Design A Sign Reviews

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Read Design A Sign  Reviews

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy
The sign is poor quality. Do not purchase from this company. The writing is all different and looks like a toddler has written the sign. I now discover this company offer no refunds. Shocking to think I am required to accept the poor workmanship for a sign. Do not purchase from this company as the signs are amateur at best.
Sadly after a very longwinded and drawn out ordering process our sign finally arrived completely wrong - well over a week has now passed with no replacement as promised and emails to customer service agent are going unanswered - such a poor service from start to finish - every time you contact they make you confirm all your details again rather than just look them up - just every step such hard work and to end up with nothing is just beyond frustrating.
Wish I had read more reviews on this company ,No communication on dispatch at all ordered 13th Jan ,when emailed them said it had been dispatched 10 days later after saying in confirmation of order email it would be dispatched on 2nd Feb.Think it’s all a scam ,And will be Definitely only dealing with Australian Companies from now on .Very Unsatisfied Customer.Have Nothing to do with this Company
After submitting my order on the 17th December 2020. All I’ve had is a bad experience with little to no communication. I have been contacting this company for two weeks trying to find out where my delivery is and I have been told three times I will be ‘tomorrow’. With no proper dispatch email from the company, even when I asked for it as proof they did not provide. Do not waste your time ordering from this company. Over 6 weeks later they are now offering me a refund for all the hassle they’ve put me through.
Unhelpful in all aspects of customer service
I placed an order on the 10th December 2020 for an Christmas present and haven't heard anything at all!!! I have tried to phone more than an handful of times and was told I'm on hold then get cut off and no one answering emails!! All I want is 2 no where my order is and when it will b despatched!! Please can u do something abt communication as seems 2 b a recurring problem!! Either give me a refund or despatch my product!!
On the plus side the finished product is very good and well worth the price. But - oh dear - what a faff trying to get one's order sorted out! I had to send my artwork three (or was it four?) times for two very similar orders and there seemed to be an inability to follow what I would say were simple instructions regarding sizing and layout (including the provision of a to-scale image of the required design). And my second order arrived with not only the item I was after but a repeat of a sign from my first order for no reason I can establish! So prepare yourself for quite a bit of additional work on your part to fulfil your objective ...
I purchased a gift card at Christmas for a family member in 2019 for them to create a sign in their own time.
I was Informed that the Redemption code on the gift didn’t exist and so I emailed the info team to see if I could get this problem sorted. After a very long wait, I was told the code would work if tried again. After going through the whole process and entering the code once again, another message informed me that it still did not exist. I again emailed back to inform the info team that the problem was still happening. This was back in September 2020. Since then I have heard nothing. I have followed up with another email asking if anything has been done to rectify this situation and still no reply. Not even a email to acknowledge that my email has even been received.
I’m fuming that the communication from start to finish has been appalling and I’m fuming that I have a family member without a sign at the bottom of her driveway.
I’m still waiting for a reply to see if I can
1. Get another code or
2. Get a refund
I remain to see if I am finally delivered the quality sign that I expected. Very delayed delivery of a slate sign that had obviously been damaged and patched up in manufacture. I hope that this can be resolved.
Received a great service all very easy and straight forward. My sign arrived last week and I am very pleased with it and it is great quality.
Excellent job done. Finishing was perfect. Thanks
There wher a few problems with communication in the beginning when I wrote the review, The guys got hold of me once they knew about the problems and sorted it. The sign looks brilliant and I do not how they can produce what they did for the money that we paid. don't know how to delete my previous review
Shocking treatment. Promise after promise and still no signs delivered. Try to call customer service you cannot get through. Do not use. Scam. Delivery still not arrived
We have just received our new sign and are very pleased with it, its perfect. Will definitely use again and would happily recommend.
Ordered on the 22nd May, told 3 working days, actually arrived on the 25th June after I had requested a cancellation as I had ordered replacement elsewhere. Sign itself was low quality, not aluminium but plastic coated, engraving had rough horizontal lines throughout. Design team communication was good but everything after that made it a bad experience.
I am and have been waiting for a refund of an undelivered item for almost 2 months now.
The item we did have delivered is not as described or pictured on website and scratches on the item have been described by the company as “natural flaws in slate”.
Notice their website shows mostly only good reviews, customers not seeing real reviews.
Next step trading standards
I ordered a sign on 23 September on 1st October received an email saying it was in production and would be dispatched in 4-5 days nothing received and website shows it as in production- RUBBISH
Hi I ordered a house sign weeks ago. It’s not been delivered. No one answers my email or picks up the phone when I call.
So ordered a sign from this company on the 3rd September, with a 72 hour delivery offered with was perfect for my new business opening on the 15th September. Noticed after 2 days that my order was still 'on hold' so tried calling the company. Called 14 times and did not get through once, and no answer service. I continued to call daily for a week getting no answer at all (and order still 'on hold'). At this point I checked other reviews and it seems this is the norm for this company. I then emailed the company and got a reply telling me the phonelines were down and they would be back up and running the next day. I requested a refund as I had needed to order a sign from elsewhere, which they eventually told me they would pass on to their accounts department to process the same day. After two days still no refund, so I called again (the now seemingly fixed phoneline) only to again get no response. In total (and I stopped on purpose at this point)I called this company 100 times and they didn't answer once. I again emailed to be told my refund would now need to be processed by the MD (my refund is for £45) and this can only be done when he is in the office which apparently isn't very often (as said to me by Luke - a customer service manager).

We are now at day 17 from the order, the sign is still sitting as 'on hold' even though I told them to cancel and refund me and I still do not have a refund. This company is a complete scam and the other reviews are not lying.......DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM!

Ps. They get 1 star because you can't give 0 stars!
I ordered, paid and then read these negative recent reviews. Needless to say I started looking elsewhere expecting it not to turn up.

It turned up today, perfect and on time. I have no affiliation with this company, just randomly picked them from a Google search.
Design A Sign is rated 3.59 based on 422 reviews