Exeter Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exeter Removals
Read Exeter Removals  Reviews
the men were very respectful and considerate to my mother who suffers from dementia, they were very organised and worked very hard.
Broken the top of my mirror frame and we couldn’t get part of the sofa in through the door, so wasn’t a 10/10 but I’m realistic and fairly happy.
The service provided during the quotation and actual removal processes was excellent. The price was reaonable. The crew were friendly and helpful. It is a pity therefore that a member of the office staff, at a stressful time in the middle of the moving journey, chose to berate me over the phone about the likely completion time of the house purchase, due early the following morning.
Pleased with the service
The guys worked hard and everything was packed well and arrived safely. The day of the removal was stressful, however. Not enough was packed during the packing the day before the move, which resulted in there still being quite a lot of packing to do on the day instead of loading. The lorry on the day was about 40-45 minutes late, and we lost another 45 minutes due to having to move the lorry as it was blocking the road. I also needed to assist in loading the lorry at one point as it was getting to 12 o'clock and none of the rooms in the house had been cleared, and I needed to clean, so additional manpower was probably required. The unloading/unpacking went without any issues and the guys were very courteous and worked hard again. I would recommend self-packing in hindsight as it's not clear what would and would not be packed the day before.
The removal guys completed our move satisfactory only issue was the removal surveyor advised us our wardrobes would only need part dismantling for the move and on the day of the removal the guys asked me to dismantle them further as they could not be removed due to there size.
Thank you so much for your honest feedback its very important to get this to improve our services ,we will investigate as to why this happened and we hope you are settling into your new home from all at Exeter Removers
Exeter Removals is rated 4.88 based on 64 reviews