Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
I ordered, paid and then read these negative recent reviews. Needless to say I started looking elsewhere expecting it not to turn up.

It turned up today, perfect and on time. I have no affiliation with this company, just randomly picked them from a Google search.
Sign ordered July 5th for my business. With the current situation was prepared to wait a few weeks. Contacted company mid July to be told the sign has been shipped. Sign never arrived. Contacted again to be told there’d be a mix up and the sign had never been made. I was promised the sign would be shipped start of August. Despite another email and being told the sign would arrive by 10th August it’s still not arrived. Another email this week asking me to confirm order details? I replied with all comms I’ve received. Now no reply and still no sign. £285 paid on July 5th and no sign. Avoid this company at all costs , absolutely incompetent. To be continually lied to is abhorrent. Do not use these scammers.
Ordered sign for shop window. Deadline for dispatch came. No email to say item dispatched. Tried emailing but no reply. Tried phoning but line goes dead.
Ordered 3rd June, 4 out of 6 signs arrived. Been advised they have sent the missing but still not received!! Contact Number doesn't work. No one to help and no one replying to emails.
Ordered my sign 20 June, still not received, parcel redirected to another company by mistake, tried to blame me, four days ago said a new sign would be sent out still not received (17 July) not replying to emails now. £180 out of pocket no sign AVOID!
Unable to give them less than 1 star!!, what a shocking company!, these must be scammers, still waiting for granite sign, do not order and pay for anything off these, you have been warned!!!
purchased etched slate for a traditional look ended up with a cracked stained piece of slate witch quite honestly is not fit for purpose when raised with DAS they said it was a natural look
********** AVOID DESIGN A SIGN ***********************************
I ordered a house sign. Three weeks later it hadn't been delivered. I contacted the company (email as they NEVER answer the phone), they asked if I could send them my order acknowledgement(?) I did and their immediate response was that they'd sent it (it appears to be their common initial, and false, claim)
There was no proof of despatch offered. I gave them another two weeks, a guy called Luke (Customer Service Manager) had promised the sign would be made and delivered. Surprisingly it hasn't turned up. I've asked for a refund. I'll keep you posted, if only for my own amusement.
What a horrible experience! Came 5 days after expected and in the most pathetic packaging. The sign is absolutely awful, the printing is patchy, there’s Marks on the white board, and the holes don’t line up to pin together to put up! Extremely disappointed 😔
I have received my sign and am very happy with it, especially for the price paid which is MUCH cheaper than anyone else.
The site is in the UK and they shipped to Australia. Yes there were delays in shipment, but come on people, we are in a global pandemic with no international travel. Get real in your expectations !!!
Sign arrived looks very well made. Have yet to fit it.
I checked whether they were happy to design a sign from just a brief before paying. Gave the brief, the designs that we received were very basic, I’ve tried to feed this back to them but now emails are bouncing back, no answer on the phone or reply on Twitter. If they have gone into administration then why not inform your customers? Stupidly I paid the invoice before the design work took place, so annoyed with myself. Do not use!
I ordered a sign on 17th of April and was told it would arrive in around 5 days. Its never arrived and I cant get through to anyone in customer service. Useless
I ordered a sign from them and i can't say anything about that, was good considering the price, i had few quotes from other companies and they ask 3 times more than them. The delivery is very very slow but if you keep insisting they will send it, I'm on my second order now and i receive it after a week or so. They are very cheap compared with other companies
Placed an order on the 8th March and still haven't received it. Called on 3 separate occasions and the company said they would resend it but nothing received.

Now trying to phone up and now being ignored.
Still haven’t received my order which should have been with me 72 hours after final approval, 2 weeks later after constant emails and live chat conversations I’m still waiting, keep telling me it has been shipped but when I ask for courier and tracking details I get no reply and no one is answering the phone
Very poor customer service
I ordered my house sign 6 weeks ago . They was a mix up on post code on my first order but I was promised a replacement asap . Still not got one I have emailed and called and been told it's on it is on it's way via recorded delivery
Do not trust them
bought a "3mm thick aluminium sign" It took ages to come, the printing quality is not great and its basically a 3mm thick piece of black plastic with a microscopically thin piece of aluminium on top. Really not the quality I hoped it would be.
Packaging arrived damaged. Only to open up and receive missing letters and damaged letters. The quality of the lettering was abysmal and it looked like someone had cut each letter by hand using a chisel and hammer. I was missing two letters from my main title. Considering I paid over £500+ for this. Clearly it seems there’s no quality control and anything is shipped out even if its nothing like the proofs. I highly recommend you go elsewhere as it’s took nearly a month for my order to come only to be disappointed.
Got what I ask for very happy with the sign 👍👍
Design A Sign is rated 3.66 based on 404 reviews