Design A Sign Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy

"Design service helpful enough, nice frosted sign but my logo colour was way off compared to all other signs I’ve had printed from the same file. Asked for cost on other signs, had no reply & due to logo colour issue will not be buying from them again"
"Excellent service - quick and efficient and finished signed sign exactly as requested. Would recommend and definitely use again."
"Impressed with the quality of the sign for the price as well as all fixtures; really happy with customer service for getting a proof out to me so quickly! I will say, something that we should have considered, is not to use too dark a colour (i.e. very dark red, very dark blue etc.) as this does come out much darker! Still overall very happy with the company and will be using again."
"Extremely helpful and very prompt service, with a quick turnaround to meet tight deadline. Very well packaged, no delivery damage and arrived as expected. Recommend this supplier and would use the company again."
"Very professional... helped me get the sign I wanted...."
"Love my sign. Completed exactly as I wanted. Thanks"
"We paid and never received the sign"
Hello, Thank you for your review, I am very sorry to hear you haven't received your sign. However I have checked tracking and can see that the couriers actually attempted delivery but left a card for you to contact them to arrange a re-delivery. Have you not received this card?
Please contact APC couriers on 0800 373737 and quote your consignment number two re-arrange your delivery.
Thank you.
"Super quick great quality"
"not the best finish but OK."
"Sigh looked exactly how I wanted it to look."
"Good quality"
"The sign arrived exactly as I asked for. The design was perfect. Thank you and best wishes Andy"
"Very happy with the sign and with the correspondence. The turnaround time was two weeks which we found a little long."
"Great service. Good products. Quick delivery."
"Sign design was just what we wanted, unfortunately delivery did not happen but was rectified very quickly once company was informed, the fault being with the courier not the company - would use them again"
"Excellent product and great service."
"Great communication, helpful and quality products"
"Prompt friendly service. Recommended."
"Really great quality product. And really pleased with how the sign. Only criticism is that it doesn't come with any fitting instructions, which would have been useful."
Design A Sign is rated 4.18 based on 99 reviews