Dorothy Perkins Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
11AM
11AM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"Great range of clothes in my local branch in Walthamstow and the staff are absolutely lovely. Polite, welcoming and really helpful. Store is nicely set out with a good range for what is not a huge shop. Love just going in for a browse when I'm there."
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"all my products arrived on time, very pleased with everything I bought."
"Fab service ease of use price competitive great quality"
"Great service, fast delivery and easy returns."
"Very happy,quick to receive items and very good quality."
"Everything was a perfect fit!"
"Very friendly staff."
"Well explained lessons and patient. Well worth my time"
"Fantastic quick delivery! Can not fault them love my new shoes."
"I bought two items of clothing before Christmas. They didn’t fit well. I was in an accident just before Christmas. I went into store on Friday 7 April we’ll over the refund time. But I spoke to customer services and they said to send the stuff in which we did on MK day 9th. I have already recieved the refund. So very happy and appreciative."
"Very stylish, quality clothes and shoes at reasonable prices. Often there are very attractive promotions."
"Excellent selection of dresses"
"fast delivery and good quality boots, easy returns too on the pair which didn't fit"
"Exactly what I ordered, professional, clean. So impressed with the service and attention to detail. I will never use my printer again this was and is the most easiest way to print and receive documents. My presentation which I used the documents for was flawless and all my colleagues are asking where I got my documents printed. With a full time job and a hectic home life this is the way forward. No scheduling and trying to get in at a local printers, no crazy set up fees, no usb and CD faff just upload,select what you want, PayPal send in the post done! Just amazing honestly highly recommended"
"Excellent quality and delivery really good."
"Good prices and perfect fit and arrived when they said the items would"
"I love the ease of Click & Collect with shopping online. When availability is down in store e.g. in sales you don't need to miss out, and don't need to pay a fortune for delivery."
"I had been searching for dresses to wear over the Christmas & new year period, I found three on the DP web site. The delivery was unbelievably fast & although I ordered them really close to Christmas and at separate times they all arrived in good time & I kept them all. they were stunning!"
"Products always arrive on time and returns are processed efficiently."
"Good quality clothes, at a good price too."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.19 based on 123 reviews