Dentaprime F3T Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dentaprime F3T

About Dentaprime F3T: First-class dental implant treatment in London.

- Get your confidence back within one day with Teeth-in-a-Day implant treatment

- Save up to 70% off with your dental treatment - compared to other private dentists

- Keep your teeth in your mouth, not in a glass - no wobbly dentures

- Deferred payment in low monthly installments

- Treatment in London - no need to travel abroad anymore for affordable treatment

Tell us how Dentaprime F3T made you happy

"The beat dental clinic I have ever came across. Doctor Tuma is just amazing, real professional, one of a kind. Very happy with my new smile. Highly recommend."
"I have a looking to have dental implants for the past year now, but I’ve found the prices for too expensive for me, even travelling overseas for this, which did not appeal to me. Then I came across Dentaprime, at first I was a little suspicious as to how they could do it so cheaply, but I decided to bite the bullet and go up to London for an examination,but mainly to check out company and their premises. I wasn’t disappointed the premises were spotlessly clean with lovely helpful staff, I went back after a couple of months and had my implants,I can say that I am 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend Dentaprime to anyone."
"From start to finish the work carried out was 1st class and the end results are amazing.would definitely recommend Dentaprime to others."
"A very pleasant course of treatment, the results were outstanding. Very efficient, professional and friendly staff. Highly recommended clinic"
"Excellent care all the way and very pleased with the result."
"amazing value and equally amazing work ...so glad i had it done friendly courteous staff"
"Was very pleased with the treatment from start to finish and very pleased with the end result"
"21st Century practice with top notch dentists and support teams. Always patient focussed. I was alway apprehensive about dental surgeries. Dentaprime changed my mind."
"Over 10 months in my treatment and I am very satisfied with it. Highly recommended."
"Great place and great value. I had full upper and lower fixed teeth although I have to wait until January for the top gums to heal after bone regeneration surgery before I can have the fixed top set. I cannot wait !"
"Had my implants this year and so please with them can eat anything with comfort and enjoy my food 1st class dentist team and they take care to make you feel at ease.kind regards Derek Joslin."
"Very good service good results"
"Excellent facilities,very professional staff and dental surgeons, make you feel at ease .and the prices are fantastic compared to other places I had 8 implants for bridges best thing I’ve done ."
"This is the right place if you have to do the implants, From the first visit up to finish of the MY tretmen I have fill I'm in save hands This is one of the best dental clinics I've been ever Thank you very much to all staff from Dentaprime F3, and specifically to Dr Elena Tuma for the professionalism Ventzislav Evlogiev London"
"I am half way through my treatment. I have had full bottom jaw implants - a sinus lift - and will return for my full top jaw implants in February. Everyone at Dentraprime was very professional and I was very skeptical at first especially when I had been quoted three times more at other implant centres than at Dentaprime. I would recommend Dentaprime to anyone who is thinking of having treatment done."
"The treatment that I have received at both Dentaprimes Bulgarian 'state of the art' surgery and the new small one in London."
"Dentaprime is the No1 place for your Dental needs. Dont waste your time looking at other companies, Book an appointment straight away with Dentaprime, you will not have any regrets. They are the best for Teeth and Value for money. Shamus C"
"Great service! Used them for implants and the service was exceptional!"
"After being let down by my local dentist and being quoted ridicules prices I looked to travelling abroad for treatment. I found DentaprimeFt3 in Stratford and had a £49 assessment. They identified ongoing problems my previous dentist missed and a program of treatment was given. The dental practice was very impressive with latest equipment and a very friendly customer service. I am well pleased and recommend them as giving top quality treatment at realistic costs"
"I can not recommend Dentaprime F3T. I had six implants done on day 1 and they fitted the bridges the following day. Their premises at Stratford London are spotlessly clean, you even get a cover for your shoes. They talk you through the process and make sure you are happy. You attend your primary day to allow for x-rays and to make sure the treatments are right for you. Their prices were not just competitive they offered the best value for money by a long way, if you are considering implants, look no further"
Dentaprime F3T is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews