DirectBedroom.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend DirectBedroom.co.uk
00AM
12AM

customerservcies@directbedroom.co.uk

Tell us how DirectBedroom.co.uk made you happy

"Ordering and paying online was quick and easy. The bed is solid and looks nice although it was delivered with a gouge in the bedstead - I chose not to return it as it was not a big deal. The delivery company were not good. I ordered 2 items and one part was missing from the consignment and delivered 3 days later. The order was left in my hallway due to 'health and safety' which left me trying to get a heavy pine bed and wardrobe up one flight of stairs on my own. I possibly would not order again due to the delivery issues. A delivery from a different company was taken up the stairs and unwrapped, amazing!"
Are you DirectBedroom.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bed arrived on time and was in good condition and easy to erect. Unfortunately one of the wooden slats was missing. I've contacted them twice now by email and as yet I am still awaiting a replay to my emails. Unfortunately this customer service has badly let them down."
"Bed delivery was on time and service was OK but the packaging was very poor. The headboard and end board were bent and paint chipped off. I put this right myself rather than send them back. I would not recommend this company."
Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. I am sorry there was an issue with the packaging of your item. I have asked our customer care team to give you a call within the next hour to assist. Kind Regards, Direct Bedroom.
"The product and price was excellent. I was disappointed with customer service. My order was due to arrive on Thursday and only part did, I was offered several excuses and the order still didn't arrive until Saturday. In the meantime my visitors had to sleep on the floor. The price of the bed reduced while I was waiting and I don't think requesting a refund for the difference was unreasonable - this was refused. A shame because I thought they were a good company as this was my 2nd purchase. No sure I will use again"
"After reading bad reviews about this company (after I had placed the order), I was not surprised when I did not receive my item on the due delivery date (next day). After a few calls to the customer service department who gave me two different delivery dates, I had resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be receiving my goods and may have to fight to get a refund. I decided to check the delivery status which was quite detailed, and sure enough it arrived in the timeframe specified, albeit two days after the original date. Packaging was a bit ropey but item was in excellent condition and seen as though I payed £100 less for it through this company I came to the conclusion you get what you pay for, not the best of service but for 100 quid less than john lewis, cant complain really. Happy days!"
"We are pleased with the beds and the mattresses. However, one of the mattresses was damaged and it took a while to replace it. We were disappointed that the supplier only did this as a favour. We had not opened it until the beds were assembled. This was not as soon as we would have liked because the beds were NOT delivered the next day as it said on our order!! We had a 'window' to assemble them then. However, the failure to live up to the promised delivery time meant that assembly was delayed. So, the mattresses were not opened as soon as we would have liked. This will make us think twice about using your company again. Incorrect advertising loses customers."
DirectBedroom.co.uk is rated 4.07 based on 59 reviews