Dorothy Perkins Q&A

54% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

How do I contact Dorothy Perkins?

You can contact Dorothy Perkins by Telephone and Email.
48.48%
Industry Average
" UPSP is going to charge me ~$200 to ship BACK to DP and I have to eat that cost! I've emailed and spoken to customer service multiple times. "
- Anonymous
" I’m so upset by the customer service provided by DP, I am still waiting for an order I made with them that was delivered incorrectly. "
- Lisa
" I had to phone customer services and sort their mistake myself ! Customer advisor now informs me they don't know where my order is, I have to make another trip to the post office return the parcel, and it will take up to 14 days for my refund on my original order. "
- Celia