Design A Sign Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy

"Great product..."
"Amazing work, really happy with the quality of the sign - although there were some delays with delivery (took longer than promised, and I had to chase the order)."
"Excellent design, service and manufacture - I’d recommend this company without reservation."
"Great service & product outcome overall"
"Amazing work exactly what I wanted thanks so much"
"Very helpful"
"The sign looks great and the service was spot on, thanks to Luke and the team!"
"Sign was expensive but I thought I was paying for quality and hoped to order more if they were good. It took 18 days to arrive and when it did it had been roughly cut along one edge (it was a magnetic, printed sign) and the printed front had come away. It doesn't look good, especially for the front of a business. Very disappointed as it is a waste of time and money. I won't be using this company again."
Hello Bill

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry of your disappointment, as I can see our customer service team have already apologised about the faulty vinyl sign. We have already begun production on the new one will shall be despatched quickly for you.
Once again please accept our apologies.
"A fantastic service from beginning to end. The guys listened to my ideas and created my beautiful signage. If I needed to ask anything my questions were always answers with a swift reply."
"Signage looks very professional. Well made, safely packaged and delivered."
"Not fit for purpose - looked unprofessional and cheap."
"We are very happy with our new office sign. Emails were replied to quickly and the sign arrived on time as promised."
"quality of print is a little blurred but the actual sign itself looks great."
"The final product is lovely! Great quality and good comms. The order didn't arrive in full, but these guys worked quickly to make the situation right and made the deadline. I'd recommend them to anyone."
"Great quality and on time delivery - will shortly be putting in my request for more signs!"
"Very good!"
"Good communication and quality product!"
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend to others"
"Thank you, very pleased with the process!"
"Took way too long to arrive & sign quality was a bit disappointing ."
Design A Sign is rated 4.03 based on 65 reviews