Design a House Sign Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Design a House Sign
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Design a House Sign made you happy

"AVOID THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!! Ordered a Granite house sign at the beginning of November 2018. Three weeks later they sent a sign with the spelling of the house name incorrect. They said they would send another but it did not turn up and then they said they would send another which again has not turned up. They have now blocked my telephone number and I am unable to contact by phone. I have previously sent numerous emails with a poor response. I have asked for a refund and have not received it. Shocking company !!!!"
Are you Design a House Sign? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never ever use this company! I ordered two simple house numbers and after 6 weeks I chased to find out where they were. I was advised they must have got lost in the post! Replacements then arrived a couple of days later and one of the numbers was damaged so I could not use this. Then after emailing to complain and being ignored and having to chase for a reply and a replacement I was advised that they did send a replacement and "it must have got lost in the post". It seems strange that Royal Mail do not seem to loose any of my parcels from other companies I order from online other than Design A House Sign?! 7 weeks later I still only have one house number. I was advised I would receive this today, but when I chased today I was told this would now be tomorrow. I will never ever use this company again and would advise anyone to stay clear! Possibly this company can design house signs, but don't expect to ever receive these!"
"The 1st sign sent to me was not cut straight so the company agreed to send a 2nd. The replacement/2nd sign was also finished poorly so couldn't be used either. I got a refund rather than bother with a 3rd sign since the company had such poor quality control of their products."
"I have continually tried to get my sign I paid for. I had the wrong sign delivered and multiple promises for a new one. I'm still waiting. Very angry"
"Sign delivered was damaged, sent emailed and sent images, no response from customer services, after several phone calls they tell me it’s not damaged but that’s how it is. It state on there website that the slate is machine cut, if this is so then the edges should be smooth and not chipped along one edge. They never email back. Very poor service, don’t use this company, like many quick enough to take your money but when you have a problem they don’t want to know"
"The online ordering process was really easy with good options. I had the opportunity to chat online with an advisor which was helpful. Even then I made a mistake with my order and I contacted them and they were brilliant. There is no other word. Other companies could learn a thing or 2 about customer service from these guys. The finished products were top notch - as expected and if I other signs I'll use them again."
Design a House Sign is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews