. Would highly recommend Fascia Solutions.
I'm so pleased with the work that was carried out (sofits, facias & guttering replacement) its made the house look so neat & tidy. All staff at Facia Solutions were extremley polite, tidy & punctual. I could not recommend them enough. I would give them 11 out of 10 if possible. Many thanks Terry.
Kent Cladding is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews