Eden4flowers Reviews

Crewkerne

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Flowers

How would you rate Eden4flowers ?

"I ordered flowers for my Aunt to remember my Uncles birthday who has recently passed. I ordered them to be delivered on 9th May but up to now still not delivered. I have sent 4 emails and tried numerous times to contact by phone, I have not had a reply from any of the emails, I have asked them to cancel the order and refund my money (which they took from my bank swiftly enough) I don't expect I will receive anything from them. 6 days on and still no reply!! I DO NOT recommend this company, there is no customer service at all."
"The flowers looked similar to the picture but totally different colors. Still nice. The roses died after a couple of days."
"Very happy with this purchase! Was a little nervous with reading some of the reviews, but flowers were delivered quickly and in beautiful condition. Thank you !!"
"It was my first purchase of this product and I was happily surprised at the quality of the flowers considering how they are delivered. I will be buying them again in the future. The cost is very inexpensive yet the flowers are great and last a long time."
"Very pretty! Overall I am very happy with my purchase for myself and mother in law approved lol.."
"I ordered some flowers for my mother who was extremely ill. They arrived timely and the flowers were beautiful as picture."
"Very beautiful and fast delivery."
"Excellent prompt service. Flowers actually delivered to a friend before the date indicated. They were fresh and undamaged. Friend loved them."
"Was sent to a friend as a gift. The flowers came very fresh and beautiful. I am very happy with this purchase!"
"They arrived alive and still blooming. They look amazing !!!!"
"Ordered from overseas for my mother for Mother's Day. Pay extra for them to be delivered on the Saturday before. Did not show up until Tuesday. ZERO contact from customer service after 2 emails! Buyer BEWARE!!!"
"These are nice flowers that come in a nice vase. My wife loves them and is very impressed with the quality."
"These were great ! All very beautiful. Happy mothers day."
"These flowers arrived on time and my Mom absolutely loved them! I bought these for her as an early Mother's day gift. They are of high quality and are packaged very well also. The flowers were all perfect and the color is exactly the same. If your looking to purchase flowers you can't beat this deal and you will be very happy with the purchase! Highly recommend as gifts or even for yourself!!"
"Big arrangement, great value, long lasting. Purchased for my mother in Mothers day."
"Outstanding product and service."
"The flowers are great and she loves them. A great gift for a good price."
"Excellent. Fully satisfied."
"Very beautiful and fast delivery."
"Everything was perfect! Very happy!"
Eden4flowers is rated 4.34 based on 35 reviews