Express Chemist Reviews

Express Chemist have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Express Chemist
5PM
5PM

How would you rate Express Chemist ?

"Rip off! I bought Betadine Dry Powder Spray (£13.59 + £3.29 postage) and when item arrived 2 days ago I checked the expiry date - Sept 2017, manufacturing date Sept 2014. Old stock! I complained to Express Chemist who emailed me this morning to say that they would refund the cost of the item but not the postage. They claim, "However the expiry term does have a respectful time remaining, but we acknowledge that each persons usage may differ, but for this reason the postage is unable to be refunded." So I have not only been ripped off by Express Chemist but they also expect me to pay the postage (plus return) for the privilege! Avoid!!"
Express Chemist is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews