Dentaprime F3T Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentaprime F3T
Live Chat
Read Dentaprime F3T Reviews

About Dentaprime F3T:

First-class dental implant treatment in London.

- Get your confidence back within one day with Teeth-in-a-Day implant treatment

- Save up to 70% off with your dental treatment - compared to other private dentists

- Keep your teeth in your mouth, not in a glass - no wobbly dentures

- Deferred payment in low monthly installments

- Treatment in London - no need to travel abroad anymore for affordable treatment

02038689195

london@dentaprime.com

The Halo, Block D, 3 Warton Road, Stratford

Tell us how Dentaprime F3T made you happy
The staff are exceptional and the price is excellent and tailored to your individual requirements.
Good morning Dentaprime I really would like to say how comfortable your whole team made me feel and please pass this on.
Dentaprime was easy to get to good parking friendly good covid rules Highley recomended
I am happy with the team at the clinic and their work
Mr Yong Teong

I had my bottom jaw done in September 2020 with the all on four implants
On the day of the operation I was very nervous and fearful and very nearly chickened out
However it turned out to be really not as I'd feared or expected
I felt no pain during the 2 hours of having my lower gums cut opened, scraped, drilled and then have four implants placed into my jaw
The operation went well and I was fitted with a set of dentures the next day
I did not feel any pain for the next few days although I was given some medication to combat that
My jaw was swollen from the episode and I have lots of bruising too
My face returned to its pretty self after a week and I'm glad to be feeling a lot better now
I am presently waiting for the clinic to book me in for the final stage of my treatment
This involves getting a permanent set of dentures that I believe is made from Zirconia
Can't wait for that to happen
In the meantime I would like to take this golden opportunity to thank all the staffs at Dentaprime with special mention to Dr Tuma for the professional tasks of helping me get a beautiful smile and also be able to eat properly with workable teeths
The staff's at Dentaprime are really great at what they do
Good time keeping with appointments great job of handling the Covid guild lines and great sense of professionalism
Well done everyone
Give each other an elbow bump
Keep up the great work
Fantastic staff very professional and friendly x I would highly recommend this state of the art practice.
I am very impressed with the service I have received and how caring and attentive the staff have been, I am looking forward to my final fitting and will review again.
I cannot reccomend this clinic enough, They are caring plus put you at great ease . . Many thanks to all there lovely staff . At one time Iwas going to go abroad but after lots of investigation this clinic should be number one for price/ cleanses and the experienced of the team. Thanks Stella
What an amazing experience.
Very professional and superbly clean.
I went in with not really knowing what to expect and very apprehensive and left feeling relaxed and happy.
Day 1 was preparation and Day 2 all new teeth and a smile I haven’t seen in years.....

I would recommend this clinic and all the Staff.
Professional and friendly .
What an amazing experience.
Very professional and superbly clean.

I would recommend this clinic and all the Staff.
Professional and friendly .
I saw the advertisement for Dentaprime on Facebook and decided to give it a go............ Well that was probably the best decision I have ever made !
These guys are nothing but totally professional and friendly.
The best dental practice I have ever visited.
A very special mention for Dr Tuma ! OMG what a dental professional she is ! She makes you feel extremely comfortable and explains everything in great detail.
She is undoubtably the best dentist I have had the pleasure of meeting.
So so happy with my new teeth.
If your in any doubt about having this type of treatment then don’t be.

VISIT DENTAPRIME F3T
Dear Gary, we cannot express our gratitude towards your lovely feedback! Your words make us very proud and happy. We hope you are enjoying your new smile and we stay at your disposal if any help is needed ❤
Just had a full set of implants top and bottom and considering how bad my teeth were, which was mainly due to lack of visits to the dentist because I was petrified...
Realising now, just how far dentistry has come and with having such a pleasant, pain free experience, I'm 63 now and I just wish I'd had this work done years ago. What the heck was I worried about.
I had a quote in Bexleyheath and it was more than double what Dentaprime quoted.
I really must give Veselin and his more than capable team a 10/10. Absolutely over the moon with the results...
Really impressed by the service and facilities. Staff are very professional yet friendly and welcoming. Got my first temporary bridge fitted last week. No more false teeth for me.
Dear Mark, we couldn't be any happier! Your words mean a lot to us as we have managed to fulfil together our goal - to provide our patients with a new set of fixed and non-removable teeth and bring their smile back! 😊
Great service and treatment, staff are exceptional and the price is excellent and tailored to your individual needs
I attended Dentaprime clinic at Stratford on 1st & 2nd September 2020, and can quite honestly say that my treatment and the service by all of the staff was absolutely outstanding. The Dentist and assistant were the best one's I have ever had in my 62 years, the dentist explained every phase of treatment to me, making sure that I was comfortable and pain free at all times, it was undoubtedly the best treatment that anyone could ever wish for.

I would rate the full service 5 Star, and I would recommend Dentaprime to everyone.

Mike Clarke Snr

Mr Michael Clarke
Founder & Director
Veterans In Need CIC
The best clinic in London highly recommend
The best clinic in London highly recommend
I found Dentaprime on Facebook and prices were much more affordable than others I had looked at. I attended the clinic in Stratford for a no obligation consultation and assessment and was given a total price for the planned treatment. There was no pressure and everything was explained to me thoroughly.
The clinic is very modern with state of the art equipment. The staff are very caring and friendly
I have always been very nervous visiting dentists however Dr. Tuma and the team are so caring and friendly and soon alleviated any fears I had during all stages of the procedure.
Appointments are arranged very professionally and they are always available for any questions you may have.
I had been looking for some years to get my teeth sorted and was over the moon to find Dentaprime, a London based clinic who was affordable so I didn't have to consider going abroad.
I have received a great service from Dentaprime and would highly recommend them.
Dear Cat, thank you very much for your kind words and we are happy to hear that you are delighted from the final result from the treatment you received! Seeing our patients happy and smiling gives meaning to our work and makes us happy as well. Our biggest purpose as a dental clinic is to provide the best possible treatment for our patients! Your positive feedback was passed to the dentist and the staff at the clinic who were delighted to hear you enjoyed your treatment with us!
Just got my teeth completed after lockdown , I'm so happy with the finished result, All the Girls were very friendly and explained everything to me ,
As I travelled a long distance they worked overtime to get all completed in the agreed time ,
Highly Recommended