DirectBedroom.co.uk Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend DirectBedroom.co.uk
11PM
11PM

customerservcies@directbedroom.co.uk

Tell us how DirectBedroom.co.uk made you happy

"I would never use Direct Bedroom again. Totally unacceptable customer service. Bought a bed from them, It should have arrived in 3 boxes. Only 2 out of 3 were delivered. Of the 2 boxes delivered 2 parts were damaged (compression mark on headboard and rusted metal support bar). Arranged for delivery of replacement. Stayed in the house all day and new bed was not delivered. Phoned customer services several times that day and was told that delivery was on it's way. The bed still did not turn up. Finally delivered a different day without us being alerted, so we were not in to receive goods. Decided to return the damaged bed and get a refund. A refund for only part of the price was received in error. It took 1 month and several phone calls for the full amount to be refunded."
Are you DirectBedroom.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Paid extra for Saturday Delivery tracker said bed/mattress would be delivered between 10.50am/1.50pm did not arrive and no contact was made to inform me even though I gave my contact number, received a phone call on Monday morning to ask if they could deliver and was told Saturday driver could not find address if he had called he would have been directed so will not make this mistake again as I would have saved £20 for Saturday delivery and not lost a day off work on Monday"
"Terrible customer service. I ordered a bed for my 4 year old son to be delivered the day after we moved house. 5 days later I still do not have it - I have spend goodness knows how much on phone calls to the company and noone can really tell me what is going on. I was told someone would phone me back within the hour and two hours later I had to phone back. It always takes forever to get through even though it says you are first in the queue. I would be very hesitant to use this company again."
"I've been asked to do a survey but since placing my order and paying for it I have rec'd very little information about when my goods will be delivered! Survey has arrived before the goods."
DirectBedroom.co.uk is rated 4.07 based on 59 reviews