Design A Sign Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

How would you rate Design A Sign ?

"good service, clear communication, bit of lengthy wait for despatch once proof confirmed but a good quality product and well worth the money."
"I asked for my parcel to be delivered to my garage, the delivery company told me they had left it with a neighbour who has been in France for months so could not have sighed for the parcel. This company was not interested, I was told it had been delivered and I would have to find it myself. Do not use this company, if there are any problems with the delivery they have your money and will not help."
Hello Diane
Although we appreciate your review and your comments, we have actually been very understanding and tried to offer a resolution to the matter. However when we have done so you hung up the phone. We are also left a little bemused by the matter. Firstly you say the item is left with a neighbour house number two which doesn't exist. When we then advise that this does actually exist and proven with signature and postcode finder, you then retracted your comment and advised that your neighbours at this address are on holiday. Does this not entirely contradict your first comment?
We also note that delivery to this address was actually made today. Have your neighbours left for holiday today after they accepted the delivery? If you have known that they are on holiday in the first instance, why did you deny the fact that the house existed? Secondly, how are you to know they are on holiday if you didn't even know the house existed? How can the signature be stamped for todays date if your neighbours are on holiday?
Once again, we have been trying to resolve the matter but unfortunately on this occasion, things do not seem to be adding up, and for us to understand as best as possible as to what has happened we need to know all the information as accurately as possible.
"Had to chase every step of the process, missed the timeline promised at time of order."
"well constructed and more important.......people know where we are now."
"The signs I designed and sent over when delivered are spot on and exactly what I wanted, however the only let down was the communications with the team. I had to keep chasing up to see if they were in procuduction and when delivery was going to be. The website is also un-secure so this initially put me off ordering as they have registered various companies at the same address which operate under Design a sign, barring this though and the hassle, price and product is spot on"
"It took nearly two months to produce and deliver my new sign. When it was delivered, it was sent to my old address, even though you had been notified of my new one and agreed to ship it there the day before. Embarrassing level of service"
"Prompt and helpful customer service. Product is good quality and really met my expectations. Thanks!"
"Great sign , good quality. Steve"
"great service and great product"
"Easy to use website, delivered on time well packaged. High quality product. Would definitely order from this company again."
"Great customer service, efficient & good product"
"Great communication (Jamie suggested a higher res) and v pleased with finished banner. This was a sample one but I'm soon to order a larger quantity. Thanks"
"Exactly what i had in mind all designed and completed to a very high spec . Very pleased"
"Poor service. Over 30 days to receive my sign. Will never use this company again."
"Asked for a refund but never got a response."
Hello Kerry
I am very sorry you feel this way, however please note that you posted this review prior to your request for the refund of the item.
We received your email asking for a refund at 9pm on the 11th, however this review was posted around 2pm that same day.
We have been very communicative throughout the whole process and have tried to facilitate your artwork as best as possible, however on this occasion your artwork was just too small quality for what you required and could not be achieved.
Your refund has now been processed, and once again we are sorry that you felt compelled to leave this negative review.
"Everything went wrong. Took forever and when did finally arrive only 1 out of the 3 signs ordered were correct."
Design A Sign is rated 3.38 based on 16 reviews