Dorothy Perkins Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
02AM
2AM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Click Here

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"Ordered a “Tall” top online. After washing it I discovered it was faulty (had holes were the turn up cuff was stitched to the sleeve). Tried to return to my local stall but they said it was a ‘Tall” item so would have to be sent back online. Well it took a month after my first phone call and about 10 emails to get a refund. Arcadia customer services consistently stalled asking for photos twice, then sending the complaint to a different department, then talking about posting out a returns label which didn’t arrive. Finally I simply received a refund without sending the item back. Unfortunately I wouldn’t even give the top to a charity shop due to its condition."
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Delivered on time but have received items in wrong size although the hanger states the size ordered."
"As I walked past the shop they had a really attractive wooden dress on show which looked perfect for this cold weather. I wanted to go in as I had seen a jumper advertised that I really liked. On first entering I didn’t see the jumper but the dress felt so soft and I decided I was going to buy it. Standing in the queue I saw the jumper, and, they had my size. The jumper was a bit thin and has on the first wear gone a bit out of shape, so not very impressed, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Sadly, I rarely go into town so taking this back would end up being a big trip involving lunch etc, so will cost even more. The dress seems great."
"Abit hit and miss. Sometimes qualitys really good then other times its cheap and nasty. Abit slow on refunds to."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.06 based on 144 reviews