Dorothy Perkins Reviews

Dorothy Perkins have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

57% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
10AM
10AM

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Dorothy Perkins ?

"been in newcastle upon tyne eldon sq branch .. its been 7 weeks and they havent had the air con fixed it was 32 deg in sat those poor girls who work there its disgraceful..? went in f. room to try on a top it was pitch black.. no lights working .. came out and shutter is broken ??? what is happening.. the shop smells???? no more dp for me!!!"
"Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers"
"Phoned customer service today took 48 minutes to answer phone. Would never buy from them again."
"Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company!"
"Ordered from Dorothy Perkins but some items were missing and others damaged. Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. Unfortunately both items were out of stcok so I couldn't re-order them. They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. Only the code they provided wasn't correct and in fact didn't work on their site. Cue 20 minutes on hold on the phone to get the right one. Finally the next day delivery is fictional, the item arrived a few days later anyway. Refunds take ages, they take a full day to get back to you on Twitter and you can't always get through by phone. They literally shut off their phone lines sometimes because they can't cope with the level of complaints they receive. Great clothes, awful company."
"If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up"
"Order some clothes online Tried to return it to the Sutton branch today. They said because one of the dress is a TALL range I will have to send it back by post 😳🤔. I asked is this not Dorothy Perkins? Yes. So why can’t I return your items in the store??? Seriously a waste of time and so backwards. Won’t be surprise if they’re the next to close down ! Horrific customer services😡😠 very again."
"Never ever will I buy from Dorothy Perkins again the way the treat there customers"
"Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. Will never order online again"
"Order takes forever to turn up even when you pay. The customer service will not pick up the phone awful!! I would give them 0 stars if I could"
"The customer service answering length is appalling. Kept getting replies saying that someone would answer my query in the next 4 days. Almost a week later, doesn't answer my question about whether I can cancel - just does it anyway. After a week the items I wanted otherwise were no longer in stock and the ones that I could have had were now cancelled. No point in informing them that I would have kept the original items as it would've taken another week to get through to them. Sort it out DP."
"Really bad customer service, don't answer emails, can't get through on the phone. will never buy from Dorothy Perkins again, they do not know what goos customer service is. Have been waiting over a month now for a refund and still nothing. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM....."
"I have never known ordering from a website to be so painful. Just completely awful I’ve never had this problem with any other online stores before. I won’t be bothering in future."
"Less than 0 starvery very bad customer service worst than ever seen."
"After bad reviews I can say my parcel arrived on time as promised will see how I get on with returns x"
"Rubbish customer service online. You can't get through on the phone, orders not delivered with no explanation, they debit you but you can't get your money back as items haven't arrived. No e-mail address to chase orders and online account says items are delivered when they haven't been. Rubbish."
"Everything was a perfect fit!"
"Doesn't give refunds poor service"
"Returned two items on 13.5.18 still waiting for refund. Used Resolver as not getting anywhere with customer services. Resolver is via martin lewis website. Reply next day. Need to send proof of receipt. Not a problem. Recommend you use Resolver for all complaints. Will update when I've received a refund and confirm 100% this is the way to settle any disputes."
"If I could give a minus star rating, I would. I ordered 11 t-shirts for delivery. I received a parcel 10-days later which contained 8 t-shirts. The dispatch note suggested that the entirety of the order should have been in the packet. I called the Dorothy Perkins 'Customer Services' phone number, and received an automated message saying they were not taking calls, and to email them. I emailed them - and it took over 5-days to receive a response. In the interim, I opened a paypal claim. Only when I escalated the claim to a dispute did I receive a response. The person at DP asked me to close the case so they could refund me; saying they could not refund me until the case was closed. What utter nonsense. Anyone considering buying anything from DP should be aware of the shocking service awaiting you!"
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.21 based on 109 reviews