Design A Sign Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

How would you rate Design A Sign ?

Gary Smith
Verified Buyer
"well constructed and more important.......people know where we are now."
Gavin Dawson
Verified Buyer
"The signs I designed and sent over when delivered are spot on and exactly what I wanted, however the only let down was the communications with the team. I had to keep chasing up to see if they were in procuduction and when delivery was going to be. The website is also un-secure so this initially put me off ordering as they have registered various companies at the same address which operate under Design a sign, barring this though and the hassle, price and product is spot on"
Leigh Simpson
Verified Buyer
"It took nearly two months to produce and deliver my new sign. When it was delivered, it was sent to my old address, even though you had been notified of my new one and agreed to ship it there the day before. Embarrassing level of service"
"Prompt and helpful customer service. Product is good quality and really met my expectations. Thanks!"
Stephen Bagshawe
Verified Buyer
"Great sign , good quality. Steve"
"great service and great product"
"Easy to use website, delivered on time well packaged. High quality product. Would definitely order from this company again."
Andrew Tagg
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, efficient & good product"
Nicholas Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great communication (Jamie suggested a higher res) and v pleased with finished banner. This was a sample one but I'm soon to order a larger quantity. Thanks"
Dianne Davis
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what i had in mind all designed and completed to a very high spec . Very pleased"
Scott Peasland
Verified Buyer
"Poor service. Over 30 days to receive my sign. Will never use this company again."
Kerry Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Asked for a refund but never got a response."
Hello Kerry
I am very sorry you feel this way, however please note that you posted this review prior to your request for the refund of the item.
We received your email asking for a refund at 9pm on the 11th, however this review was posted around 2pm that same day.
We have been very communicative throughout the whole process and have tried to facilitate your artwork as best as possible, however on this occasion your artwork was just too small quality for what you required and could not be achieved.
Your refund has now been processed, and once again we are sorry that you felt compelled to leave this negative review.
Christian Jarman
Verified Buyer
"Everything went wrong. Took forever and when did finally arrive only 1 out of the 3 signs ordered were correct."
Design A Sign is rated 3.69 based on 13 reviews