Dorothy Perkins Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins

How would you rate Dorothy Perkins?

76 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pat

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dorothy Perkins in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a pair jeans 9 days ago. Spent all day trying to get through to customer services. Finally was told their printer had gone wrong! Whatever that means! I will receive the item within the next week or so. Shocking service. Terrible customer service. Won’t order online again."
Mrs Kayleigh Jean Riddell
"Fantastic quick delivery! Can not fault them love my new shoes."
"I bought two items of clothing before Christmas. They didn’t fit well. I was in an accident just before Christmas. I went into store on Friday 7 April we’ll over the refund time. But I spoke to customer services and they said to send the stuff in which we did on MK day 9th. I have already recieved the refund. So very happy and appreciative."
"Absolutely disgusted by the way i have been treated by Dorithy Perkins, I have received a faulty item, sent them a picture of it and they are saying it's accidental damage!!! i have not even worn the item, i tried it on when i noticed the fault! have been having constant battel with them to get a replacemnt/refund! Do not buy from them, shabby shabby customer service"
"clothes fit lovely"
Melissa Hamby
"Excellent selection of dresses"
Guest
"fast delivery and good quality boots, easy returns too on the pair which didn't fit"
Shannon
"Exactly what I ordered, professional, clean. So impressed with the service and attention to detail. I will never use my printer again this was and is the most easiest way to print and receive documents. My presentation which I used the documents for was flawless and all my colleagues are asking where I got my documents printed. With a full time job and a hectic home life this is the way forward. No scheduling and trying to get in at a local printers, no crazy set up fees, no usb and CD faff just upload,select what you want, PayPal send in the post done! Just amazing honestly highly recommended"
Sandra Bron
"Excellent quality and delivery really good."
"Ordered online and paid for next day delivery, 2days later called them to find out where my order was only to be told that it was lost in transit and they were unable reorder as all 7 items were now out of stock, at some point in the next 5 working days they will refund my money......... disgusting service from a supposedly reputable company ... will never order again from them"
"My mum of 81 was pushed into getting a credit card and l had to sort it out all they said is l will have to cancel it myself with credit company .it started with 20% discount then credit card hope it happens to there family .keep mums away from there"
"Good prices and perfect fit and arrived when they said the items would"
"I love the ease of Click & Collect with shopping online. When availability is down in store e.g. in sales you don't need to miss out, and don't need to pay a fortune for delivery."
"My wife bought a product that ripped apart after first use. There is no refund or exchange available."
Christine
"I had been searching for dresses to wear over the Christmas & new year period, I found three on the DP web site. The delivery was unbelievably fast & although I ordered them really close to Christmas and at separate times they all arrived in good time & I kept them all. they were stunning!"
"Products always arrive on time and returns are processed efficiently."
Miss Zara Haq
"Good quality clothes, at a good price too."
"Ordering was so easy and the dresses arrived quickly. (Knowing that returning items that do not fit is easy too, gives peace of mind!)"
"I tried to pay online but the order didn't go through i then had to pay through the phone and i asked for next day delivery and the employee chose standard delivery for my order and still charged me for next day delivery. Very disappointed as i needed the order the next day and i wasn't able to track it. Don't recommend anyone to shop here and i never will"
"Great product range and delivery options, had what I wanted, good deals"
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.86 based on 76 reviews