Express Chemist Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Express Chemist

How would you rate Express Chemist?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Express Chemist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Rip off! I bought Betadine Dry Powder Spray (£13.59 + £3.29 postage) and when item arrived 2 days ago I checked the expiry date - Sept 2017, manufacturing date Sept 2014. Old stock! I complained to Express Chemist who emailed me this morning to say that they would refund the cost of the item but not the postage. They claim, "However the expiry term does have a respectful time remaining, but we acknowledge that each persons usage may differ, but for this reason the postage is unable to be refunded." So I have not only been ripped off by Express Chemist but they also expect me to pay the postage (plus return) for the privilege! Avoid!!"
Express Chemist is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews