Daniel Footwear Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

Tell us how Daniel Footwear made you happy

Sophia Pafitis
"My feet hurt in absolutely everything - I was skeptical of the platform sole and if it would be flexible enough to walk comfortably in, but they’ve exceeded my expectations in every way. The leather is great quality, they’ve worn in quickly and they look awesome with everything. They’re my new go-to shoes."
Yakha Neserkhaeva
"Bought these Linny Criss-Cross Sandals on sale. They are the most comfy summer shoes I've had. Very happy!"
Anne Whiteley
"Amazingly quick response to my complaint. Very impressed. Thank you."
"Sadly never received my order due to an issue with the international courier. Company was good about refunding my order so not really a criticism of Daniel but Dpd."
"My problem is that I have not received my shoes they appear to have got lost"
"nice shoes...love them"
"Excellent . Great boots. Quick delivery and very good price.."
"Excellent service. Good website and easy to use. Arrived promptly and well packed."
"First class service! Thank you."
"Nice bag , but horrible packaging!!! The bag comes with no box , it was just thrown in a delivery bag !!!! The bag was a present and wasn’t a nice experience !!! Not professional !!"
Dear Ruxandra,

I’m so sorry to hear that you were unhappy when receiving your parcel. Unfortunately this particular bag does not come with a branded box, however I have passed your feedback onto our web team and we are going to look at getting some small boxes specifically for clutch bags.

We would really love for you to give us a second chance, I have sent you an email with a discount code as part of the apology.

We hope to hear from you again soon.

Kind Regards
Rachael
Customer Services
"Quick and efficient shopping experience. Price was $50 under the sale price at FitFlop, so quite a bargain. The product itself (Noemi boots by FitFlops) is excellent quality and comfortable on the foot but a bit too narrow on the leg part and doesn't quite zip up on my fat calfs."
"Lovely luxurious pair of winter boots Really good service"
"Nice site, easy to check out when order, late delivery: I ordered on 26 Oct., I got the email about passing it over to carrier on 4 Nov. and the item was delivered to me on 8 Nov. that is totally 14 days. Nice packing, item well protected."
"Boots arrived on time and very beautifully packed, highly recommended!"
"Waited 11 days then arrived with a mark on front of boots so having to send back"
Good morning Sarah,

I sincerely apologise for the delay of your order - this was due to a system error which has since been rectified.

I have processed a refund for your delivery charge, and as part of the apology for the issue, I would like to offer you a 10% discount on a future order with us.

In regards to the mark on the boots, I have emailed you with how we can also rectify this for you, alongside the 10% discount code.

Kind regards,

Graham
Daniel Footwear
"Everything was exactly as I thought it would be A+"
"My Rayley boots are fantastic and the service from Heather in Glasgow was great"
"Boots were so comfy straight away. Wore them everyday on a job where I was on my feet for 7 days, love them!"
"Very efficient website. Effective delivery. But. . . would prefer to have the option of half sizes."
"Good quilty & fast delivery Thanks"
"I find their trainers the most comfortable ones I have ever bought especially Piccadilly I had a slight problem with a pair but their customer service was excellent & problem was resolved immediately"
"Great service, super fast delivery. Love the ftflops i ordered. Thanks"
"I got the item in just a few days. Fastest I have ever gotten something I ordered. Also you were the only ones that had this item available. Thank you so much. They were birthday gifts."
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.45 based on 4,322 reviews