Dogsy Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Dogsy

Tell us how Dogsy made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"The air freshener was amazing so unique I loved it as did my husband"
Hi Dawn,

We are so happy to hear that you loved your order! That's pawriffic!

Dogsy Team
"Amazing service! I am so impressed with the quick response I got from customer services, they resolved my problem via email so fast! The product is 100% worth what you pay, my mum was so happy with her dogsy pyjamas!! Thank you!"
Hi Sophie,

We are so happy that you had such a lovely experience shopping with us! And thanks so much for the 5* review!

Dogsy Team
"I’m really pleased with my dog cushion & the material feels lovely. Excellent customer service with prompt reply regarding a quiery. Thank you"
Hi,

We are so pleased that you love your dog cushion! It's the perfect addition to any home :) Thanks for the 5*s.

Dogsy Team
"Great products as a gift for someone who is obsessed with her dog! Sizing was accurate also"
Hi Luke,

Aren't we all a little obsessed with our dogs! Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review!

Dogsy Team
"Amazing! Great product quality, fast delivery and wonderful customer service! I ordered a pyjamas set for my friend's birthday present - she recently lost one of her dogs and kept wishing she had more photos of him. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out and nor could she. I've also sent her this website as she wants to get more stuff! Thanks again! :)"
Hi Ben,

We are so glad you had such a great shopping experience with us! And hope to see you shopping again with us soon :)

Dogsy Team
"Purchased some socks with Barneys face on - couldn’t believe how well they turned out and getting so many compliments! Great product"
Hi,

That's great you loved socks! And thanks for taking the time to leave a 5* review.

"Fab Instagram page!!"
We are so happy you think so!

Dogsy Team
"I ordered a personalised dog cushion for a sick friend in Florida. I was worried it might not make it in time for her birthday. Annie @Dogsy really put some effort into keeping me up to date and chasing the order through. It was a pleasure, old fashioned customer service, you know, where they actually are bothered about your concerns. Top ratings."
Hi Matt,

We are so happy that your friend got her cushion and hope that she loved it! We will pass your comments onto Annie and we are really please you had such a good experience with us.

Dogsy Team
"I ordered the air freshener as a gift to a friend. It come in good time and is of a fantastic quality. The face was cut out perfectly and the picture is very clear. Thank you so much! Will definitely be buying more products!"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! That is Pawsome!

Dogsy Team
"Great products, very fun designs. Amazing customer service."
Hi April,

We are so happy to hear you received the service we pride ourselves on! And look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon :)

Dogsy Team
"Simply amazing service. Dont belive all the bad reviews. Ordered as a xmas present, slight delay with my order down to the xmas rush, communication was excellent and arrived in time. Unfortunately the size came wrong, a quick message and my order was re done in super quick time and arrived correct. Great product, great customer service."
We are so happy to hear you have received the experience we aim and pride on giving our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Dogsy Team
"Ordered on the 4th over two weeks later and still no order, AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"I placed an order on 3rd December and received a confirmation email. I have now chased them 6 times via email, website, Instagram, telephone and no response to any of my enquiries. I received a tracking number 10 days ago, which is invalid. This is my daughters main Christmas present and I’m concerned it won’t arrive in time. I’m a single parent and don’t have another £50 to go out and find something else!"
Hi,

We are so sorry that no one responded to you and were left with a disppointing experience with us. This is never what we aim to give our customers. If you could send us an email to woof@dogsy.co.uk and we can see how we can rectify this experience.

Dogsy Team
"Have not received my order. And no response from the company."
"Placed an order some time ago which went without problem. Item received and very good quality. Since placed an order 28/11 and despatch was confirmed on 29/11 ... I’m yet to receive my items (14/12) and have contacted them via email, Instagram and called numerous times (no answer). Royal Mail tracking number invalid and no response. Disgraceful!"
Hi Dan,

We are really sorry to hear you had such a disappointing experience with us. Please could you drop us an email to woof@dogsy.co.uk and we can see what we can do to rectify this experience.

Dogsy Team
"Amazing products - came ever so quickly and our dog has never looked so cute!"
"We sent in a picture of the dog we wanted on a Dogsy pillow. The dog is gray and white. The pillow came very quickly, but when we received it the pillow had so much yellow, brown and orange in it that it didn't even look like the same dog. I contacted them and sent the picture and a picture of the pillow, and was told there was nothing they could do, that's what happens when they transfer the picture to fabric. Very disappointed. I would not recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered coasters for Christmas presents and absolutely love them!!! I can’t wait to see their faces when they open them, they will LOVE them!! The dogs have come out so well, the images are so lifelike. Thank you Dogsy 😘"
"My husband thinks I’m barking mad but I love my Dogsy PJs. I have both pink and grey, please release 5 more colours so I have a different set for every night of the week!"
"Pawsome! I love the quality of all my items and delivery was super quick. Design team did a great job putting my pup on socks and a T-shirt, Love them!!!"
Dogsy is rated 4.54 based on 41 reviews