Expert Heating Scotland Reviews

23 Viewfield Dr

Categories:
Electricity & Gas
Utilities

How would you rate Expert Heating Scotland ?

"Would definitely recommend Expert Heating for any of your boiler needs. The workmanship of the fitters was great and they were very tidy workers after fitting. I had nothing to do but admire my new boiler as the mess was already cleared away! Thanks again lads"
"This company, renewed my whole heating system, 12 radiators and boiler, very Professionally you would not have thought they had been in your home, very clean and tidy workers."
"I would like to thank Sean and Kevin for a job well done on installing my new boiler. They completed the job in a day and were tidy, professional and well mannered. I was surpised how low the price was compared with scottish Gas quote. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new heating system. Thanks! Donna"
Expert Heating Scotland is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews