Edmundson Electrical Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Edmundson Electrical
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Edmundson Electrical?

Tell us how Edmundson Electrical made you happy

Telephone
"Terrible customer service! I phoned the Wimbledon branch to find out cable price. The price was ok for me so I made my way to them. I took me about 30 mins. On-site surprise! Sales member advised that the price which was given to me over the phone was for different cable, the price for my cable was much higher. They admitted that their colleague on the phone made a mistake however they can not sell that cable for the price given over the phone. No respect for customers. I wasted very valuable business time. No more shopping at Edmundsons."
Are you Edmundson Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Edmundson Electrical is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews