Discount Flooring Depot Reviews

18 Reviews

GO TO THE BOTTOM FOR A LINK TO THE WEBSITE IF REQUIRED:

A top provider of Laminate, Solid and Engineered wood flooring products all available directly to the consumer at cost which is far lower than traditional high street retail prices!

We offer our customers, a fast and most importantly FREE sample service to help them make the right choice for their project, home or office space!

Establish in 2012 we have grown rapidly into a premier source for Flooring and Flooring accessories such as, Adhesive, Beading and Underlay and we can provide these to suit any job of any size from a light residential DIY project to full scale commercial project and can cater for projects everywhere else in between!

We pride ourselves on providing customers with top quality European Laminate Flooring and exclusive ranges not available anywhere else. We also travel the world extensively, to source only the best Engineered and Solid wood Flooring products, many with unique finishes and characteristics you simply cannot get readily in the UK market.

We then have the facilities to ship all of these items in massive quantities directly to the UK and in the process, cut out all the middle men. This streamline distribution allows us to provide best possible prices to our retail and trade customers!

As we don't have the massive overheads like many of our competitors do, we pass the savings we make directly on to you the end user. Our ultimate goal is to gain not just a single purchase or free sample request build a relationship with each and every customer for life!

We value all feed back, both good and bad and as such, we have implemented this review tool as a way for us to gather your thoughts on how we did as a business.

We will welcome praise when it is due but more importantly, we invite genuine concerns to be as detailed as possible so that we can learn from our mistakes and take action when necessary. On those very rare occasions were things go wrong, we will take the feedback on-board and review our internal processes to ensure that it does not happen in the future.

As we said above, we can provide 100% FREE flooring samples and some flooring accessory samples direct to your door and you can even review those as well as the service you experienced purchasing them and getting them into your home!

This allows you to make decisions in the comfort of your own home and give us feed back on how we did? If any questions do arise, we are only ever a call to 0161 641 996 or email to sales@discountflooringdepot.co.uk away.

Alternatively, if you're based in Manchester, M3 5DW why not pop in to our Manchester showroom to see larger swatches of the products on site as well as garner some expert sales advice from our dedicated flooring specialists based on site 7 days per week!

Our extensive product listing is found completely on our new responsive website allowing you to browse with ease on your desktop, tablet or mobile with ease.

However, if you can't find what your looking for, feel free use our live chat feature on the site and we can answer you questions or at least point you in the right direction.

You could also check out our very comprehensive flooring guide which can be found on the site along with detailed product descriptions on each and every page.

If you still can't find what you're looking regarding a particular item or if you have a query about: the many finance packages on offer available for purchases of £300, or perhaps how you can take advantage of our unique on-line quote system, or maybe you'd like to know how to make use of our price match guarantee, or if you have a query or concern about our many kerbside delivery options (which include a Saturday), it could be one of a thousand other great reasons to shop with us? Simply leave us a call back request located at the top of the site and we will call you back!

During opening hours (Monday 9am - 8pm, Tuesday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm and Sunday 11am - 5pm)

sales@discountflooringdepot.co.uk

Discount Flooring Depot
Unit 100, Chapel Walks,
Chapel Street
Salford
M3 5DW

Verified Buyer

Very happy with the quality of the Grey Oak v-Groove AC5 flooring. It was easy to lay, and combined with the sound master goal 5mm underlay, it feel very solid. I was impressed with the easy ordering & delivery.
We still need to lay new floors in several rooms in our property, and will be returning to Discount Flooring Depot.
Verified Buyer

Flooring is excellent and looks great. The negative was we needed one more pack to finish the floor and this was £24 but we're then charged another £35 for delivery which is rubbish quite frankly. I'd just ordered £1100 worth of floor and needed one more pack but no stock carried and the "it's just the way it is sorry" approach and lack of flexibility from sales guy was a bit disappointing
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the flooring and delivery time easy to cut and lay.
Thank you for your review.

Product- LAM340

We are pleased you have been happy with our service and the amazing Multi Art floor. Please remember to send 3 good size pictures to admin@disocuntflooringdepot.co.uk and we will reward you by sending you a £5 Amazon Voucher!!

Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered Eperor golden oak laminate and they sent me authentic oak laminate brown colour) and they insist, it is the same but different name and differen colour. They deliver what is in their stock and NOT what I order and they want you to accepted if not they ask you to pay for the delivery. Why should I pay for other people fault / cheat.
They advertise in the web some thing they do not have and then they send to you done think else !!!

As explained to you on the phone and via email before you received your goods, the product would come with a different name. The reason for this is to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and help market our products more effectively. The product you received is the product you ordered. The specification on the box matches the description on our website. You confirmed the measurement are the same. We apologise if this has caused you any confusion at the time when your order arrived.

Customer Experience Team.
Amy
Verified Reviewer

Great customer service, very quick, brilliant quality samples sent out with no obligation
Don Lomax
Verified Buyer

I didn't actually purchase.I had a sample delivered'very promptly and thank-you for that. When I placed my order i found the delivery charge quite extortionate so I cancelled it.

Elizabeth Munro
Verified Buyer

I received my order very quickly strapped to a pallet and all packs delivered with no damage. This flooring is for a future a future project.
MRS W ROFFEY
Verified Buyer

Ordered samples, sent promptly and gave us a call and emailed quotes. Unfortunately, colour of wood didn't match existing

Andrzej Kolodziej

I'm very happy
Theresa James
Verified Buyer

Only ordered a sample. Arrived in good time but unfortunately was too light in colour.
Mike Slade
Verified Buyer

Arrved on time and was all present and correct.

Elite stone concrete laminate clicks together very well.easily.

Laying in kitchen so hoping will stand water spillages providing mopped up quickly.
Pvovides an in vouge industrial appearance.

Provides a very
Judy Graham
Verified Buyer

Helpful staff on phone. Efficient service. Fast delivery.
Thank you for your feedback.
Product LAM178

We are pleased you have been happy with the service received. Once you have installed your floor send in 3 good size pictures to admin@discountflooringdepot.co.uk and we will reward you with a £5 Amazon voucher.

Catherine Bourke
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery of samples but I did not ask for and did not appreciate the multiple follow up phone calls and emails. That has put me off buying, I'm afraid!
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the flooring and delivery time easy to cut and lay.
Thank you for your review.

Product- LAM340

Casey Johnson
Verified Buyer

Samples came quickly and are larger than expected! I also revived a follow up call from someone there to discuss all the relevant information. I was super impressed
Thank you for your feedback.
Product-LAM292, LAM97 and LAM259
I am pleased you have been happy with our service so far. Should you require a quotation or even just to chat about other possible flooring options then call us on 01616419996.

Natalie Greensmith
Verified Buyer

Beautiful flooring my only niggle was the price if i wouldn't have wanted the same floor as my living room i could have got some flooring at a lot cheaper price ..

We are pleased you loved the floor enough to buy it again. You have chosen a really great quality product. Spending the little extra works out better in the long run.

Euan Hamilton
Verified Buyer

This is our second order from Discount Flooring Depot. The quality of the products we have bought is great, as is the customer service. I would certainly recommend Discount Flooring Depot and will certainly use them again.

We are pleased to hear you have been happy with our service. The Hydro guard floor you ordered this time is a fantastic product and comes with a lifetime warranty!

Jan Smith

Not yet received sample
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm these are on route. It takes a few days to receive your samples. You have received this review request prematurely, we have changed this so customers will not receive this email the day after ordering their samples. Please contact us should these not arrive over the weekend.

Great Service All Round