Debenhams Customer Service Reviews

Debenhams have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

82.38%
Industry Average
" Got two shirts for a birthday present lovely and brilliant value for money. Great service online and in shop thanks. "
posted 1 month ago - Pauline Moane
" I’m happy with the services they provide "
posted 2 months ago - Leslie
" Very good online service with quick and efficient service. Wonderful sales "
posted 2 months ago - diane boswell
" Made an online purchase of a hat for my Daughters wedding. Great service with a no quibble returns policy. Very pleased with my hat and delivered straight to the door. Thank you Debenhams will definitely use your online service again. "
posted 3 months ago - Kathy
" HAVE MADE 2 SEPERATE PURCHASES IN THE PAST MONTH 1 OF THESE DID HAVE TO BE RETURNED BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE THE ITEM WAS TO SHORT FOR MYSELF THE RETURN POLICY IS SO EASY TO DO AND Debenhams KEEP YOU UPDATED FROM THE MOMENT YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE WHAT AMAZING SERVICE AND WHEN ORDERING YOU CAN HAVE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WHICH IS FANTASTIC THE WEBSITE IS EASY TO USE AND WELL SET OUT AND ORDERING IS EASY AS WELL WHEN I VISIT MY LOCAL TOWN CENTER Debenhams IS THE FIRST PLACE I GO INTO AND MOST TIMES THE ONLY 1 BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT AND NEED AND THAT I CAN ALSO DO AND PURCHASE ONLINE AS WELL MANY THANKS "
posted 3 months ago - DENISE FISHER
" I bought a tripp suitcase in September 2016 and it was starting to come apart in May 2018. I took it back to Debenham in Northampton where they offered me a refund or a replacement without any quibble. I chose a replacement which was £7 cheaper and walked out with a new case (with a new five year guarantee ) and a refund for the difference. I am very happy with the service that I received in Debenhams. "
posted 3 months ago - Gerald
" brilliant service and quality "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" My son anď I went to look for a suit for his prom at bond st branch london. The young man who served us was unbelievably helpful, he new what size my son was just by looking at him, nothing was to much trouble and he now where eveything was in his department.Excellent service from the young man. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" The card services internet staff are pleasant too. "
posted 3 months ago - Jen from Cumbria.
" I visited the Liverpool store at Debenhams last week at the clinique counter. I was immediately served by Daniel, who was not only polite and informative but gave me a very good makeover. I was so impressed by his knowledge of the products that I purchased every item used by him which was several. His customer service was excellent. "
Debenhams