Design A Sign Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

How would you rate Design A Sign ?

"Sadly delivery was way beyond 10 days. The sign itself was OK."
"Great service. All as expected!"
"Very happy with all aspects of the service and the sign is well made and looks good. We will certainly use Design A Sign again and would recommend to others."
"Prompt delivery, very easy setup and exactly what we were after. We were quoted over £1000 for the same products from a different company."
"Fantastic product everyone that sees it comments on how good it looks"
"Lovely sign! Just took quite a while to arrive."
"Really pleased with the final product. I was a little worried when placing the order as it was not clear to me if I was doing the right thing. I did not need to worry though as, they sent me a proof to approve, carried out my amendments and the signs arrived. I have already placed another order with this company for more signs and a magnetic strip for my car."
"Very happy"
"I am so very disappointed with the quality of my order considering the price I paid and would not use this company again."
Hello Emily

We are very sorry to hear about this. Personally we thought the sign looked great. Can you please identify with our customer service team what the issue is regarding the quality of your sign?
Once again, we are sorry you do not like your sign and we hope we can remedy this somehow.

Kind Regards
Design a Sign
"Great service. Sign wasn't exactly as agreed but still good."
"Would have preferred the process to be a little quicker but all in all the sign was good as was the service."
"Good quality and delivered on time. Easy to communicate with them ."
"Very patient with me and my request, very good outcome"
"Good product slow dispatch."
"Sign is as advertised, good quality and arrived when promised. Excellent value."
"It took over 3 weeks and a lot of chasing before I got my sign"
"Design was reviewed and changes suggested. Agreed with changes and very happy with final product, great service for the cost."
"Everything was as promised from initial phone call to receipt of order. Kept well on informed through the order process."
"good service, clear communication, bit of lengthy wait for despatch once proof confirmed but a good quality product and well worth the money."
"I asked for my parcel to be delivered to my garage, the delivery company told me they had left it with a neighbour who has been in France for months so could not have sighed for the parcel. This company was not interested, I was told it had been delivered and I would have to find it myself. Do not use this company, if there are any problems with the delivery they have your money and will not help."
Hello Diane
Although we appreciate your review and your comments, we have actually been very understanding and tried to offer a resolution to the matter. However when we have done so you hung up the phone. We are also left a little bemused by the matter. Firstly you say the item is left with a neighbour house number two which doesn't exist. When we then advise that this does actually exist and proven with signature and postcode finder, you then retracted your comment and advised that your neighbours at this address are on holiday. Does this not entirely contradict your first comment?
We also note that delivery to this address was actually made today. Have your neighbours left for holiday today after they accepted the delivery? If you have known that they are on holiday in the first instance, why did you deny the fact that the house existed? Secondly, how are you to know they are on holiday if you didn't even know the house existed? How can the signature be stamped for todays date if your neighbours are on holiday?
Once again, we have been trying to resolve the matter but unfortunately on this occasion, things do not seem to be adding up, and for us to understand as best as possible as to what has happened we need to know all the information as accurately as possible.
Design A Sign is rated 3.79 based on 34 reviews