Direct TV Services, Leicestershire Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Direct TV Services, Leicestershire

Tell us how Direct TV Services, Leicestershire made you happy

"Last year i contacted them to discontinue service after 14 years. They offered a discount in services, Visa gift card and NFL Sunday ticket for free for 2018. The card NEVER arrived. This is the second time they promises a card that has never arrived, but their bill does every month. They asked i called them in Feb 2018 to confirm 2018 NFL Sunday ticket free subscription. I called and they confirmed. Now after nearly a year of monthly payments, I do not have a subscription. I called to request correction to my account and they claim they conveniently have no record and asked if I had the EXACT words of the promise. I guess I need to record calls to get them to honor their agreements. Since I do not have Sunday ticket I lose nothing by changing to Comcast. Comcast made me a better offer and appear to appreciate my business. If directv has cheated you, definitely check out Comcast."
"Made me for sure happy so"
"Made me for sure happy so"
Direct TV Services, Leicestershire is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews