Emergency Drainage Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Emergency Drainage Ltd
"Avoid this company at all cost! When I called they promised to come on the same day but then postponed for the next day. They advertise services from 30£ on their website but when I called I was told there was a forecast of 180£ + VAT on my order form and NOBODY even looked at the problem at this point yet! They came, tried to unblock the drain but could not so left the property with the blocked drains. The engineers claimed they could not access the drains behind my dishwasher as it was built in and I will have to call builders to remove the machinbe. Then they charged me 180£ for "removal of blockage". When I told them no blockage was removed, they stated it was due to a faulty pipework layout and as engineers have "used their equipment", they would not give me a refund. They were not interested at all that the blockage was still there and just ignored my numerous calls and e-mails. I had to call out someone else who confirmed there was no problem with the pipes. They failed to realise that there were 3 airing pipes on the system which should be blocked and then the blockage could be removed with a hand pump! Also, my built in dishwasher could be removed by unscrewing 2 tiny screws. Instead of saying sorry and refunding the money, they keep insisting they have done a job worth of 180£. Worst company I have ever dealt with, unprofessional, unfair, bad in the profession they are doing, bad in dealing with complaints and and misleading in advertising. I will report them to all available groups, associations and courts as I will not let them keep 180£ for a service they have never provided. NEVER call them for ANY job, just anger and headache."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID! Having read the reviews I went for their services to unblock my kitchen drain. Worst decision I've ever made! Firstly they gave me different quotes every time I spoke to a different person. They unblocked the drain and then overcharged me. When I rang up to ask why, they said they will review the recorded conversation and get back to me. They never did. I had to ring several times and eventually got my refund, just short of me contacting my bank. One month later, my drains had blocked again. I called them out under their so called "12 months warrantee" to rectify the issue. The came again but this time round tried to unblock it but couldn't. Without even trying or use a 'cctv' to investigate, they just blamed it on the plumbing work under my kitchen sink was in "shambles" and left the property with my drains still blocked. The plumbing work had nothing to do with the blockage that is within the pipe further down the line. After this incident I had a professional plumber came to verify this. The plumbing work was good. When I had verified this with my plumber, I called them out again under their warrantee to complete the job but the wanted to charge me again and said that the warrantee is now void!! I have since asked for a full refund for not doing the job they were called out to do not to mention the headache they had caused me but they plain ignored my numerous requests so now I'm taking them to Trading Standards. Makes me wonder why they have "completed over 18,000 jobs" and only managed to get 10 reviews! That is what I call "shambles"! I have come across many cowboys in the services sector and this is certainly one of them. AVOID!"
"Sorted very quickly, thanks v much"
"Adrian was Very pleasant and helpful. Explained everything well and courteous. Payment was quick and efficient job done well. Would recommend thank you"
Dena Moore
Verified Buyer
"Thanks so much to Adrian, he was really friendly, helpful and professional throughout the visit. Very efficient."
Alex Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the work done, cleared my drains with no fuss. The use of the camara has highlighted the intiale problems which will help me in the future."
Paul Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Very polite, gave me the run down of what he planned to do to unblock, and what might be required if unsuccessful. Successfully cleared the blockage. Very happy with the work"
Alex Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Would just like to say a massive thank you to the guys over at emergency drainage I had been having a reoccurring problem with my drain pipe that runs along my drive way I called them out with in 90 minutes they were at my front door to investigate the problem it would have appeared I had a stubborn blockage in in my line they used a piece of equipment called a high pressure water jetter I'd never heard of that before and what a piece of equipment it was the pressure of the water propelled the jet line up my drain towards my house and with it fifteen minutes the blockage camenrusing through they made sure everything was ok with a complimentary camera survey and began to show me every thing was as it should be no I would recommend this company to anybody. Thanks guy"
Jazmin Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"From making one call to Emergency Drainage, they were at my house within 2 hours and my blockage was removed swiftly. They jet washed all the foul waste on my patio and disinfected the area."
"Great guys to work with at a commercial level"
"Terrific service, fast response A*"
"Arrived in half an hour. Flushed drains and fixed problem within 20 minutes. Would use again, thanks."
Emergency Drainage Ltd is rated 4.25 based on 12 reviews