DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
Fantastic boots. Perfect fit. My Wife loves them. Would highly recommend and will definitely be buying another pair or two.
Very high quality, worth every penny. I agree with previous reviewers that the insoles are not as comfortable as I would like. A stop to a drugstore solved that for only $10. Other reviewers also commented on the ankles being uncomfortable. I find that as long as I wear socks or pants that cover my ankles this is not an issue either.
Have already done one
Lovely boots, just waiting for the rain to stop so can wear them. Fast delivery and nice quality as usual.
I absolutely love DUO boots!! They fit perfectly every time!!
Excellent quality and price
Excellent service. Knee-high boots are even better than they look on the pictures!
Love the color
Wow what a fantastic pair of boots! This the first time I was able to zip a pair up a pair with out fighting it!
Its so nice to be able to buy a pair of long boots that fit! I have the smallest size calf measurement so impossible to buy off the shelf. My second pair of boots from Duo and they wont be the last.
I have really wide calfs and struggle to find trendy boots anywhere. I found them here! Worth every penny! I have 2 pair and love them both!!!
Thank you for the boots they are top quality and the Ms is very happy.
My boots are FABULOUS! I have never had a pair fit so well -- especially from the first wearing!
Lovely boots very high quality and excellent fit and customer service.
Beautiful boots, nice fit, color is nice
I love my Camden boots...I took my size,but they are a little to big..but a thicker sock solves the problem
I have bought boots and shoes from Duo for very many years, having finally found a company who fit my thin legs and large feet. Every pair bought have been manufactured to the highest standard and many have lasted for years of constant wear.
Delivery is fast. Boots are great, as always. This is my 5th pair of boots from DuoBoots.
Really love my new DuoBoots. The quality and fit are perfect. Just wish you had a store in Canada!
Perfect! Snelle verzending, goeie communicatie, en de laarzen zijn weer fantastisch. Mooi, goeie kwaliteit, en passen perfect.
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews