Fascia Solutions Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Mrs G Otoole
Verified Buyer
"From quotation to completion of the job, Fascia Solutions were reliable, trustworthy and overall a very good indeed. I'm a very 'picky' person but I simply couldn't fault their work. An excellent job done. I would recommend Richard and Chris to anyone wanting a first class, affordable job done."
Mrs. Diana Eaton
Verified Buyer
"Great work. Very professional. All work as arranged and completed well on time and with Great results. Thank you for all the good work."
Mrs. Jackie Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with quality service and price. Fitters arrived on time and were extremely tidy, clearing up at the end of each day and leaving the property neat and tidy. Could not have asked for more. When the job was finished they spent a lot of time sweeping up and wiping everything down so we did not have to do it ourselves. Couldn't recommend fascia solutions more."
Mr. David Bell
Verified Buyer
"Richard and his team made quick work of the job at my 1930's home. They removed soffits, fascias and gutters front and rear and replaced with PVCu with the agreed black fascia in two days. I was fed up of looking at the paint peeling off the soffits let alone the leaky gutters, but now the roofline looks really good and will stay that way for years. The guttering has recently been tested with some heavy rains too. All fine. I definitely recommend Fascia Solutions."
Mr. P Munday
Verified Buyer
"We found Fascia solutions to be fantastic. They were reasonable on price but the thing that really swung it for us was Richard. He knew what he was talking about and didn't try to sell us something we didn't need just so he could make more money; he really helped us to decide on what was right for us. We had soffits, fascias and also an extension clad with hardyplank and we are so pleased with the results. Everything looks fresh an new. We have already recommended Fascia Solutions to a neighbour who saw what we had done and really liked the results. I would not hesitate to recommend Fascia Solutions at all."
Mr. R Gummery
Verified Buyer
"Richard, thank you for an excellent job. We are really pleased to have had all the soffits/facias done and we are pleased with the work. It was done quickly and we were happy with the lack of mess while the work was being done. Richard"
Mr K Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Punctual, good workmanship, tidy and courteous. Would certainly recommend to anyone."
"We have had our facia boards replaced on our house by Facia Solutions. We are very pleased with the work done. We have had comments made by people saying how good it looks. We really recommend facial Solutions, we are so pleased we chose them. Richards."
Mr. M Williamson
Verified Buyer
"We had our guttering, fascia and soffits replaced recently. Fascia Solutions couldn't be faulted. They provided a very good service: explaining the options available, providing an estimate promptly, fitting the quality replacements as promised and on time. A neat job at a good price! We couldn't be more pleased with the service they provided."
Mr. Colin Etheridge
Verified Buyer
"Work done in a timely and efficient manner. i was very pleased with the end result, Any little problems, as you will always get, were sorted out very quickly. My neighbour had had work done and recommended the company, he wasn't wrong."
"Richard and his team provided a first class service whilst carrying out works required to replace facia/soffit/gutters/downpipes etc. to my property. The materials supplied were top quality and the crew maintained a disciplined and thoroughly professional approach from start to finish. I would confidently recommend Richard and not hesitate to use him again."
Mr. D Tanton
Verified Buyer
"Professional friendly neat and tidy work force. Exceptional improvement to our bungalow."
Mr. R Barber
Verified Buyer
"The old facia was in a poor state of repair and desperately needed painting. Coupled with this the facia to the front of the house was uneven and consisted of different sized timbers so to have it replaced with a brand new brilliant white UPVC facia has made all the difference to the smartness of the property. Also the gutters and down pipes are of good quality and look well against the new facia boards."
Mr. Terry Brian
Verified Buyer
"I'm so pleased with the work that was carried out (sofits, facias & guttering replacement) its made the house look so neat & tidy. All staff at Facia Solutions were extremley polite, tidy & punctual. I could not recommend them enough. I would give them 11 out of 10 if possible. Many thanks Terry."
Mr. Ian Thorndycroft
Verified Buyer
"Excellent standard of workmanship, customer care, clean & tidy. Would not hesitate to recommend this established business or act as a reference site."
Mr. Dominic Potts
Verified Buyer
"Richard and his team are professional and friendly. They worked quickly and efficiently to replace our soffit and facias. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Mr. Ben Van Wyk
Verified Buyer
"The job was done efficiently and professionally. I can recommend Fascia Solutions."
Mr. Richard Allen
Verified Buyer
"We contacted Fascia Solutions following a review of their Website & customer reviews. We received a very prompt quotation. The works were completed on time, on budget, to a very good standard & they swept up each day. We would recommend Richard & his team."
Mike Jones
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the work carried out by Richard and his team. Other companies visited and promised quotes, but I never heard back from them. Richard quoted a fair price and the work appears to be of a high standard, I am particularly pleased with the detail in the finish. I would recommend Fascia Solutions to others."
Mr. P Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Fascia solutions were recommended by the installer of a replacement window. He said they would do a top class job, but would not be the cheapest. This is exactly how it turned out. They were a little more than alternative quotes (though not much), but the standard of the job is very high indeed and has been much admired by other builders who come to our house. Very pleased."
Fascia Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 40 reviews