Design a House Sign Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Design a House Sign

How would you rate Design a House Sign ?

"Sign delivered was damaged, sent emailed and sent images, no response from customer services, after several phone calls they tell me it’s not damaged but that’s how it is. It state on there website that the slate is machine cut, if this is so then the edges should be smooth and not chipped along one edge. They never email back. Very poor service, don’t use this company, like many quick enough to take your money but when you have a problem they don’t want to know"
"The online ordering process was really easy with good options. I had the opportunity to chat online with an advisor which was helpful. Even then I made a mistake with my order and I contacted them and they were brilliant. There is no other word. Other companies could learn a thing or 2 about customer service from these guys. The finished products were top notch - as expected and if I other signs I'll use them again."
Design a House Sign is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews