Kent Cladding Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kent Cladding
Read Kent Cladding Reviews

info@kentcladding.com

53 College Road, Kent,

We had our guttering, fascia and soffits replaced recently. Fascia Solutions couldn't be faulted. They provided a very good service: explaining the options available, providing an estimate promptly, fitting the quality replacements as promised and on time. A neat job at a good price! We couldn't be more pleased with the service they provided.
Work done in a timely and efficient manner. i was very pleased with the end result, Any little problems, as you will always get, were sorted out very quickly. My neighbour had had work done and recommended the company, he wasn't wrong.
Richard and his team provided a first class service whilst carrying out works required to replace facia/soffit/gutters/downpipes etc. to my property. The materials supplied were top quality and the crew maintained a disciplined and thoroughly professional approach from start to finish. I would confidently recommend Richard and not hesitate to use him again.
Professional friendly neat and tidy work force. Exceptional improvement to our bungalow.
The old facia was in a poor state of repair and desperately needed painting. Coupled with this the facia to the front of the house was uneven and consisted of different sized timbers so to have it replaced with a brand new brilliant white UPVC facia has made all the difference to the smartness of the property. Also the gutters and down pipes are of good quality and look well against the new facia boards.
I'm so pleased with the work that was carried out (sofits, facias & guttering replacement) its made the house look so neat & tidy. All staff at Facia Solutions were extremley polite, tidy & punctual. I could not recommend them enough. I would give them 11 out of 10 if possible. Many thanks Terry.
Excellent standard of workmanship, customer care, clean & tidy. Would not hesitate to recommend this established business or act as a reference site.
Richard and his team are professional and friendly. They worked quickly and efficiently to replace our soffit and facias. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
The job was done efficiently and professionally. I can recommend Fascia Solutions.
We contacted Fascia Solutions following a review of their Website & customer reviews. We received a very prompt quotation. The works were completed on time, on budget, to a very good standard & they swept up each day. We would recommend Richard & his team.
I am very happy with the work carried out by Richard and his team. Other companies visited and promised quotes, but I never heard back from them. Richard quoted a fair price and the work appears to be of a high standard, I am particularly pleased with the detail in the finish. I would recommend Fascia Solutions to others.
Fascia solutions were recommended by the installer of a replacement window. He said they would do a top class job, but would not be the cheapest. This is exactly how it turned out. They were a little more than alternative quotes (though not much), but the standard of the job is very high indeed and has been much admired by other builders who come to our house. Very pleased.
Richard&Rob were very experienced in the job they do. Clean & tidy workers. All round our job was a 10 out of 10
We were very pleased with the fascia renewal. The price seemed very fair. Recommend this trader.
Fascia Solutions provides a thoroughly professional service throughout. From the initial very prompt response to enquiry, quote and installation it has been a pleasure to deal with this company. I was quoted a fair, competitive price using very good quality materials backed by a 10 year guarantee. I have little doubt that the installation will last far longer than that. The Managing Director, Richard, is keen to ensure that a high quality service is provided and does his utmost to ensure the client is satisfied with the end product. I certainly am and would recommend this company without hesitation.
Did everything, without any fuss or delays. Would highly recommend Richard to everyone.
Really pleased with the work done. Workmen were really helpful, quick and hard working. It has transformed the look of my property. Excellent job, thanks lads.
We are extremely pleased with the way this work was carried out. Everyone involved worked quickly and efficiently. We are delighted with the finish and it is a great improvement to our property and, of course, we can now throw away the paint pots. Many thanks to all concerned.
Three different colleagues and a family member, had already used Fascia Solutions for roofline work on their homes; I knew to expect top quality materials and workmanship, which is exactly what I got, these guys tidy up and leave no mess either.
I can't recommend Facia Solutions highly enough. The products are worth the little extra you pay but even then the overall cost is very competitive. The workmen are really friendly, reliable and they do a good job of tiding up after themselves. The finished job looks great. I feel reassured that should any problem pop up in the future that they will be happy to respond and help. Top quality job resulting in a very happy customer.
Kent Cladding is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews