Elvi Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Elvi

How would you rate Elvi?

"From the ultra fast shipping to the affordability and quality of the items, this was my first order but certainly won't be my last!!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Carolyne Moss
Verified Buyer
"appalling service! pre ordered an item only to be told over a week later that it was out of stock!!!!! how can it be out of stock when you pre order????"
"Nice clothes, only delivery costs To Belgium are too much. Im verry happy with my New clothes."
"I love your clothing. It fits well and looks stunning on."
"My order was dispatched very quickly and arrived in New Zealand in a few days. My queries are always answered quickly. Very good service. Thanks"
"Order came quickly and was really impressed with quality of goods. Have always been a fan of Elvi clothes."
"I really liked the coat color of its quality. This coat can be combined with many of my things. I'm glad I found this site."
"I don't know why you want to know my experience since I am so disappointed you couldn't fulfil the one order I made, and paid for, only to have an email cancelling my order within a few minutes of ordering. If an item is out of stock then don't allow innocent customers to order and pay before realising you cannot supply the item !"
"High quality of clothes the prices are also great... fast delivery and i lived in the new york city... highly recommend. Thank you, love my items"
"easy to order, quick delivery"
"Good quick delivery. The item is nice, would have been better if the coat was lined... only lined in the arms. Was very creased and will need to be dry cleaned as steaming has not removed the creases. Maybe think about long folded clothes causes deep creases. Will be happy once it’s lined and dry cleaned. Was very reasonably priced. I would look at buying from Elvi again"
"The items arrived exactly as described and also fitting as described. I particularly like the fact that these garments are designed for plus sized bodies - sleeve length and leg length are appropriate rather than scaled up versions of a size 10! I will be back!!"
"I love the quality and the price of the goods and the efficiency in which your orders are dealt with. I have numerous outfits in Elvi but unfortunately this time my order was returned as the items I requested did not suit me when I tried them on."
"First time shop with Elvi. Clothes are fun, well made, understanding of the fuller figure and affordable."
"Delivery was very quick."
"Nice coat but sooo noisy - ridiculous crackling sound whenever you move, unfortunately just horrible!"
"Great design, great prices."
"The qyality of the fabric was lovely and sizing is generous"
"The dresses I ordered are of great quality. I am also very pleased with the fit. Being a larger size I often have trouble finding dresses that compliment my body. These dresses however look great on me!"
"Quite pleased with my recent black top purchase. Think it will get quite a few outings with white and black trousers and jazzed up a bit with statement necklace. Quick delivery as well."
Elvi is rated 4.22 based on 2,084 reviews