Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
cannot get in touch via the phone regards delivery ordered 2 signs only one arrived with a poorly addressed package the order has been honoured with 2 monies disappointed with quality of lettering compared with website
very pleased with sign exactly fitted my requirements would not hesitate to use this company again and price excellents
Ordered a sign for new house, excellent sign very good quality, excellent value for money & service, would recommend to anyone who needs a professional looking sign. Thank you designasign.
Just what I wanted, thank you
Still not received a week later
Messed up order despite proof being approved. Had to be chased for information and were most unhelpful and in no hurry to correct their mistake. Not a good experience. Website looks slick but don’t let looks deceive.
Ordered my sign on the 8th of January. It I left it two weeks to start to wonder where my sign was. Checked junk emails etc, nothing there. Rang them and eventually spoke to a rep. Who blamed Royal mail. Straight after this phone I had a confirmation email saying my sign had been processed ( so not sure how they could blame Royal mail ) it's now the 1st of Feb 2020 and still nothing to say it's been despatched or anything. After a bit of digging I find the reviews and they all seem to say the same thing. I'm now still trying to get hold of them to chase my order up. I could of gone to a guarry dug the slate up processed it and carved it quicker then these nuggets Shocking shocking company
What amazing service from Jamie. I was a most awkward customer and he made the whole experience easy as possible. Thanks Jamie...definitely using DesignASign again and recommending :)
Looks great . Delivered on time . Lots of choice and possibilities and easy to use website .
DO NOT USE. I originally ordered this after calling and being told my sign could come within 3 days. It never arrived and I had to chase a bunch of times. Eventually I was told I was offered a refund, which I accepted yet was never confirmed. Apparently it was processed but I didn't get notice and thus didn't know. The sign came weeks after original order. Their customer service line usually doesn't pick up and most of my emails went unanswered. After I posted a review warning about their service, they called me until I picked up asking I change my review. Well, I am changing my review to say they both deliver exceptionally late and then harass you if you complain.
I ordered a sign as a Christmas present and never received it. I couldn't get hold of anyone on the telephone number and could only therefore speak to someone on web chat, who assured me that the sign had been processed and sent via Royal Mail. It never arrived, they said a second sign had been sent out, it never arrived. My account always said 'in production'. In the end I had to chase twice for a refund as still no sign of a sign. Terrible experience.
Brilliant service, the design team were very professional and proficient in dealing with my request for a custom cut protruding sign, and the final product looks fantastic. Thank you Design A Sign.
Possibly the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Completely incompetent in every aspect. Delays with signs, a complete disregard for my design. I’ve had to chase and chase and chase. They were quick to take my money and that seems to be the only thing they can handle in any time frame...
Very nice quality for the money!
good clear sign, although disapointed that screw hole on one side was damaged so is not covered by the screw head,
Ordered with this company online, sometimes when its too easy; the problems reveal themselves later on, slow customer communication and then delivery times that were weeks beyond their given deadlines. Stupidly used the same company for other work, only to then recieve the goods with a poor substandard finish and unusuable for a corporate environment. Would stay clear unless you want something cheap and cheerful as a gift. Regrets.x
Fabulous house number sign that looks fantastic; white writing on black slate; stylish, contemporary, great value for money; just perfect; thank you...
Very happy with the sign, however ordered 11 Dec received 19 Jan. Even with Christmas that’s pushing it
Perfect. Very happy. Thank you.
Very efficient service