DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
Very well made boots, excellent materials
Ho ordinato gli stivali camden, nel periodo prenatalizio e forse per questo ci è voluto del tempo perché arrivassero, ma ne è valsa la pena. Sono belli, ben rifiniti, caldi e comodi. Piu che soddistatta, solo avrei fatto le fibie superiori un po piu corte, perche col tempo tendono a piegarsi in senso contrario.
Great boots delivery was quick . But website is very slow
The boots were a lovely colour and as described. Thank you.
Lovely boots would like a slightly smaller heel
The boots arrived quickly and are as advertised. Having a wide calf it is good to be able to find a high boot which fits. I bought the style with a full length zip as I have a wide foot and was not certain if it would fit through a normal sized ankle. In fact my usual size is a bit large in this style. A problem with not being able to try on in stoor.
Gute Auswahl und Passform.
Service ist vorbildlich
Very good fit on the calf but not so good for the foot size!
Comfortable attractive
I love my new boots, they fit my calves beautifully, unlike most other quality boots in which I could usually fit both calves in one boot. The boots are stylish & comfortable. I am so glad that after several years of trying you finally produced a size 9 boot with a 35cm calf; not everyone has plump legs!
Boots arrived very speedily, fit very well and look great. However, having only been wearing them for a couple of weeks the insole has started to ruck up which is quite uncomfortable.
All good, smooth ordering and prompt delivery.
Gorgeous Darwin boots. Tight around ankles for me so sadly had to return them
Accurate descriptions and true to measurements
Lovely boot, quite fitted around ankle but the leather has softened & they've now become another great purchase !! Very happy 😀
Lovely boots, only problem is they are tight at the ankle and not so easy to put on. But once on they are lovely boots, very comfortable and smart.
Beautiful boots, beautifully presented. Looser fit than my previous similar pair, quite generous on both foot and calf (I usually buy a bigger size in shoes as I have wide feet, but didn’t need to have done so with these)
Fabulous blue sparkle boots....bit of a narrow fit for my wide feet but luckily they are soft sock material l love them any way
The boots are lovely but the sizing is on the small side.
Great quality and comfort. Fantastic customer service and knowledge of products. Never thought I would find a comfortable pair of knee length and ankle boots in the same day!
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews