Elvi Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Elvi

How would you rate Elvi ?

"Not sure about that sizing chart. I faithfully followed the measurement directions and ordered accordingly but the jumpsuit was at least two sizes too big. Good for my ego but rather disappointing, especially since the smaller sizes were sold out by the time I received my order. Took a few emails to get the return form but it very quick to process my return. Unfortunately, as an international customer, the whole process was rather expensive. £20 for shipping is a bit high (translates to an additional $35) plus I had to pay to ship the item back which was another $35. I spent $70 but have nothing to show for it. As much as I like the clothes, I'm a little gun shy about ordering again."
"Nice clothes decent sizing and a bit more trendy than other plus size clothing"
"Beautiful colours and prints, small details to make the clothes extra-special, and a full range of sizes... I love Elvi!"
"The dress is beautiful and I got it on sale too even better. Only grumble is the hems are unfinished but I assume that's because of the embroidery. Love it!"
"Items sent quickly"
"You have beautiful clothes in my size that are feminine and make me feel fabulous"
"I spent a very small amount and i received two qualitative pieces for my wardrobe. Very satisfied!!!"
"Hi I haven’t ordered before and was unsure on sizing. I ordered larger but made enquiries as to smaller size which was out of stock. I sent two emails and had no response. I called and was told to keep checking site. I have retained the dress as I think it’s good quality and I need as a guest for wedding. Disappointed wth no response but will look at other products again."
"I purchased 3 items, 2 of which I returned immediately as the sizing was poor and the finish even more so. The third item ,which I kept, yet again was finished really poorly.. I bought the items at discounted prices, however, having a discount does not suffice if the items are disappointing. After all, they had been on sale at the full price at some time!"
"Easy way to shop when house bound. Quality clothing priced competitively and really easy returns service. Thank you"
"You’re stuff is the quality of GARBAGE. Horrible horrible horrible. And u didn’t even include a label for returns and I had to pay $30 to return GARBAGE!! Your quality is disgusting!"
"I have still received neither My order (which looked so beautiful) not a refund. And No one at Elvi seems interested in helping me. This is disconcerting because the style is perfect for me and I was considering one of the white dresses for my I formal wedding. Such a terrible disappointment."
"Fantastic range of plus size fashion!"
"Good quality clothes at reasonable prices designed for the cuddly figure"
"Simply stunning! My regular size is out of stock so I took a chance and ordered 2 sizes up (the only one available). Beautiful dress, lined and heavy in weight. Good length, I’m 5’9” and this was mid-calf length. This is suitable for any special occasion. Unfortunately too big so hope that my regular size comes back in stock 🤞🏽 Note to design team - please consider offering trousers in 33”/83cm inside leg for us taller ladies - thanks!"
"I had to contact your customer service as a pink jacket I had purchased had overly tight sleeves but the rest of the body was correctly sized. Your customer service advisor was sooo disinterested in my issue, she told me no one else had complained and I should just send it back and order another one or a bigger size even though I had said the body of the jacket fit perfectly. You need to get more helpful staff who are willing to help customers."
"To be honest, I have never received a garment in a worse condition! The dress was completely screwed up and looked like something that was being sent to the jumble sale - not great for a garment that cost £69. It was however too big and will be returned."
"FIRST TIME ORDER WHEN RECEIVED IT WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ITEM VERY DISAPPOINTED - NOT VERY GOOD FIRST IMNPRESSION"
"Recently I have won shopping E-voucher for ELVI! First time ever in my life... so you made my day! Thank you x"
"Good morning,I’m still waiting my order. Thank you"
Elvi is rated 4.22 based on 2,121 reviews