Daniel Footwear Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

How would you rate Daniel Footwear ?

Verified Buyer
"Amazingly quick response to my complaint. Very impressed. Thank you."
"Good price arrived really quick !! Nicely packed up"
Karyn Hawkes
Karyn Hawkes
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my boots, fast delivery too. So good I've ordered more !!"
Howard Beach
Verified Buyer
"Very simple process to order online, efficient delivery and love the shoes."
Nina Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"I love the shoes even better once on prob wouldn't of paid the full price though as too expensive. Delivered on time"
"Purchased an Anya Hindmarch bag. First of all the box arrived in a thin plastic envelope therefore was slightly crumpled. Inside the box all the tags were already cut, the accessories (shoulder and wrist strap) were unwrapped and placed inside the bag, and there were some fluff floating around. It made me questioned the authenticity but having seen a real one in store I think it is. I believed the service could be improved with better packaging and to leave all tags intact."
"Thanks! Best service"
"Great discount on handbag i purchased and managed to get hold of my bag that was out of stock everywhere"
Esperanza Vásquez Quiroz
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipping. Quality very good. Loved it! 10/10"
Verified Buyer
"Amazingly quick response to my complaint. Very impressed. Thank you."
Good Morning Anne,

I am ever so sorry you received the wrong shoes but I am glad you have got this sorted now.

With regards to seeing them cheaper elsewhere we do offer a price match service so I have refunded the difference back into your account.

I have also placed £10 into your online account with us for the inconvenience caused.

I do hope to see you shopping with us again in the near future.

Customer Services
"I have shopped with Daniel footwear on many occasions they offer an exceptional service & would not hesitate to continue shopping also the customer service staff ( Katie whom Helped me) were very helpful & happy which came through when I had to call them regarding information. I would highly recommend shopping Daniel Footwear for service & quality."
"Good price arrived really quick !! Nicely packed up"
Sheryl Warzybuk
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication/customer service. Love the product! Fits great and great quality. Sizing is on point!"
Christine Maguire
Verified Buyer
"The wrong size shoes were in the box a size 40 was ordered and a 39 were in the box. They had to be returned I have asked for my postage to be returned as well as this was your error and not mine"
Hi Christine,

I cannot see that you have contacted us about this issue however I am sorry to hear you received the wrong item. I have spoken to the warehouse manager who will ensure his team are double checking what they are sending out.

I have tried to call you this morning and I have also emailed you about this. Please can you let me know if you are wanting a full refund on this or if you would still like these shoes. If you still want these shoes I will check them myself before we dispatch another pair to you.

Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Dawn Herriot
Verified Buyer
"The shoes were nice enough but too wide. I sent them back and was not refunded the postage . So after paying £13 for postage for delivery and return postage it’s safe to say I will not be buying anything from this website again . Very disappointed ."
Hi Dawn,
I am sorry you incurred charges when returning your item to us. Our policy is we offer free returns within the UK to all full priced items. I am sorry if you did not receive a pre-paid returns form in your parcel. I will credit your online account with us for the return postage.

Daniel Footwear
"Very efficient service"
Isabella Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"Loved the sandals. Delivered promptly. Really happy with them."
"Excellent delivery service. Very quick! Boots were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. The boots are comfy, seem well made and fit nicely."
"Love my boots - bought them at the sale price so very pleased with value but also quality could not be faulted! Easy website and prompt delivery. Thanks"
"A fast and painless transaction. My Sandals arrived in super quick time with no hassles. I would absolutely recommend Daniel Footwear!!"
Sharon Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Vivienne Westwood bag when it came the bag looked scuffed faded and used the dust bag was also marked with pen and what looked like lipstick and for £370 it was very poor"
Good Afternoon,
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase. I have had a look into this and the bag is meant to have a shabby chic look about it. However in regards to the dust bag, I really do apologise this failed our quality control check and was not changed prior to sending to you. I can see your order has been refunded in full last week.
Once again I do apologise.
Kind regards
Rachael
"Great service."
Priumveda Venkanah
Verified Buyer
"Hello. I recently bought a bag and matching purse. I was very happy with my foods received including the fast service. I have been satisfied so far with the service I have received also previously."
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.44 based on 4,040 reviews