Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over a week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
Dispatch and delivery is so slow! I ordered something on 9th sept and it only got dispatched to the store yesterday - and is estimated to take another 3-7 days. Worst case scenario it will take 2 weeks for me to receive my order - this is not competitive.
Order some clothes online Tried to return it to the Sutton branch today. They said because one of the dress is a TALL range I will have to send it back by post 😳🤔. I asked is this not Dorothy Perkins? Yes. So why can’t I return your items in the store??? Seriously a waste of time and so backwards. Won’t be surprise if they’re the next to close down ! Horrific customer services😡😠 very again.
Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. Will never order online again
We have tried with both credit and debit cards to purchase something from the D.P website but keep on being told that our requests have been refused by the bank &/or the credit card company. Upon checking with said bank/c.c.company they all confirm that no requests had been made. We live in Spain and have shopped with D.P for years...very frustrating. All attempts to enquire have been ignored if by email and confronted with a 15 to 30 minute wait if by `phone !
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.07 based on 147 reviews