Design A Sign Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Design A Sign

Tell us how Design A Sign made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
"Ordered my sign on the 5/10/2019 still hasn’t arrived after being told I would get it this week. So not the 72 hour turnaround they advertise."
"No was not happy with my sign It had a large very visible Line running across my sign Which looks like a large crack I was told this is natural slate effect, but to me is was a quality assurance issue and should never have been sent out to me in this condition. Customer service is appalling No body answers phone And they take long time to respond to emails Would not use agin or recommend to friends or neighbours looking for this type of product. My issue still not resolved I’m happy customer east London"
"We are very happy with our sign. It is good quality and arrived well packaged. We would recommend this company to others."
"The sign was brilliant but the address had washed off package and delivered to a neighbour is was wet and burst with no fixings. Other than that a good service."
"Fast and efficient. Highly recommended."
"there were pieces of slate chipped off around the screw holes"
"great service and wuality"
"Very pleased with our hanging sign, the quality is excellent."
"Very good, the artwork was easy to upload and the sign arrived with very sturdy mounting brackets. It's now looking good on the outside of my bed and breakast."
"It was exactly what I was looking for! And such good quality! Clear defined print of my design and font. Will be using your services again!"
"Happy with service received and product of good quality. Only (minor) niggle is that, had I understood the perspex sign I chose had a 'milky' backing, then I would have chosen a darker colour for the lettering."
"Very good artwork. Could have been more precise on type of glass"
"The sign is excellent quality, was designed to my specifications and delivered quickly."
"Very good service, sign looked great too!"
"I am very pleased,very nice work,and very resonbel price,I will recommend you to any body ,thanks for good service"
"Really good service. Work completed at a good standard and delivered quickly."
"Alot smaller in size than thought, numbers were very small and there was a line right down the middle of the slate which made it look quite poor quality. Wont be using it"
"Good quality and very quick delivery."
"This has to be the worst purchase I have made along with the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I would NOT recommend this company, service or goods to anyone. The letters were cut badly and no fixative or template was sent to place them on a wall. I chased them numerous times to ask for the fixative and template only to be told the courier was delivering them the next day. Once they take your payment they couldn't care less about the quality of the items they supply or the service they deliver. I asked for a refund but was denied one. Had I been aware of other reviews i would have avoided using desigasign.co.uk. Shoddy, absolutely shoddy."
"great service and excellent product"
Design A Sign is rated 3.97 based on 214 reviews