Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
I placed an order on the 10th December 2020 for an Christmas present and haven't heard anything at all!!! I have tried to phone more than an handful of times and was told I'm on hold then get cut off and no one answering emails!! All I want is 2 no where my order is and when it will b despatched!! Please can u do something abt communication as seems 2 b a recurring problem!! Either give me a refund or despatch my product!!
Shocking treatment. Promise after promise and still no signs delivered. Try to call customer service you cannot get through. Do not use. Scam. Delivery still not arrived
********** AVOID DESIGN A SIGN *********************************** I ordered a house sign. Three weeks later it hadn't been delivered. I contacted the company (email as they NEVER answer the phone), they asked if I could send them my order acknowledgement(?) I did and their immediate response was that they'd sent it (it appears to be their common initial, and false, claim) There was no proof of despatch offered. I gave them another two weeks, a guy called Luke (Customer Service Manager) had promised the sign would be made and delivered. Surprisingly it hasn't turned up. I've asked for a refund. I'll keep you posted, if only for my own amusement.
Ordered with this company online, sometimes when its too easy; the problems reveal themselves later on, slow customer communication and then delivery times that were weeks beyond their given deadlines. Stupidly used the same company for other work, only to then recieve the goods with a poor substandard finish and unusuable for a corporate environment. Would stay clear unless you want something cheap and cheerful as a gift. Regrets.x
So ordered a sign from this company on the 3rd September, with a 72 hour delivery offered with was perfect for my new business opening on the 15th September. Noticed after 2 days that my order was still 'on hold' so tried calling the company. Called 14 times and did not get through once, and no answer service. I continued to call daily for a week getting no answer at all (and order still 'on hold'). At this point I checked other reviews and it seems this is the norm for this company. I then emailed the company and got a reply telling me the phonelines were down and they would be back up and running the next day. I requested a refund as I had needed to order a sign from elsewhere, which they eventually told me they would pass on to their accounts department to process the same day. After two days still no refund, so I called again (the now seemingly fixed phoneline) only to again get no response. In total (and I stopped on purpose at this point)I called this company 100 times and they didn't answer once. I again emailed to be told my refund would now need to be processed by the MD (my refund is for £45) and this can only be done when he is in the office which apparently isn't very often (as said to me by Luke - a customer service manager). We are now at day 17 from the order, the sign is still sitting as 'on hold' even though I told them to cancel and refund me and I still do not have a refund. This company is a complete scam and the other reviews are not lying.......DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM! Ps. They get 1 star because you can't give 0 stars!
Sign ordered July 5th for my business. With the current situation was prepared to wait a few weeks. Contacted company mid July to be told the sign has been shipped. Sign never arrived. Contacted again to be told there’d be a mix up and the sign had never been made. I was promised the sign would be shipped start of August. Despite another email and being told the sign would arrive by 10th August it’s still not arrived. Another email this week asking me to confirm order details? I replied with all comms I’ve received. Now no reply and still no sign. £285 paid on July 5th and no sign. Avoid this company at all costs , absolutely incompetent. To be continually lied to is abhorrent. Do not use these scammers.
Ordered my sign 20 June, still not received, parcel redirected to another company by mistake, tried to blame me, four days ago said a new sign would be sent out still not received (17 July) not replying to emails now. £180 out of pocket no sign AVOID!
Unable to give them less than 1 star!!, what a shocking company!, these must be scammers, still waiting for granite sign, do not order and pay for anything off these, you have been warned!!!
purchased etched slate for a traditional look ended up with a cracked stained piece of slate witch quite honestly is not fit for purpose when raised with DAS they said it was a natural look
What a horrible experience! Came 5 days after expected and in the most pathetic packaging. The sign is absolutely awful, the printing is patchy, there’s Marks on the white board, and the holes don’t line up to pin together to put up! Extremely disappointed 😔
I ordered a sign on 17th of April and was told it would arrive in around 5 days. Its never arrived and I cant get through to anyone in customer service. Useless
Still haven’t received my order which should have been with me 72 hours after final approval, 2 weeks later after constant emails and live chat conversations I’m still waiting, keep telling me it has been shipped but when I ask for courier and tracking details I get no reply and no one is answering the phone Very poor customer service
I ordered my house sign 6 weeks ago . They was a mix up on post code on my first order but I was promised a replacement asap . Still not got one I have emailed and called and been told it's on it is on it's way via recorded delivery Do not trust them
bought a "3mm thick aluminium sign" It took ages to come, the printing quality is not great and its basically a 3mm thick piece of black plastic with a microscopically thin piece of aluminium on top. Really not the quality I hoped it would be.
Packaging arrived damaged. Only to open up and receive missing letters and damaged letters. The quality of the lettering was abysmal and it looked like someone had cut each letter by hand using a chisel and hammer. I was missing two letters from my main title. Considering I paid over £500+ for this. Clearly it seems there’s no quality control and anything is shipped out even if its nothing like the proofs. I highly recommend you go elsewhere as it’s took nearly a month for my order to come only to be disappointed.
The window vinyl had several scratches on and was difficult to put onto the window as just filled with bubbles between the glass and the vinyl. Fitting instructions would have been a big help.
cannot get in touch via the phone regards delivery ordered 2 signs only one arrived with a poorly addressed package the order has been honoured with 2 monies disappointed with quality of lettering compared with website
Messed up order despite proof being approved. Had to be chased for information and were most unhelpful and in no hurry to correct their mistake. Not a good experience. Website looks slick but don’t let looks deceive.
Possibly the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Completely incompetent in every aspect. Delays with signs, a complete disregard for my design. I’ve had to chase and chase and chase. They were quick to take my money and that seems to be the only thing they can handle in any time frame...
Extremely poor service our order was processed over a month ago and we have still not received our sign. When they finally answered our call we were promised delivery twice but still no show. Tried calling again no answer what option do I have but to leave a bad review.
Design A Sign is rated 3.51 based on 437 reviews