Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Fantastic customer service received recently from the team at design a sign. They were always prompt to reply to my emails. Responses were friendly and professional. A very Quick turn around from ordering and great value for money compared with much more expensive competitors. Very pleased.
Never answer their phone, order arrived and was damaged! Still waiting for them to come back to me!
I admit we had some issues, but they were dealt with professionally and fairly . I would recommend them and will use again.
Ordered a backlit sign. Sent our logo which was sent back to us as a proof. The sign arrived but when lit the colours are completely washed out and nothing like they should be. Took the sign to an independent expert who laughed at the poor quality. Avoid.
First items arrived damaged after rather a long wait, and although these were resolved and re-printed we had to wait the same amount of time again to get them. Total time took several weeks for just 2 small signs which is not a good enough service.
I needed a gate sign for my at home business and this one is the best size and so clear! Definitely be coming back.
Bad Bad Bad do not touch
Terrible service. Took weeks and weeks and weeks with no update, despite being promised dispatch after 5 days. Tried several times to call - immediately cut off every time, never once had an answer. Asked for refund after a month and no refund was given.
RIP OF SCAMMERS
Very poor service with signs arriving not as ordered and not great quality
Great customer service and kept me updated with my order progress.
Very helpful and clear on order
Perfect workmanship and fast turnaround.
Efficient, easy, super fast service. Great sign too! Would highly recommend.
Absolutely rubbish, poor quality . Not what i was expecting .
Well what I can….just wished I read all these bad reviews before dealing with these idiots. Waited weeks for my sign. When it arrived it was wrong…now waiting for a replacement. Communicating with this company is pretty much impossible as no one answers the phone and emails don’t get responded to.
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Complete and utter clowns. Ordered a sign for the opening of my new shop, price agreed with a quick delivery time to fit in with that. Several weeks later, my coffee shop is open without a sign, after numerous emails (they can’t be bothered to ring except to take my payment!) they tell me that they’ve made a mistake and my sign price has gone from the £213 I paid to about £700!!! Got to start the whole process again, at least I can find a professional company now.
Didn’t receive my sign, called up and told them to be told another one would be dispatched. Still haven’t received it.
absolutely terrible, got sign after 6 weeks it was wrong. never got a replacement still waiting for a refund after over 2 months
My design was lost twice. It took months to arrive and when it did it was damaged
Design A Sign is rated 3.49 based on 453 reviews