Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
good clear sign, although disapointed that screw hole on one side was damaged so is not covered by the screw head,
Very happy with the sign, however ordered 11 Dec received 19 Jan. Even with Christmas that’s pushing it
Ordering and delivery was great but a little disappointed the printing looked cheap but overall value for the money paid
Quick efficient service however expensive for what you get. Competitor's also seem to be expensive so I maybe being unfair. Pleased with the overall quality and appearance however it does have fine scratches on the clear acrylic which I'm hoping won't be visible once its mounted outside .
Really quite late arriving, and when it arrived the frosting behind the screw holes was messy, which slightly let down what are otherwise very respectable signs.
The printing of the numeral and its border was clear and clean, but the oak plaque was roughly sawn with splintering on the back face, and the cut edges were rough and had not been sanded smooth. I had to do this before I could deliver the gift.
The wooden sign quality was quite good, but there were a few rough edges on the front side, where the saw had clearly torn the wood (it would have been better if those were on the rear side !). Delivery took a little longer than expected (over a week), and although 4 holes were drilled, I only received two screws. So OK, but not great. Good price however.
Delivery took over 2 weeks
No was not happy with my sign It had a large very visible Line running across my sign Which looks like a large crack I was told this is natural slate effect, but to me is was a quality assurance issue and should never have been sent out to me in this condition. Customer service is appalling No body answers phone And they take long time to respond to emails Would not use agin or recommend to friends or neighbours looking for this type of product. My issue still not resolved I’m happy customer east London
I had to wait weeks to get an email back about my order and the product had to be adapted by myself in order to work.
I’m use this company second time . First time my order took 4 weeks to be done. Which is extremely long . This time 4-5 weeks. And been delivered only after 10 emails to had office... We missed 1 time delivery just because we didn’t know the time and nobody call us .
Easy, Quick design and order process but was promised delivery by tues/wed and it didn’t arrive till Friday.
sign is good - service is slow
A good looking sign, with slight imperfections - these only being visible up close. However, the sign was delivered significantly later than we were initially advised, only after we followed up. And adequate service, but with potential to excel.
good price and sign is fine, it was a LONG wait though, when i purchased 48hr delivery i didn't expect to then be told the lead time is 10 days, but even then the sign didn't arrive for over 2 weeks, maybe some more clearly visible clarity on the purchase page that informs the customer of long lead times for production would be good
Sign is decent but takes far to long to arrive, 2-3 weeks is far to long
The end result was pretty good. Some issues arose during the initial process concerning the size and quality of the logo I sent to you and whether it would lose resolution during upscaling. This was unexpected and should perhaps be addressed prior to payment and order acceptance. This would eliminate any sense of frustration on the client side. Just a suggestion..
Promised a sign on one day and had to chase as a week later still not received. Not great quality sign.
Good web chat but a bit clunky with the ordering - had to pay for it before they even got in touch to see what I wanted to order then had to chase them up after the 10 working day period and hadnt received any delivery confirmation. Item arrived in an obscenely massive amount of quite bashed packaing (narrow crushed tube in a massive square bashed package) but the product overall was exactly what I wanted and looks great.
Design service helpful enough, nice frosted sign but my logo colour was way off compared to all other signs I’ve had printed from the same file. Asked for cost on other signs, had no reply & due to logo colour issue will not be buying from them again
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 451 reviews