DirectBedroom.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend DirectBedroom.co.uk
7PM
7PM

customerservcies@directbedroom.co.uk

Tell us how DirectBedroom.co.uk made you happy

"Quality of the bunk bed was poor and when contacted you always got a reply saying they will pass the message on. I had to pay a joiner to make new holes and replace missing screws as it didn't line up"
Are you DirectBedroom.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Am amazed you've asked me for a review!!!! I ordered two beds and two mattresses on 30 July to be delivered on 5 August. One bed was delivered on 1 August to the house which we'd not yet moved into (luckily the lady we bought the house from took it in). When we got the keys on 4 August I discovered we were missing the mattress which I was told would be delivered the following day along with the other bed. The other bed came on 6 August with fixings missing and I'm STILL awaiting the missing fixings and the two mattresses a week later. Not impressed. At all. The only reason you don't have a 'Very Poor' rating is because your sales staff have tried to help. I'm genuinely not sure where to go from here as they were supposed to be delivered today and still haven't arrived. I ordered from you purely because your delivery times were so short and I wanted the beds quickly so I'm extremely disappointed."
"I am very dissatisfied with Corban Direct's level of service. I chose your company because it offers next-day delivery, which is clearly not the case. I ordered a sofa bed on Tuesday 22 July, because we had a guest staying at the weekend. On Wednesday, one of your representatives informed me that there had been a delay and that the sofa would be delivered on Friday. When I was not contacted by the delivery depot on Friday morning (as I was told I would), I mailed them and found out that no items for me had been received. Upon contacting your company, I was informed that items take longer to reach Scotland and that the sofa bed would be delivered on Tuesday 29 July, i.e. one week after I placed my order. I cannot understand why I was not told about this when I ordered the sofa, since I entered an address in Edinburgh. If I had known that it would take a week to have the sofa delivered, I would not have ordered it through your company. This caused me great inconvenience, as I had to take time off work on three separate days and make alternative arrangements for our guest. Laura Williams was very prompt and helpful when I contacted your Customer Service, and she told me that she would follow it up with her senior. I have not heard anything from him/her. As for the sofa itself, I would say that the finishing leaves a lot to be desired: there were many loose threads and there is stuffing coming out of the seams in the back. I trust you will understand my dissatisfaction. Dr Raquel de Pedro"
"I went with this company because they promised a named day delivery and no delivery charges. I took time off my work and the sofabed did not arrive on the day it was supposed to. Lots of difficulties with couriers. Left hanging on phone for ages with supplier. Given wrong information. I then read lots of reviews of this company and many others had similar problems. I would never use them again."
"Originally paid £20 extra for Saturday delivery, got delivered on a Wednesday! Sent the wrong bed! Tried to charge me £45 to have it taken back to their warehouse...don't think so! Re arranged delivery for the upcoming Saturday, waited in 8-6pm, nothing turned up. Called up, closed weekends. Called Monday, they said yeah there was a delay....so no one thought to call me and tell me so I didn't waste my whole day off?! They had already re arranged for the Tuesday, I said I've paid £20 for Saturday delivery....they said they would refund this....I'm still waiting."
"Delivery was not as promised and was late on both the original delivery date and also the 2nd date that had to be arranged. No communication from the seller or delivery company as to what was happening. Top of mini wardrobe is damaged - have contacted the seller by telephone and email for a replacement but still over a month later, nobody has returned our messages and we are left with a damaged item. Very disappointed and will not use again. Do not recommend."
DirectBedroom.co.uk is rated 4.07 based on 59 reviews