Exeter Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exeter Removals
Read Exeter Removals  Reviews
On time, very helpful and cheerful which really eased what would have been a very stressful time.
the men were very respectful and considerate to my mother who suffers from dementia, they were very organised and worked very hard.
Great service from start to finish
Vielen Dank für das professionelle Service, Ihre Flexibilität und die insgesamt tolle Arbeit!
Excellent company who were the keenest on price coupled with very good service at all times in the process. Very efficient and pleasant removal team who undertook the actual physical removal.
I have nothing but praise for Exeter Removers for our move from Devon to Ireland during the coronavirus pandemic. The move survey was done by video call without a problem. The quote for the move was the most competitive of 3 quotes. Lyndsey in the office was very personable and responsive to our pre-move queries. Literally 2 days before our move was about to happen , there was a change of plan instigated by us. Exeter Removers through Geoff managed to alter the move arrangements to suit us. The move went ahead on the agreed day, Monday. It involved transhipping our belongings from small vans to the main van and trailer. Three packers worked very hard to complete the removal in the two days allocated. Two of the packers, Eddie and Pete, drove our belongings to Ireland where they were waiting for us when we arrived with the keys to our new home. Some transhipping was also needed in Ireland, but Pete and Eddie rose to the challenge and completed our move by the Friday morning. Pete and Eddie were absolutely amazing throughout, friendly and hard working, if I could give ten stars I would. Upon unpacking over the next few days some very minor breakages were apparent. However, Exeter Removals rapidly compensated us for the damage in very short order with a most minimal insurance process. Geoff and Lyndsey said at the outset this was our move and they would work hard to make it happen with the least possible stress to us. I can say that they fulfilled their promise.
So very very helpful above and beyond expectations.
Kevin packing was quick and thorough. Peter and Glen were absolutely marvellous and although they had to wait around were still very cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. I cannot stress how absolutely marvellous they were - it has been a pleasure using your service - thank you .
Excellent service, very helpful staff. Brilliant team of packers and removers. Very happy to recommend, made moving so much easier. I only had to tell them once where things were to go in the new property, and they just got on with it. Thankyou again to Darren, brilliant packing, nothing broken, and Ed and Pete for the lifting and shifting,.
Very quick and efficient
Thank you for a safe, efficient move, despite access difficulties. Friendly and helpful.
They made our move very easy.
Mark, Kev and Dave were excellent; courteous, professional, patient and with a great sense of humour! They really helped make the move less stressful - thank you!
We were very pleased with the service we received, right from the first visit, through the following weeks to the removal itself. Everyone was very helpful. Paperwork was clear and communication good. Steve and Kevin were with us over a four day move, doing all our packing and even driving our car for us on the long journey to our new home. They were very hardworking and efficient and were friendly but professional throughout. They even made friends with the dog! Their calm and competent manner took so much potential stress out of the move - their experience and common sense showed throughout. We felt in safe hands, and although we still have boxes to unpack, so far everything has arrived unscathed and sensibly sorted and labelled, which is even making the unpacking easier. Couldn't recommend more highly. Thank you so much!
Turned up on time, nothing too much trouble. Thankyou for making the removal an easy day. Very pleased with the service, which came by recommendation.
Will definitely recommend and use again in the future.
We are very pleased with the service from Exeter Removals. The company were very accomodating at fitting us in last minute (Geoff) and the chaps sent to do the removal were very polite, funny and hard working (Kevin and Stewart), nothing was too much trouble.
We would reccomend Exeter Removals.
They are very good even if at short notice.
It was a two-day job and I was only there for the first one, but what I saw of them was excellent.
The two men worked quickly and quietly: I was very impressed.
The two removers, Darren (I think) and Stewart, were extremely efficient and pleasant. Though I have not yet unpacked everything I have found nothing broken or damaged. They worked very hard, not even taking a lunch break and put everything where I wanted it.
Absolutely brilliant! Careful, considerate and competent throughout and with a kindly sense of humour. Very cooperative and sympathetic to our particular needs.
Excellent, caring, polite and kind people who made leaving my downsizing as a widow now much less painful. I hope they will be as efficient when my property is transferred from storage into my new home.
Exeter Removals is rated 4.84 based on 51 reviews