Dorothy Perkins Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins

How would you rate Dorothy Perkins?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

69 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Guest

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dorothy Perkins in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Guest
"fast delivery and good quality boots, easy returns too on the pair which didn't fit"
Shannon
"Exactly what I ordered, professional, clean. So impressed with the service and attention to detail. I will never use my printer again this was and is the most easiest way to print and receive documents. My presentation which I used the documents for was flawless and all my colleagues are asking where I got my documents printed. With a full time job and a hectic home life this is the way forward. No scheduling and trying to get in at a local printers, no crazy set up fees, no usb and CD faff just upload,select what you want, PayPal send in the post done! Just amazing honestly highly recommended"
Sandra Bron
"Excellent quality and delivery really good."
"Ordered online and paid for next day delivery, 2days later called them to find out where my order was only to be told that it was lost in transit and they were unable reorder as all 7 items were now out of stock, at some point in the next 5 working days they will refund my money......... disgusting service from a supposedly reputable company ... will never order again from them"
"My mum of 81 was pushed into getting a credit card and l had to sort it out all they said is l will have to cancel it myself with credit company .it started with 20% discount then credit card hope it happens to there family .keep mums away from there"
"Good prices and perfect fit and arrived when they said the items would"
"I love the ease of Click & Collect with shopping online. When availability is down in store e.g. in sales you don't need to miss out, and don't need to pay a fortune for delivery."
"My wife bought a product that ripped apart after first use. There is no refund or exchange available."
Christine
"I had been searching for dresses to wear over the Christmas & new year period, I found three on the DP web site. The delivery was unbelievably fast & although I ordered them really close to Christmas and at separate times they all arrived in good time & I kept them all. they were stunning!"
"Products always arrive on time and returns are processed efficiently."
Miss Zara Haq
"Good quality clothes, at a good price too."
"Ordering was so easy and the dresses arrived quickly. (Knowing that returning items that do not fit is easy too, gives peace of mind!)"
"I tried to pay online but the order didn't go through i then had to pay through the phone and i asked for next day delivery and the employee chose standard delivery for my order and still charged me for next day delivery. Very disappointed as i needed the order the next day and i wasn't able to track it. Don't recommend anyone to shop here and i never will"
"Great product range and delivery options, had what I wanted, good deals"
"Rude deputy manager, refused an exchange even though i had a receipt made up some store policy, called customer services in front of me and told a pack of lies whilst i was listening, I will never ever shop in your store again! the staff look like they dont want to be there and I don't blame them with that deputy manager there .. go back up North it must be more accepting to have your stinking atttitude! customer service was appalling"
Nicola Boyd
"Good website, with lots of maternity selection in ranges of sizes. Easy delivery and returns (I ordered two sizes to try) and the quality is always great,"
"I ordered jeans from my son when washed them one o fthe patches came off them said to take them to a stand alone store which I did in Livingston were they refused to take them as I had bought them of internet so I sent another email its four days and they have.nt got back they make it impossible for you to get your money back am now contacting consumer obesmam about them. Time has run out for them now."
Lynda Jeffries
"Excellent customer service"
"First time ordering online haven't shopped in Dorothy Perkins for a few years.. Decided to order paid extra for next day delivery.. didn't arrive as I live in a Ab postcode... Thay did take the extra money knowing that I wouldn't receive it ..maybe thay should recognize the postcode and only charge standard delivery"
Josephine Hoxby
"As I walked past the shop they had a really attractive wooden dress on show which looked perfect for this cold weather. I wanted to go in as I had seen a jumper advertised that I really liked. On first entering I didn’t see the jumper but the dress felt so soft and I decided I was going to buy it. Standing in the queue I saw the jumper, and, they had my size. The jumper was a bit thin and has on the first wear gone a bit out of shape, so not very impressed, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Sadly, I rarely go into town so taking this back would end up being a big trip involving lunch etc, so will cost even more. The dress seems great."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.87 based on 70 reviews