Dorothy Perkins Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins

How would you rate Dorothy Perkins ?

"Everything was a perfect fit!"
"Doesn't give refunds poor service"
"Returned two items on 13.5.18 still waiting for refund. Used Resolver as not getting anywhere with customer services. Resolver is via martin lewis website. Reply next day. Need to send proof of receipt. Not a problem. Recommend you use Resolver for all complaints. Will update when I've received a refund and confirm 100% this is the way to settle any disputes."
Anonymous-London
Verified Reviewer
"If I could give a minus star rating, I would. I ordered 11 t-shirts for delivery. I received a parcel 10-days later which contained 8 t-shirts. The dispatch note suggested that the entirety of the order should have been in the packet. I called the Dorothy Perkins 'Customer Services' phone number, and received an automated message saying they were not taking calls, and to email them. I emailed them - and it took over 5-days to receive a response. In the interim, I opened a paypal claim. Only when I escalated the claim to a dispute did I receive a response. The person at DP asked me to close the case so they could refund me; saying they could not refund me until the case was closed. What utter nonsense. Anyone considering buying anything from DP should be aware of the shocking service awaiting you!"
"Placed my order on 23rd may paid extra for nominated delivery next day checked my account n stated my order has left the warehouse, a week later still no parcel been on phone every day been out straight on hold for a hour every time ended up hanging up after 1 hour absolutely fuming sent emails had no reply at all not happy with they service at all"
"Didn’t receive my parcel paid extra for nominated delivery not happy at all"
"My collect in-store order was going to be delayed by a few days, which can't be helped but also meant I could no longer collect it from that store. My first contact with customer services was fine and although I suggested delivery to my more local store, they advised the order would be cancelled. I was satisfied with this until I saw the money had been taken from my account and the order had still been sent to the store. Since then I have received responses from customer services which clearly show they have not looked at my previous emails, for example suggesting I go into the store (that I can't get to!) to cancel the order. My experience is that they don't do what they say they are going to and don't communicate with each other."
"Do not order from Dorothy Perkins very bad customer service sent 3 emails rang customer services informed someone would ring back still waiting 5 hours later for a reply and when I try and ring back reply on phone too busy and phone put down. This is after waiting on hold for half an hour as well. Problem ordered 4 items to collect from store. 3 items delivered but before they can hand my goods to me I have to wait for the 4th. What a joke of a company I have paid for the 3 items why can’t I have them and wait for the other item to arrive or refund my 4th item."
"Ongoing issue, returned 3 items only 2 credited. Have tried contacting customer services, can't get an answer via phone 50 minutes waiting time! Emailed, up to 72 hours before you get a reply, over that now and no answer. Have now tried twitter & Facebook & as yet no replies. Will seriously think twice about using Dorothy Perkins again."
"Awful returns service. They lost my parcel. Had to wait 28 days for them to log it and another 28 days for my refund. They they only refunded half and I had to chase them several times to get any money back. Only hold 50+ minutes at a time. Only 1 song playing. Customer service is disgusting!"
"- Ordered online 08 May 2018 - Tried to returned goods 10th May 2018 - Label DP supplied was invalid and Post Office would not accept the goods. - Tried to call Customer Service but a recorded message tells you that they are ‘too busy to take your call’ and hangs up!?! - Emailed 3 times over the following days to complain as cannot get through on phones. No response to any of my emails. Still waiting! - Cannot returns the items to store as according to the website I ordered ‘online items only’. - Stuck with nearly £200 of unwanted goods. - Finally got through and was told I had to print out a returns label myself. - Goods returned Monday 14th - Been over a week and the returns have not been acknowledged. - No refund has been given!?! - Again, I cannot get through to speak to anyone as the phone lines do not work! They just hang up on you! - Worst online shopping experience I have ever. - WILL NEVER USE AGAIN! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
"I ordered 5 items online and returned 3. I only received a refund from 2 of the items I returned. I called "customer services" over 10 times and had to give up each time after being on hold for over an hour each time..with the same song on repeat over and over again. Finally got through to be told that even though I had proof of delivery and even though they had clearly rcvd the parcel (as they had refunded 2 of the items that were in the parcel) that because i hadnt weighed the parcel before i sent it they would not refund me! I used the return label they supplied and it didn't say anywhere that i needed to weigh the parcel before i sent it!! WHAT A JOKE"
"Very friendly staff."
"One of the worst customer services I have encountered in a long time. Tried for five days to get hold of customer services (no replies to emails, phone call waits of 40 mins, and sometimes not even able to get on their phone waiting list/queue). Finally reach them and no apologies at all. Can tell it is a company going downhill... pretty much given up on their customers! They don't give a cr*p. Will never ever buy from them again."
"i bought a coat a few weeks ago online, the size was a bit small for a 10 but still fit, other than that the coat was perfect."
Julisa
"Well explained lessons and patient. Well worth my time"
"I ordered a pair jeans 9 days ago. Spent all day trying to get through to customer services. Finally was told their printer had gone wrong! Whatever that means! I will receive the item within the next week or so. Shocking service. Terrible customer service. Won’t order online again."
Mrs Kayleigh Jean Riddell
"Fantastic quick delivery! Can not fault them love my new shoes."
"I bought two items of clothing before Christmas. They didn’t fit well. I was in an accident just before Christmas. I went into store on Friday 7 April we’ll over the refund time. But I spoke to customer services and they said to send the stuff in which we did on MK day 9th. I have already recieved the refund. So very happy and appreciative."
"Absolutely disgusted by the way i have been treated by Dorithy Perkins, I have received a faulty item, sent them a picture of it and they are saying it's accidental damage!!! i have not even worn the item, i tried it on when i noticed the fault! have been having constant battel with them to get a replacemnt/refund! Do not buy from them, shabby shabby customer service"
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.52 based on 93 reviews