Daniel Footwear Reviews

Daniel Footwear 91, Roseville Road

Tell us how Daniel Footwear made you happy
I love this company
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased with my boots just the toe shape, colour & heel I wanted so I am very pleased.
Super fast delivery, great boots
Purchased the Daniel grateful boots in Grey, which are fabulous ! Lovely quality rabbit fur lining & come up pretty slim which is so perfect for my annoyingly narrow feet & ankles. A simple transaction & speedy delivery made the buying experience totally painless
Excellent service. Collected boots from shop . My daughter didnt like them so I returned them to another shop. Quick and efficient.
Leopard print short boots. Great elasticated panel around the back for comfort. Comfortable and stylish. I love them and had plenty compliments
Great service from Daniel and excellent quality. I wanted some chunkier boots than my normal style that were stylish and comfortable. They haven’t disappointed me and have a contrast on the leather from a matte effect through to a shiny on the toe. True to size and good price on sale!
Absolutely superb service.Quick efficient and I really love my boots.Will definitely use again.
Fantastic service and super quick delivery to ROI. Ugg Aureo boots are gorgeous. Size as advised by sales assistant- thank you!
Disappointing purchase. The boots that were sent to me had been worn, they had scratched soles and mud on the heels. Although the Customer Services said to send them immediately back and paid the postage and they said as soon as I sent them a photo of proof of postage they would send me another pair. But this did not happen as they then didn't have a replacement pair. I was refunded in full.
I'm sorry to say that the shoes I received were obviously not a matching pair although the same shoe style. I have taken pictures of the pair sent to me and people laugh as they are SO different! Very disappointed as I liked them. Ann Rogers
Great service. Ordered online and delivered to my local store within a couple of days. Store called when the shoes were in. Very easy. Website easy too and i love the items i bought, at very competitive prices!
I bought two pairs of boots that were on sale, they were overknee boots but when I tried them on they did not look right. This made me disappointed but the worse was that I had to pay £13.60 to return each pair which cost me almost £28. It’s a lot of money just for a return service as a result I do not think that I will be ever buying anything from their online service.
Good price quick delivery and fabulous boots
The shoes appear very comfortable (though I haven’t worn them yet) and are more beautiful than in photo and of better quality.
Swiftly delivered, and beautifully packed
Ordered a pair of suede boots when arrived one boot an entire different colour as if had been sitting in a shelf under a light plus they were all marked aswell very disappointed had to return them.
A lovely pair of shoes, stylish and not too high, especially when on your feet all day in work.
Wonderful service received, kept fully up to date with the arrival of my boots and when they arrived they were perfect.
Great quality shoes, not overpriced, Would definitely look here first, when shopping for footwear , very pleased with purchases so far.
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.52 based on 5,464 reviews