Daniel Footwear Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

Tell us how Daniel Footwear made you happy

customer service
Rebecca Davies
"Shoes were very comfortable and perfect for the hot evenings, during my holiday. They seem well made and of good quality. Only just arrived in time (as they were not shipped until the day that they should have actually been delivered!) but managed to sling them in my case last minute, just before we left for the airport!"
Karla Marcial
"The shoes I ordered were exactly what I wanted and size was perfect. So I ordered another pair today."
Arame Ndoye
"I absolutely love love these shoes. They are the perfect fit, look great and super comfortable. And very well made. They are leather lined, which you don’t see often anymore even from the best brands. They’re well priced and delivery took just a couple of days from UK to US. This is my 2nd pair from Daniel footwear and once again it’s spot on. GET THEM NOW☺️👍🏾"
"Quality was everything I hoped for and the delivery time was also faster than expected! I would definitely order more shoes from Daniel Footwear!"
"Great service"
"Absolutely thrilled with my shoes, and the price was amazing."
"Great shoes and great customer service. Speedy delivery!"
"Arrived as described, promptly and well packaged . Delighted with my fitflop Lottie sandals in white . Very comfortable and stylish ."
"ordered from the US and the process, was fast,easy,and accurate. I was surprised and delighted at how quickly my order arrived! Definitely shopping with Daniel Footwear again!!!"
"Excellent service and product"
Thank you Karen, we look forward to assisting you again soon.

Natalie - Customer Service
"Fantastic shoes at an exceptional price will definitely buy from Daniel footwear again."
We are very glad to hear you're loving your new shoes. We look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Natalie - Customer Services
"Brilliant customer service, very helpful with a missing order and sorted immediately. Thanks"
Thank you for coming to us for help. It was our pleasure to help you! :)

Natalie - Customer Services
"Just have to say thank you, such amazing service ordered a pair of shoes late one evening and they arrived 2days later in the morning, opened up parcel wow beautiful shoes and just love them ,even better got them at sale price.many thanks Daniel ."
You are most welcome. Thank you very much for shopping with us! Enjoy you new shoes :)

Natalie - Customer Services
"Liked my leopard courts a lot,would like to see wide fit as I have short wide foot .Veryhappy with quality."
Thank you! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for the feedback, we will certainly take it on board!

Natalie - Customer Services
"Fantastic price and quick delivery"
Thank you! Enjoy you new purchase :)

Natalie - Customer Services
"Great service, prompt delivery."
Thank you :) We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Natalie - Customer Services
"Shoes exactly like description .. very reasonable price and quick delivery!"
Great to hear! Enjoy your new shoes :)

Natalie - Customer Services
"fast and efficient delivery. absolutely love my shoes! Thankyou!"
We love that you love your shoes Alison! Thank you :)

Natalie - Customer Service
"Great shop with friendly staff."
Hope to see you in store again soon! Thank you :)

Natalie - Customer Service
"Comfy shoes great price and fast delivery"
Thank you Jan! Enjoy your new shoes :)

Natalie - Customer Services
"Love the new shoes' great for my hols and a great price"
Great to hear you love your new shoes! We hope you had a lovely holiday :)

Natalie - Customer Service
"This was my first order I arrange to. Be delivered in store which arrived on time. The store assistant rang to let me know that the item was ready for collection, very satisfied with the experience"
Thank you for shopping with us. We hope to see you back soon! Thank you very much for your feedback :)

Natalie - Customer Service
"Bang on trend sandals. Very comfortable. Great value for money."
enjoy your new shoes and thank you for the feedback

Daniel Footwear is rated 4.50 based on 5,129 reviews