Dorothy Perkins Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
11AM
11AM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"Delivered on time but have received items in wrong size although the hanger states the size ordered."
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As I walked past the shop they had a really attractive wooden dress on show which looked perfect for this cold weather. I wanted to go in as I had seen a jumper advertised that I really liked. On first entering I didn’t see the jumper but the dress felt so soft and I decided I was going to buy it. Standing in the queue I saw the jumper, and, they had my size. The jumper was a bit thin and has on the first wear gone a bit out of shape, so not very impressed, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Sadly, I rarely go into town so taking this back would end up being a big trip involving lunch etc, so will cost even more. The dress seems great."
"Abit hit and miss. Sometimes qualitys really good then other times its cheap and nasty. Abit slow on refunds to."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.11 based on 133 reviews