Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Ordered a backlit sign. Sent our logo which was sent back to us as a proof. The sign arrived but when lit the colours are completely washed out and nothing like they should be. Took the sign to an independent expert who laughed at the poor quality. Avoid.
Bad Bad Bad do not touch
Terrible service. Took weeks and weeks and weeks with no update, despite being promised dispatch after 5 days. Tried several times to call - immediately cut off every time, never once had an answer. Asked for refund after a month and no refund was given.
RIP OF SCAMMERS
Very poor service with signs arriving not as ordered and not great quality
Absolutely rubbish, poor quality . Not what i was expecting .
Well what I can….just wished I read all these bad reviews before dealing with these idiots. Waited weeks for my sign. When it arrived it was wrong…now waiting for a replacement. Communicating with this company is pretty much impossible as no one answers the phone and emails don’t get responded to.
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Complete and utter clowns. Ordered a sign for the opening of my new shop, price agreed with a quick delivery time to fit in with that. Several weeks later, my coffee shop is open without a sign, after numerous emails (they can’t be bothered to ring except to take my payment!) they tell me that they’ve made a mistake and my sign price has gone from the £213 I paid to about £700!!! Got to start the whole process again, at least I can find a professional company now.
Didn’t receive my sign, called up and told them to be told another one would be dispatched. Still haven’t received it.
absolutely terrible, got sign after 6 weeks it was wrong. never got a replacement still waiting for a refund after over 2 months
My design was lost twice. It took months to arrive and when it did it was damaged
Ordered a sign 24 th April still not received order and got no reply to e mails and phone line cuts you off 😡
I ordered a sign on 26 th April and was told it would be shipped out in 3-5 working days by 48 hour courier (7 working days in total ) it is now 15 working days in total and was promised the sign would arrive at the very latest today after contacting them … guess what ? no it didn’t arrive , no response to emails today and phone does not answer …… extremely poor service indeed . I just wish I had read these reviews first ….
Have to say how unhappy ive been with the service. Placed an order and on receipt the sign i received was not as ordered Order #10482 was placed on April 8, 2021 Now 1 month later and still not got the order in full... Very Poor
Good initial contact with online chat. Discussed design of an oak post with multiple finger boards and they came up with a v competitive price. Since then all comms to finalise and confirm the design have been hopeless. Phones constantly cutting me off, website chat now dormant and several emails now ignored. This caused me to check for reviews online and so glad I did. Seems they promise the earth but regularly mess up and then ignore their customers. I'm off somewhere else!!
***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHAMBLES OF A BUSINESS - CANT DESIGN A SIGN AT ALL AND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU NEVER GET THE SIGN!!!*** Ordered a sign in January, after over 30 emails and numerous phone calls going backwards and forwards - a simple sign could not be designed and the designer wasn't even aware what colour fonts the sign came in or what the design was. After calling 2 weeks ago and being told our sign was being posted out (we heard this 2 months ago) there was still no sign of the sign. Fed up of constantly being lied to by the company. Finally got an email today saying their house signs were out of stock, when apparently this was being sent 2 weeks ago! Still waiting for a refund!
ORDERED HOUSE SIGN 2/3/21 now 23/3/21. emailed I phoned and am being told it has been posted and I will get it 25/3/21 I haven’t received any update from them on sign being posted .we will see whether we do receive sign .I wouldn’t buy from designasign and don’t recommend them
Ordered some signs in early January. Had to send multiple emails chasing my order. The tracking showed that the package was incorrectly addressed and had been returned to sender. Of course they lost it. Kept telling me that my order would be despatched soon but have ended up going elsewhere. Now I have to petition these jokers for a refund. Still waiting!
I haven’t received the sign yet and problems have already started. The customer care is non existent, I keep emailing them all I get is something will come back in a couple of days, there is no phone number, what’s wrong with these companies! I recommend....find someone else!
Tragic company! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Placed an order on 23 November 2020 and still waiting for it 3 months later! Have to chase on a weekly basis, only to be given some guff about how there's been a mixup/delay and it'll be sent within a week, then nothing. The latest email has said that "it would be best if I cancel and refund this order. If you would then like to place a new order I can get that expedited, would this be okay?". Cancel the order after 3 months and place it again???? Maybe just send the order? Or are you just covering your backs against any repercussions as this has definitely violated the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which stipulates that 'There is a default delivery period of 30 days during which the retailer needs to deliver the goods'. Shocking company. Now how long will the refund take? AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 453 reviews