Debenhams Customer Service Reviews

Debenhams have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

79.17%
Industry Average
" Great service and quality item "
posted 6 days ago - Susan Stunt
" Really excellent customer service. Following an accident in the Sunderland Store restaurant on 30 December 2018 when an eight year old child was burned by a spillage of hot soup, the reaction of the staff was impeccable and we were very grateful for their professional and rapid response. A fantastic example of good service which has raised the image of Debenhams in our opinion. "
posted 3 weeks ago - keith wood
" All items were just how they looked online when i received them. Delivery arrived on time, very happy with the service received. Will be ordering again "
posted 1 month ago - Nailla
" Good quality of clothing, great value for money and good service "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Great service with prompt delivery...I'm looking forward to wearing my favourite perfume, Alien....!! I found what I love at a great price... "
posted 1 month ago - Sue
" Lovely service in the shop of Merthyr Tydfil staff go out their way to helping "
posted 1 month ago - Ellen Morris
" Excellent service, great quality of products. "
posted 1 month ago - Ana-Maria Gurgu
" I have been to Debenhams Preston personal shopper service twice now. Bella is fantastic. She goes out of her way to help you find the out for you want. She really listened and both occasions I have come away with clothes I actually like. Thanks so much 5* 😊👍 "
posted 1 month ago - Rachel May
" Went to buy a suit on 20th November 2018 in the men's department. Sandra was the best customer service I have experienced for a long time. The trouser I was trying on were not very comfortable. Sandra recommended a different suit which fitted perfectly. She was such a great help. An asset to your men's clothing department. I would not hesitate to return to your store. Thank you Sandra. Paul Magner "
posted 2 months ago - Paul Magner
" I didn't receive my parcel, i let head office know and they replaced it and were very apologetic, hopefully they change there delivery service though! "
posted 2 months ago - rebecca stares