Exeter Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exeter Removals
Read Exeter Removals  Reviews
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
Thank you for a safe, efficient move, despite access difficulties. Friendly and helpful.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
They made our move very easy.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
Mark, Kev and Dave were excellent; courteous, professional, patient and with a great sense of humour! They really helped make the move less stressful - thank you!
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
We were very pleased with the service we received, right from the first visit, through the following weeks to the removal itself. Everyone was very helpful. Paperwork was clear and communication good. Steve and Kevin were with us over a four day move, doing all our packing and even driving our car for us on the long journey to our new home. They were very hardworking and efficient and were friendly but professional throughout. They even made friends with the dog! Their calm and competent manner took so much potential stress out of the move - their experience and common sense showed throughout. We felt in safe hands, and although we still have boxes to unpack, so far everything has arrived unscathed and sensibly sorted and labelled, which is even making the unpacking easier. Couldn't recommend more highly. Thank you so much!
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
Turned up on time, nothing too much trouble. Thankyou for making the removal an easy day. Very pleased with the service, which came by recommendation. Will definitely recommend and use again in the future.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
We are very pleased with the service from Exeter Removals. The company were very accomodating at fitting us in last minute (Geoff) and the chaps sent to do the removal were very polite, funny and hard working (Kevin and Stewart), nothing was too much trouble. We would reccomend Exeter Removals.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
They are very good even if at short notice.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
It was a two-day job and I was only there for the first one, but what I saw of them was excellent. The two men worked quickly and quietly: I was very impressed.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
The two removers, Darren (I think) and Stewart, were extremely efficient and pleasant. Though I have not yet unpacked everything I have found nothing broken or damaged. They worked very hard, not even taking a lunch break and put everything where I wanted it.
How would you rate the Estimator on the appointment?
Absolutely brilliant! Careful, considerate and competent throughout and with a kindly sense of humour. Very cooperative and sympathetic to our particular needs.
Excellent, caring, polite and kind people who made leaving my downsizing as a widow now much less painful. I hope they will be as efficient when my property is transferred from storage into my new home.
Broken the top of my mirror frame and we couldn’t get part of the sofa in through the door, so wasn’t a 10/10 but I’m realistic and fairly happy.
I'm sorry it's been awhile since we used you I have only just seen this email but we would like to say a very big thank you to the 3guys who actually did our moving for us and to the young lady on your reception she was fantastic all the way through the process and to the gentleman who gave us the original quote. Your whole team were professional and friendly we have already recommended you to several people.once again a big thank you. Kind Regards Mark Clatworthyp
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Very professional and everything went very smoothly on the day. Couldn't ask for more!
Friendly, helpful, effective service
The team that moved my elderly parents up to Newbury were superb. Hard working, polite, amiable and considerate; need I say more? Oh yes, no breakages either.
Such big thanks to Exeter removers for moving my Mum to her new home. Kev, Mark and Lee were respectful and calm and sensitive to Mum regarding what was a big day for her. They were unfazed by anything always with a friendly smile and a bit of banter, nothing was too much trouble. They made what was a potentially very stressful 2 days into ones we will remember warmly. :)
Three very helpful guys following on from efficient office help.
The service provided during the quotation and actual removal processes was excellent. The price was reaonable. The crew were friendly and helpful. It is a pity therefore that a member of the office staff, at a stressful time in the middle of the moving journey, chose to berate me over the phone about the likely completion time of the house purchase, due early the following morning.
Very professional, very well-planned, and friendly staff. Good value compared with bigger competitors.
Exeter Removals is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews