Daniel Footwear Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Daniel Footwear Reviews

Daniel Footwear 91, Roseville Road

Tell us how Daniel Footwear made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Daniel Footwear 5 star review on 19th April 2020
danalouise king
Daniel Footwear 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Fast service
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We pride ourselves on Customer Service.

Natalie
My suede wedge Daniel ankle boots arrived today - very prompt delivery....less than 5 days (and this is during the pandemic!) . Was informed of dispatch and that boots were on the way. Am delighted with these boots - size 37 is perfect and I got them at a great sale discount. Very pleased. I think I'll be going back to Daniel Footwear. Thank You
Christine
Thank you very much indeed Christine!

Natalie, Customer Service
Received my Daniel wedge ankle boots very quickly...under 5 days to Dublin (and this is during the pandemic!). Was notified od dispatch & boots on the way. Delighted with these suede boots...size 37 is perfect. And got them at an amazing sale discount. I think I'll be going back to Daniel Footwear again . Very pleased...thank you.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us Christine, it is very much appreciated by us. We can't wait to have you back shopping with us!

Natalie, Customer Service
AMAZING customer service! I was sent an email to ask me to leave a review, I kindly replied with I’d love to leave a review but I haven’t received my order, I knew with the pandemic occurring right now that things are delayed, but Matthew checked in to see what the hold up was and got back to me really quickly!!!!! Thank you!!!
Hi Shelley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

You are more than welcome, we are very happy to hear that your experience with us was an amazing one!

Natalie
Great trainers, Great Customer Service & Speedy Delivery.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated by us.

Natalie, Customer Service
I don’t know why i thought I was getting an authentic bag. Shame on me! I hate the material of the bag.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can assure you that all items we sell are 100% authentic. I have contacted you via email regarding this.

Natalie, Customer Service
Great product & price. Seamless ordering process and super prompt delivery. Thank you
Thank you very much for taking the time to share you experience with us Donna, it is very much appreciated by us.

Natalie, Customer Service
Prompt service and boots exactly as described. Great!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Natalie, Customer Service.
I was very surprised with the short delivery time particularly given the current crisis. Also the sanders were exactly as described and pictured on the website, a just deserved 5 Star rating
Thank you very much indeed for your 5 star rating, we very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Natalie, Customer Service
Excellent swift service (even during COVID 19) received very quickly And advised every step of way! Love my Ugg slippers too.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us John! We love that you love your Ugg slippers :)

Natalie, Customer Service
The web was easily accessible and the order process very smoothly clear.
Item quality was received as expected.
The delivery was very fast.
We are very happy to hear that, thank you very much for sharing with us Mustapha.

Natalie, Customer Service
I love the quality and selection of items at Daniels.
We love that you love the quality and selection of items at Daniels! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this with us :)

Natalie, Customer Service
Shoes arrive very quickly. Good quality lovely shoe and good
Price. Thank you for such a good service
You are most welcome Amanda! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Natalie, Customer Service
Always good quality and delivered on time
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we very much appreciate it.

Excellent and efficient
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Louise

Natalie, Customer Service
I love my Sophie Hulme bag, it’s lovely, fast delivery. Just can’t wait to have somewhere outside to go with it now! Will buy from Daniel Footwear again.
We love that you love your Sophie Hulme bag Lorraine and we can't wait to have you bag shopping with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Natalie, Customer Service
Can’t fault anything. The price, the quality of the product, delivery options. Everything was spot on.
You are more than welcome! Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Amazing shoes great price
Fast delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated by us.

Order arrived on time and I was kept up to date. Brilliant service! Many Thanks
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us, we very much appreciate it.

Natalie, Customer Service
Lovely shoes , just like the picture
Enjoy your new lovely shoes! Thank you for leaving us a review :)

Daniel Footwear is rated 4.54 based on 5,808 reviews