Daniel Footwear Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

How would you rate Daniel Footwear?

"Absolutely love these boots. Excellent service. Will use again and would highly recommend..."
Posted 1 hour ago
Kay Cowley
"Very fast delivery best price and my hugs are lovely great service will be back..."
"Very quick delivery"
"Look great on comfy & get so many comments on them."
"Easy peasy online ordering! No fuss returns and refunds ..."
Vicky Tipper
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, good quality goods, good communication & speedy refund"
SAMMY ABUSOMWAN
Verified Buyer
"Nice quality hand bag. Fast delivery.price was a bit higher compare to other shops."
"Great holiday shoes, very comfortable."
Margaret Lucey
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with my purchase. The delivery was also very prompt."
Caroline Huthart
Verified Buyer
"Although I received the wrong item. I contacted customer services and I had fantastic customer service from a gentleman called Graham Adams who sent out the prepaid label very quickly and was very helpful. I would recommend them as I also received quick delivery. Thank you"
Lyn Gemmell
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with my sandals. However, I ordered 3 pairs and as yet I have only received 2."
Hi Lyn,

Glad to hear that you like your sandals. I have had a look into the other pair and I can see that you spoke to myself and this has now been sorted for you.

Kind Regards
Rachael
"Speedy international delivery; package securely wrapped; will certainly consider Daniel Footwear for future purchases of footwear available in the U.K."
Julie Desouza
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service when telephoned. Excellent rapid delivery Your customer service staff are a credit to your company, always very helpful, efficient and polite"
Hannah Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately had the wrong shoes delivered, but after speaking to Kris and explaining I needed then for my holiday in a few days time, the correct shoes were received the next day. Great customer service and gorgeous shoes. Thank you!"
Elizabeth Smith
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast delivery to Canada!"
Rebecca Patience
Verified Buyer
"Love your footwear. I don’t really shop anywhere else now. Very good quality and the service is also really good."
"Great customer service but cost of shipping is a bit of an obstacle for overseas buyers, Would be nice to receive shipping credits after solid purchase history."
Victoria Malin-Croll
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend"
Jill Burrough
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous footwear and super speedy “across the pond” delivery!!!"
Donna Jane Banks
Verified Buyer
"Great efficient service buying shoes for my mum and the shoes fit perfect and are very comfy"
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.44 based on 3,979 reviews