Expert Heating Scotland Reviews

Categories:
Electricity & Gas
Utilities

Tell us how Expert Heating Scotland made you happy

"Expert heating was great, got the job done quickly and at a good price. The work was done to a very high standard. Would highly recommend."
Are you Expert Heating Scotland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shopped around different installers to fit combi boiler, so glad i chose sean from expert heating. Very pleasant to talk to and did an excellent job at a great price, highly recommended."
"I had a few quotes for a new boiler, Sean's was reasonable and I felt like I could trust him. Easy communication and very happy with new boiler! Would definitely recommend Sean to others :)"
"We had a heating system put in and also work done in our own house, his prices were great and his work was brilliant no faults or complaints at all , would highly recommend Sean. Thanks again Donna"
"A very friendly and helpful team. We were very happy with the work they carried out and would highly recommend them to anybody interested in getting a new boiler."
"Recently Sean did his second job for us upgrading radiators.the job was completed when he said and done to an extremely high standard. We are completely satisfied with the service provided."
"Would definitely recommend Expert Heating for any of your boiler needs. The workmanship of the fitters was great and they were very tidy workers after fitting. I had nothing to do but admire my new boiler as the mess was already cleared away! Thanks again lads"
"This company, renewed my whole heating system, 12 radiators and boiler, very Professionally you would not have thought they had been in your home, very clean and tidy workers."
"I would like to thank Sean and Kevin for a job well done on installing my new boiler. They completed the job in a day and were tidy, professional and well mannered. I was surpised how low the price was compared with scottish Gas quote. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new heating system. Thanks! Donna"
Expert Heating Scotland is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews