Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Excellent service all the way through the process and great quality sign.
Sassasssssssss
Fantastic service and quality. Love the sign, thanks!
I was amazed at the professional, perfect service, fast turnaround and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend, and will be using them again in the future!
Jamie was very helpful when I called to discuss what I needed. He helped me with the order process and with ever step that followed. Delivery was quick. Thank you!
We had to wait a little longer than expected but it was worth it, we are delighted with our new shop sign.
The team go above and beyond at design a sign and the quality is always excellent.
Ordered a sign a week ago. No confirmation. Email. No answer on chat, emails or phone line
I was weary to order after reading some of the reviews, however, I can assure you that the customer service is absolutely excellent ! Good Team to deal with, thank you to all of you at Design a sign! 5 STARS to you all :)
Hi Terri! Thank you so much for your lovely review. You are more than welcome and it was an absolute pleasure. You take care and if you ever need anymore signage do let us know! Thanks again, The Design A Sign Team.
I ordered a sign at the beginning of January. It's now the middle of February and I'm still waiting. I tried calling the office but no one answers and there's no customer service manning the chatline. I'm beginning to wonder if they've gone out of business.
Seems to be a recurring theme looking at their past reviews. Similar experience here. Ordered a sign at the end of January. Was give 4 different delivery dates, and a multitude of excuses - Original sign wasn't up to scratch so it was re-done, Staff issues, COVID. In the end they just kept giving me different delivery dates and never actually delivered. Very poor. My guess is that they're not actually making the signs and the work is carried out elsewhere, but I could be wrong about this. Either way, there customer service is terrible. In the end I just asked for my money back. Strangely this was the only thing they managed to do quickly!
We purchased a wooden sign from this company and within 2 months the laser signage has faded and looks terrible. The wooden plaque and wooden post looks extremely weathered. We emailed the company to complain as the sign was not cheap and we thought we was buying top quality and would have expected the sign to last several years not 2 months. The aftercare and customer service is appalling, they do not answer the phone and do not respond to emails. I would not recommend this company and will not be purchasing anything else from them again.
We ordered a sign on 11th November. The posts arrived on 24th November, much later than expected. The sign has still not turned up and it is now December 4th with zero communication from the company.
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear this is the case, please always contact us if you do not get your item, as sometimes deliveries can be delayed or go missing etc. We answer all emails within a couple of hours of them being sent and have a team dedicated to taking Live Chats via our website. If you have any more questions feel free to email us at info@designasign.co.uk. Kind Regards, The Design A Sign Team
late delivery, process to create a sign took longer than expected because it took ages for them to reply or find pictures i sent. Very poor costumer support. I needed 10 signs for the company and I ordered one to see how it goes and I got super dispaointed with everything. Not going to recoment anyone unless you enjoy having problems and chasing people.
Hi Daria! Thank you for your review. To reflect upon this, looking at the emails between us, I can see that you had originally placed an order for an Engraved Aluminium Sign. Of which we cannot engrave in colour (something which is shown across the product page on our website)... After a few emails explaining that we cannot colour engrave we asked if you would like us to upgrade your sign free of charge to a Printed Aluminium sign instead (a more expensive product) so you could include colour. After you had agreed we had a few emails back and forth with amendments to the design, of which I can see there were at least 2 emails to you each day, most of which were replied to within an hour of you emailing. This is essential to ensure the customer receives the sign as they envision. Upon approving your order we also sent out an automated email with the dispatch times etc. Based on these points we wish you to reconsider your review as we feel that the customer service we have offered you does not warrant a one-star review. Thanks so much! The Design A Sign Team.
Fantastic service from the minute I made an initial inquiry about the products till it was delivered. Perfection. Thanks for the great service. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Fantastic customer service received recently from the team at design a sign. They were always prompt to reply to my emails. Responses were friendly and professional. A very Quick turn around from ordering and great value for money compared with much more expensive competitors. Very pleased.
Never answer their phone, order arrived and was damaged! Still waiting for them to come back to me!
I admit we had some issues, but they were dealt with professionally and fairly . I would recommend them and will use again.
Ordered a backlit sign. Sent our logo which was sent back to us as a proof. The sign arrived but when lit the colours are completely washed out and nothing like they should be. Took the sign to an independent expert who laughed at the poor quality. Avoid.
First items arrived damaged after rather a long wait, and although these were resolved and re-printed we had to wait the same amount of time again to get them. Total time took several weeks for just 2 small signs which is not a good enough service.
Design A Sign is rated 3.50 based on 465 reviews