Dentaprime F3T Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentaprime F3T
Live Chat
Read Dentaprime F3T Reviews

About Dentaprime F3T:

First-class dental implant treatment in London.

- Get your confidence back within one day with Teeth-in-a-Day implant treatment

- Save up to 70% off with your dental treatment - compared to other private dentists

- Keep your teeth in your mouth, not in a glass - no wobbly dentures

- Deferred payment in low monthly installments

- Treatment in London - no need to travel abroad anymore for affordable treatment

02038689195

london@dentaprime.com

The Halo, Block D, 3 Warton Road, Stratford

Tell us how Dentaprime F3T made you happy
I am very impressed with the service I have received and how caring and attentive the staff have been, I am looking forward to my final fitting and will review again.
I cannot reccomend this clinic enough, They are caring plus put you at great ease . . Many thanks to all there lovely staff . At one time Iwas going to go abroad but after lots of investigation this clinic should be number one for price/ cleanses and the experienced of the team. Thanks Stella
What an amazing experience.
Very professional and superbly clean.
I went in with not really knowing what to expect and very apprehensive and left feeling relaxed and happy.
Day 1 was preparation and Day 2 all new teeth and a smile I haven’t seen in years.....

I would recommend this clinic and all the Staff.
Professional and friendly .
What an amazing experience.
Very professional and superbly clean.

I would recommend this clinic and all the Staff.
Professional and friendly .
I saw the advertisement for Dentaprime on Facebook and decided to give it a go............ Well that was probably the best decision I have ever made !
These guys are nothing but totally professional and friendly.
The best dental practice I have ever visited.
A very special mention for Dr Tuma ! OMG what a dental professional she is ! She makes you feel extremely comfortable and explains everything in great detail.
She is undoubtably the best dentist I have had the pleasure of meeting.
So so happy with my new teeth.
If your in any doubt about having this type of treatment then don’t be.

VISIT DENTAPRIME F3T
Dear Gary, we cannot express our gratitude towards your lovely feedback! Your words make us very proud and happy. We hope you are enjoying your new smile and we stay at your disposal if any help is needed ❤
Just had a full set of implants top and bottom and considering how bad my teeth were, which was mainly due to lack of visits to the dentist because I was petrified...
Realising now, just how far dentistry has come and with having such a pleasant, pain free experience, I'm 63 now and I just wish I'd had this work done years ago. What the heck was I worried about.
I had a quote in Bexleyheath and it was more than double what Dentaprime quoted.
I really must give Veselin and his more than capable team a 10/10. Absolutely over the moon with the results...
Really impressed by the service and facilities. Staff are very professional yet friendly and welcoming. Got my first temporary bridge fitted last week. No more false teeth for me.
Dear Mark, we couldn't be any happier! Your words mean a lot to us as we have managed to fulfil together our goal - to provide our patients with a new set of fixed and non-removable teeth and bring their smile back! 😊
Great service and treatment, staff are exceptional and the price is excellent and tailored to your individual needs
I attended Dentaprime clinic at Stratford on 1st & 2nd September 2020, and can quite honestly say that my treatment and the service by all of the staff was absolutely outstanding. The Dentist and assistant were the best one's I have ever had in my 62 years, the dentist explained every phase of treatment to me, making sure that I was comfortable and pain free at all times, it was undoubtedly the best treatment that anyone could ever wish for.

I would rate the full service 5 Star, and I would recommend Dentaprime to everyone.

Mike Clarke Snr

Mr Michael Clarke
Founder & Director
Veterans In Need CIC
The best clinic in London highly recommend
The best clinic in London highly recommend
I found Dentaprime on Facebook and prices were much more affordable than others I had looked at. I attended the clinic in Stratford for a no obligation consultation and assessment and was given a total price for the planned treatment. There was no pressure and everything was explained to me thoroughly.
The clinic is very modern with state of the art equipment. The staff are very caring and friendly
I have always been very nervous visiting dentists however Dr. Tuma and the team are so caring and friendly and soon alleviated any fears I had during all stages of the procedure.
Appointments are arranged very professionally and they are always available for any questions you may have.
I had been looking for some years to get my teeth sorted and was over the moon to find Dentaprime, a London based clinic who was affordable so I didn't have to consider going abroad.
I have received a great service from Dentaprime and would highly recommend them.
Dear Cat, thank you very much for your kind words and we are happy to hear that you are delighted from the final result from the treatment you received! Seeing our patients happy and smiling gives meaning to our work and makes us happy as well. Our biggest purpose as a dental clinic is to provide the best possible treatment for our patients! Your positive feedback was passed to the dentist and the staff at the clinic who were delighted to hear you enjoyed your treatment with us!
Just got my teeth completed after lockdown , I'm so happy with the finished result, All the Girls were very friendly and explained everything to me ,
As I travelled a long distance they worked overtime to get all completed in the agreed time ,
Highly Recommended
Highly Recommended
From start to finish I was very impressed the surgery is spotless and the overall price is excellent and the end result is great , well done
My name is Thomas Zuger and I have been with Dentaprime since April 2019. I found Dentaprime on the internet after searching for a Dental care company that I could afford to help me with my serious dental problem. I approached a dentist where I live and was quoted £20,000 for my upper teeth implants and a further £20,000 for my lower implants. This was totally unaffordable for me. Firstly, I considered travelling abroad for the dental work but after searching the web found exactly what I was looking for here in the UK’
Dentaprime a dentistry from I believe in Bulgaria with Swiss connections has a dentist practice in London. I made a call and was helped by a very friendly receptionist who explained exactly what I should do. I booked an appointment which required me to travel from the north west of England to London. I was apprehensive about what I might be involving myself in, but on arrival I was very impressed with the considerate professional treatment I received. My treatment meant the total removal of any teeth I still had and replacing with fixed lower jaw and either fixed upper or Bar-retained prosthesis over upper jaw ( the bar- prosthesis was for me a better choice as it meant not having sinus treatment) ( the dentist would explain this procedure in detail if needed).
I did experience pain and discomfort as we proceeded with the treatment but this would have been the case in any dentist practice. The treatment was always carried out to the highest standard of professionalism, hygienic and very caring. I completed my treatment in November 2019. It is now August 2020 and I have just had my first check-up which was delayed by covid 19 and is mandatory for every 6 months if you want to keep up with the guarantee which is 5 years. I have a new life now that I can smile, laugh, and eat what I want without feeling conscious and embarrassed in front of my family, friends and strangers My treatment cost me (including travel costs and accommodation)less than the original quote for work on my upper teeth alone. I am very grateful to Dentaprime for all their help, advice, caring professionalism and ongoing support they continue to give. Thank you Team Dentaprime.
A great clinic very professional and very very competitive in their pricing.
Excellent service and very professional at the cheapest price.Perfect.
When I first walked in to Dentaprime F3T it was with some trepidation. My fears however were soon put to rest. apart from an extremely friendly environment, I soon learned the professionalism of all concerned. These guys are amazing and the final results simply astounded me, If you are looking to go the dental implant route, there's no need to look any further in my opinion. Dentaprime F3T are definitely the way forward.
The beat dental clinic I have ever came across. Doctor Tuma is just amazing, real professional, one of a kind. Very happy with my new smile. Highly recommend.
Dentaprime F3T is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews