Design a House Sign Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Design a House Sign
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Design a House Sign made you happy

"The 1st sign sent to me was not cut straight so the company agreed to send a 2nd. The replacement/2nd sign was also finished poorly so couldn't be used either. I got a refund rather than bother with a 3rd sign since the company had such poor quality control of their products."
Are you Design a House Sign? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Design a House Sign receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have continually tried to get my sign I paid for. I had the wrong sign delivered and multiple promises for a new one. I'm still waiting. Very angry"
"Sign delivered was damaged, sent emailed and sent images, no response from customer services, after several phone calls they tell me it’s not damaged but that’s how it is. It state on there website that the slate is machine cut, if this is so then the edges should be smooth and not chipped along one edge. They never email back. Very poor service, don’t use this company, like many quick enough to take your money but when you have a problem they don’t want to know"
"The online ordering process was really easy with good options. I had the opportunity to chat online with an advisor which was helpful. Even then I made a mistake with my order and I contacted them and they were brilliant. There is no other word. Other companies could learn a thing or 2 about customer service from these guys. The finished products were top notch - as expected and if I other signs I'll use them again."
Design a House Sign is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews