Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I ordered a sign on 17th of April and was told it would arrive in around 5 days. Its never arrived and I cant get through to anyone in customer service. Useless
I ordered a sign from them and i can't say anything about that, was good considering the price, i had few quotes from other companies and they ask 3 times more than them. The delivery is very very slow but if you keep insisting they will send it, I'm on my second order now and i receive it after a week or so. They are very cheap compared with other companies
Placed an order on the 8th March and still haven't received it. Called on 3 separate occasions and the company said they would resend it but nothing received.

Now trying to phone up and now being ignored.
Still haven’t received my order which should have been with me 72 hours after final approval, 2 weeks later after constant emails and live chat conversations I’m still waiting, keep telling me it has been shipped but when I ask for courier and tracking details I get no reply and no one is answering the phone
Very poor customer service
I ordered my house sign 6 weeks ago . They was a mix up on post code on my first order but I was promised a replacement asap . Still not got one I have emailed and called and been told it's on it is on it's way via recorded delivery
Do not trust them
bought a "3mm thick aluminium sign" It took ages to come, the printing quality is not great and its basically a 3mm thick piece of black plastic with a microscopically thin piece of aluminium on top. Really not the quality I hoped it would be.
Packaging arrived damaged. Only to open up and receive missing letters and damaged letters. The quality of the lettering was abysmal and it looked like someone had cut each letter by hand using a chisel and hammer. I was missing two letters from my main title. Considering I paid over £500+ for this. Clearly it seems there’s no quality control and anything is shipped out even if its nothing like the proofs. I highly recommend you go elsewhere as it’s took nearly a month for my order to come only to be disappointed.
Got what I ask for very happy with the sign 👍👍
The window vinyl had several scratches on and was difficult to put onto the window as just filled with bubbles between the glass and the vinyl.
Fitting instructions would have been a big help.
Ordered two signs, first one came quickly, was very clear and is in place. The second sign was missed off order but contacting the company rectified this situation. Second sign received and quality very good.
Very pleased with your product
cannot get in touch via the phone regards delivery
ordered 2 signs only one arrived with a poorly addressed package
the order has been honoured with 2 monies
disappointed with quality of lettering compared with website
very pleased with sign exactly fitted my requirements would not hesitate to use this company again and price excellents
Ordered a sign for new house, excellent sign very good quality, excellent value for money & service, would recommend to anyone who needs a professional looking sign.
Thank you designasign.
Just what I wanted, thank you
Still not received a week later
Messed up order despite proof being approved. Had to be chased for information and were most unhelpful and in no hurry to correct their mistake. Not a good experience. Website looks slick but don’t let looks deceive.
Ordered my sign on the 8th of January. It I left it two weeks to start to wonder where my sign was. Checked junk emails etc, nothing there. Rang them and eventually spoke to a rep. Who blamed Royal mail. Straight after this phone I had a confirmation email saying my sign had been processed ( so not sure how they could blame Royal mail ) it's now the 1st of Feb 2020 and still nothing to say it's been despatched or anything. After a bit of digging I find the reviews and they all seem to say the same thing.
I'm now still trying to get hold of them to chase my order up. I could of gone to a guarry dug the slate up processed it and carved it quicker then these nuggets
Shocking shocking company
What amazing service from Jamie. I was a most awkward customer and he made the whole experience easy as possible. Thanks Jamie...definitely using DesignASign again and recommending :)
Looks great . Delivered on time . Lots of choice and possibilities and easy to use website .
Design A Sign is rated 3.71 based on 392 reviews