Design a House Sign Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Design a House Sign
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Design a House Sign made you happy

"Very good website but like others poor customer service when asked where sign was. They ignore phone calls and you only get a basic email saying it is on the way. Ordered two signs in aluminium one for the number and one for house name. They use a next day delivery company but it took over a week to arrive. Well packaged when it did arrive, looked good but on further inspection it was not engraved as I thought it would be but stick ons. The aluminium sandwiches a piece of ?wood in between. Put it on our wall, looks good but not sure how long it will last due to severe weather conditions over the years."
Are you Design a House Sign? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible customer service. Paid £7.99 for expedited delivery to be told my order confirmation email would have explained that this still meant I had to wait for 10 working days until dispatch. Asked to have delivery refunded was told no. Asked to cancel order and was told it was too close to dispatch time after being told it wouldn’t be ready for dispatch for another 5 working days. Lied to left right and centre. Fully expect it to arrived smashed since they have been so unpleasant to deal with. Avoid."
"My sign arrived within its initial delivery bracket and was well packaged. After reading some reviews after I placed my order, I was initially skeptical whether my order would arrive on time. However, my order was delivered on time and we are very happy with our sign."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!! Ordered a Granite house sign at the beginning of November 2018. Three weeks later they sent a sign with the spelling of the house name incorrect. They said they would send another but it did not turn up and then they said they would send another which again has not turned up. They have now blocked my telephone number and I am unable to contact by phone. I have previously sent numerous emails with a poor response. I have asked for a refund and have not received it. Shocking company !!!!"
"Never ever use this company! I ordered two simple house numbers and after 6 weeks I chased to find out where they were. I was advised they must have got lost in the post! Replacements then arrived a couple of days later and one of the numbers was damaged so I could not use this. Then after emailing to complain and being ignored and having to chase for a reply and a replacement I was advised that they did send a replacement and "it must have got lost in the post". It seems strange that Royal Mail do not seem to loose any of my parcels from other companies I order from online other than Design A House Sign?! 7 weeks later I still only have one house number. I was advised I would receive this today, but when I chased today I was told this would now be tomorrow. I will never ever use this company again and would advise anyone to stay clear! Possibly this company can design house signs, but don't expect to ever receive these!"
"The 1st sign sent to me was not cut straight so the company agreed to send a 2nd. The replacement/2nd sign was also finished poorly so couldn't be used either. I got a refund rather than bother with a 3rd sign since the company had such poor quality control of their products."
"I have continually tried to get my sign I paid for. I had the wrong sign delivered and multiple promises for a new one. I'm still waiting. Very angry"
"Sign delivered was damaged, sent emailed and sent images, no response from customer services, after several phone calls they tell me it’s not damaged but that’s how it is. It state on there website that the slate is machine cut, if this is so then the edges should be smooth and not chipped along one edge. They never email back. Very poor service, don’t use this company, like many quick enough to take your money but when you have a problem they don’t want to know"
"The online ordering process was really easy with good options. I had the opportunity to chat online with an advisor which was helpful. Even then I made a mistake with my order and I contacted them and they were brilliant. There is no other word. Other companies could learn a thing or 2 about customer service from these guys. The finished products were top notch - as expected and if I other signs I'll use them again."
Design a House Sign is rated 1.90 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access