Exeter Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exeter Removals
Read Exeter Removals  Reviews
How would you rate the office staff member?
They are very good even if at short notice.
How would you rate the office staff member?
It was a two-day job and I was only there for the first one, but what I saw of them was excellent. The two men worked quickly and quietly: I was very impressed.
How would you rate the office staff member?
The two removers, Darren (I think) and Stewart, were extremely efficient and pleasant. Though I have not yet unpacked everything I have found nothing broken or damaged. They worked very hard, not even taking a lunch break and put everything where I wanted it.
How would you rate the office staff member?
Absolutely brilliant! Careful, considerate and competent throughout and with a kindly sense of humour. Very cooperative and sympathetic to our particular needs.
Excellent, caring, polite and kind people who made leaving my downsizing as a widow now much less painful. I hope they will be as efficient when my property is transferred from storage into my new home.
Broken the top of my mirror frame and we couldn’t get part of the sofa in through the door, so wasn’t a 10/10 but I’m realistic and fairly happy.
I'm sorry it's been awhile since we used you I have only just seen this email but we would like to say a very big thank you to the 3guys who actually did our moving for us and to the young lady on your reception she was fantastic all the way through the process and to the gentleman who gave us the original quote. Your whole team were professional and friendly we have already recommended you to several people.once again a big thank you. Kind Regards Mark Clatworthyp
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very professional and everything went very smoothly on the day. Couldn't ask for more!
Friendly, helpful, effective service
The team that moved my elderly parents up to Newbury were superb. Hard working, polite, amiable and considerate; need I say more? Oh yes, no breakages either.
Such big thanks to Exeter removers for moving my Mum to her new home. Kev, Mark and Lee were respectful and calm and sensitive to Mum regarding what was a big day for her. They were unfazed by anything always with a friendly smile and a bit of banter, nothing was too much trouble. They made what was a potentially very stressful 2 days into ones we will remember warmly. :)
Three very helpful guys following on from efficient office help.
The service provided during the quotation and actual removal processes was excellent. The price was reaonable. The crew were friendly and helpful. It is a pity therefore that a member of the office staff, at a stressful time in the middle of the moving journey, chose to berate me over the phone about the likely completion time of the house purchase, due early the following morning.
Very professional, very well-planned, and friendly staff. Good value compared with bigger competitors.
Thank you for moving me to Chagford ....a larger team would have been better and sorry my plants didn't make it apart from a few
Hi. We found that Eddie and Jay the two guys that moved us very professional. Nothing seemed to be a problem for them. They were very polite and caring. Everyone involved, Bonnie and Geoff from the office were very helpful and obliging from day one. Thanks to everyone. Joyce & John.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such valued feedback, it's important we get this in order to progress in our customer service skills.

we hope you have settled into your new home
from all at Exeter Removers
Professional and helpful

we hope you have settled into your new home
From Exeter Removers
Excellent company nothing too much trouble would highly recommend them
Excellent, very efficient and punctual service. Your men were extremely helpful, polite and friendly making light of what could be a stressful experience. Would happily recommend Exeter Removers to anyone. Your prices were also very competitive.
Men arrived promptly and efficiently packed and loaded lorry. Items placed in correct rooms when unloading contents.
Exeter Removals is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews