Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Never answer their phone, order arrived and was damaged! Still waiting for them to come back to me!
First items arrived damaged after rather a long wait, and although these were resolved and re-printed we had to wait the same amount of time again to get them. Total time took several weeks for just 2 small signs which is not a good enough service.
On the plus side the finished product is very good and well worth the price. But - oh dear - what a faff trying to get one's order sorted out! I had to send my artwork three (or was it four?) times for two very similar orders and there seemed to be an inability to follow what I would say were simple instructions regarding sizing and layout (including the provision of a to-scale image of the required design). And my second order arrived with not only the item I was after but a repeat of a sign from my first order for no reason I can establish! So prepare yourself for quite a bit of additional work on your part to fulfil your objective ...
I purchased a gift card at Christmas for a family member in 2019 for them to create a sign in their own time. I was Informed that the Redemption code on the gift didn’t exist and so I emailed the info team to see if I could get this problem sorted. After a very long wait, I was told the code would work if tried again. After going through the whole process and entering the code once again, another message informed me that it still did not exist. I again emailed back to inform the info team that the problem was still happening. This was back in September 2020. Since then I have heard nothing. I have followed up with another email asking if anything has been done to rectify this situation and still no reply. Not even a email to acknowledge that my email has even been received. I’m fuming that the communication from start to finish has been appalling and I’m fuming that I have a family member without a sign at the bottom of her driveway. I’m still waiting for a reply to see if I can 1. Get another code or 2. Get a refund
bought a "3mm thick aluminium sign" It took ages to come, the printing quality is not great and its basically a 3mm thick piece of black plastic with a microscopically thin piece of aluminium on top. Really not the quality I hoped it would be.
The window vinyl had several scratches on and was difficult to put onto the window as just filled with bubbles between the glass and the vinyl. Fitting instructions would have been a big help.
Chamfered on 2 sides, not chamfered on the other 2. Either do it or don't do it, but make a uniform product. Engraved rectangle is squint relative to the base material edges. Poor quality and disappointed.
Not received yet and supposed to have arrived for Christmas
Advised that the number plate was on its way for delivery by the Royal Mail. Failed to arrive, contacted them again and a replacement was sent three days later
Looks cheap the way they are printed. On one sign the slate is not cut exactly square and all the edges are left raw and unfinished. You pay for what you get I guess.
Image is way off centre on the slate. Shame.
The customer service was good, however I have just received my sign and I am a bit disappointed. The paintwork on the number 1 is patchy and the corner of the number 1 isn't finished off very well. Happy if it was bought for myself but it is a Christmas present so a bit different.
The only reason I am leaving the review as 'poor' is because I have been asked to leave a review about the sign I purchased but have not received yet.
Slow......
Slow delivery - over a month from finalising the sign, had to chase multiple times including over facebook to make anything happen, lied to about re-deliveries (twice) - finally the sign was re-printed and sent & it had been modified from the agreed proof with added white borders and off centre image. Unfortunately would not use this firm again.
The materials and lettering are very good but the white lettering does not show up well against the aluminium back plate and cannot be read at a distance..
Very dissapointing and confusing service.Mixed messages from different people.Plaque eventually arrived after nearly three weeks. Very satisfied with the plaque.
Order placed and waited 3 and a half weeks to arrive. Had to chase several times. Item once received in good condition and is as described
the first sign went missing and a second had to be dispatched, when delivered there was no fixings or spacers and the silver back plate was scratched
there were pieces of slate chipped off around the screw holes
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 453 reviews