Design A Sign Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
"Attractive sign reasonably priced. My only problem was I did not look at the proof carefully enough. There could have been more spacing between the words, but I ok'd the proof so that was down to me."
"I was a little dubious as I had read some bad reviews (after I had placed my order!) but my order was fine, no hiccups and I was able to speak to someone on the phone when I needed to. Not the fastest of services, but the product is good."
"Did what it said on the box. Final design sent before job commenced."
"good price and sign is fine, it was a LONG wait though, when i purchased 48hr delivery i didn't expect to then be told the lead time is 10 days, but even then the sign didn't arrive for over 2 weeks, maybe some more clearly visible clarity on the purchase page that informs the customer of long lead times for production would be good"
"Professional, cheap and fast"
"Staff very helpful. The quality of my aluminium sign is excellent, and was received within the quoted timescale."
"Good value, nice print. Vinyl edges needed to be smoothed down by us but that's a small issue. Communication good, process of ordering really easy."
"Awful. The sign was printed onto a thin film of plastic that was then stuck onto the aluminium plate. We expected the decals to be printed onto the aluminium as per other similar signs and name plates we have bought. The resulting product looked cheap and nasty. We binned it."
Hello
I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your sign. Your sign was printed onto a vinyl lamination material and then applied to the Aluminium as described within our product description for this particular product. I am sorry that it was not what you were expecting, however we assumed that you were aware of this when you placed your order online. If you had contacted us prior to throwing the sign away, we would have possible been able to exchange the material for something else to ensure a happy transaction.
"I order the same sign as last time but this time it came with only two holes and the last order came with 4 holes. There was no option on their website to opt for 2 or 4 hole ..... why????"
Hi John
I am sorry to hear this is the case. I have looked back through your communication with our Design team and can see that you had approved the artwork with two holes which is why your sign was despatched in this way.
However this being said, if you can return the sign to us, we will be happy to re-manufacture this with four holes.

I hope this helps.
Thank you.
"Absolutely useless ordered 14th June and still nothing.... Contacted twice and only got back to the second time... I just feel the service is severely lacking..... Better off just using a local company."
"Disappointing results, not as I requested and the process took so long I ordered another sign locally and received it before Design a Sign’s order arrived!"
"Good product and good design service, the sign turned out as we wanted. It is outside, so it remains to be seen how well it weathers. It was also delivered a bit unexpectedly. Better delivery communication would be helpful."
"Great service.. happy with the finished product."
"Great communication with the team. Worked through my order and a rapid quality delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Vinyl window sign we ordered was pretty poor quality. Acceptable if you want it for a temporary promotion, but not if you want to use permanently for your company name. Also took almost two weeks to arrive."
"After contacting design a sign about a fault on one of our signs, they agreed to resolve the matter very quickly"
"There was no instructions as to how to place it on window correctly. As we have tried to take the air bubbles out of sign the artwork has rubbed away"
"Great service - thanks."
"Excellent Service"
"Very impressive service, will use again."
Design A Sign is rated 3.98 based on 154 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access