Dentaprime F3T Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dentaprime F3T

About Dentaprime F3T: First-class dental implant treatment in London.

- Get your confidence back within one day with Teeth-in-a-Day implant treatment

- Save up to 70% off with your dental treatment - compared to other private dentists

- Keep your teeth in your mouth, not in a glass - no wobbly dentures

- Deferred payment in low monthly installments

- Treatment in London - no need to travel abroad anymore for affordable treatment

How would you rate Dentaprime F3T ?

Linda Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent care all the way and very pleased with the result."
"amazing value and equally amazing work ...so glad i had it done friendly courteous staff"
"Was very pleased with the treatment from start to finish and very pleased with the end result"
Stephen Owens
Verified Buyer
"21st Century practice with top notch dentists and support teams. Always patient focussed. I was alway apprehensive about dental surgeries. Dentaprime changed my mind."
Bernardo Elduayen
Verified Buyer
"Over 10 months in my treatment and I am very satisfied with it. Highly recommended."
Michael Saynor
Verified Buyer
"Great place and great value. I had full upper and lower fixed teeth although I have to wait until January for the top gums to heal after bone regeneration surgery before I can have the fixed top set. I cannot wait !"
Derek Peter Joslin
Verified Buyer
"Had my implants this year and so please with them can eat anything with comfort and enjoy my food 1st class dentist team and they take care to make you feel at ease.kind regards Derek Joslin."
Kenneth Donovan
Verified Buyer
"Very good service good results"
Val John Colassi
Verified Buyer
"Excellent facilities,very professional staff and dental surgeons, make you feel at ease .and the prices are fantastic compared to other places I had 8 implants for bridges best thing I’ve done ."
Ventzislav Evlogiev
Verified Buyer
"This is the right place if you have to do the implants, From the first visit up to finish of the MY tretmen I have fill I'm in save hands This is one of the best dental clinics I've been ever Thank you very much to all staff from Dentaprime F3, and specifically to Dr Elena Tuma for the professionalism Ventzislav Evlogiev London"
"I am half way through my treatment. I have had full bottom jaw implants - a sinus lift - and will return for my full top jaw implants in February. Everyone at Dentraprime was very professional and I was very skeptical at first especially when I had been quoted three times more at other implant centres than at Dentaprime. I would recommend Dentaprime to anyone who is thinking of having treatment done."
Lyn Davies
Verified Buyer
"The treatment that I have received at both Dentaprimes Bulgarian 'state of the art' surgery and the new small one in London."
Shamus Callaghan
Verified Buyer
"Dentaprime is the No1 place for your Dental needs. Dont waste your time looking at other companies, Book an appointment straight away with Dentaprime, you will not have any regrets. They are the best for Teeth and Value for money. Shamus C"
Lyubka Valcheva
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Used them for implants and the service was exceptional!"
Kenneth Slaney
Verified Buyer
"After being let down by my local dentist and being quoted ridicules prices I looked to travelling abroad for treatment. I found DentaprimeFt3 in Stratford and had a £49 assessment. They identified ongoing problems my previous dentist missed and a program of treatment was given. The dental practice was very impressive with latest equipment and a very friendly customer service. I am well pleased and recommend them as giving top quality treatment at realistic costs"
Bryan John Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"I can not recommend Dentaprime F3T. I had six implants done on day 1 and they fitted the bridges the following day. Their premises at Stratford London are spotlessly clean, you even get a cover for your shoes. They talk you through the process and make sure you are happy. You attend your primary day to allow for x-rays and to make sure the treatments are right for you. Their prices were not just competitive they offered the best value for money by a long way, if you are considering implants, look no further"
Digby MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Dentaprime review 2018 100% total satisfaction, I now have my old smile back. Having lost my dentist several years ago my teeth had deteriorated into a dreadful state. I already had a partial denture and the teeth supporting this were by now very loose and I knew something had to be done, and quick. After much research I contacted Dentaprime down in London and arranged an appointment to see them. From my initial consultation at the clinic I knew I had made the right choice. The staff were excellent and put me at ease straight away. There was no ‘hard sell’ during the consultation. I was under no pressure and was put at ease when they made suggestions based on their knowledge and experience. The facilities are first class with modern equipment and a friendly atmosphere. The emphasis placed on cleanliness and hygiene was first rate and I was very impressed with the whole set up. I can only give utmost praise for the attention to detail and professionalism of all the staff. I can honestly say that I was very happy with the whole process and work completed. Work undertaken :- Sinuslift both left and right, extraction of teeth both upper and lower, temporary full denture upper and partial denture lower jaw. I look forward to my return visit in November when I will have my implants completed. Thanks once again to you all. D MacDonald"
Dentaprime F3T is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews