Daniel Footwear Reviews

Daniel Footwear 91, Roseville Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Daniel Footwear?

Verified Buyer

Unfortunately there was a problem with the courier of my item, however, the team at Daniel Footwear sorted this out in 1 phone call and followed up with an email.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fast delivery and delighted with my purchase. It was just as i expected. Will definately order from here again.
Verified Buyer

Staff very helpful and a quick to rely, fast delivery and love my boots , comfy as well.

Nice product
Jennifer McCann
Verified Buyer

Although I had to return the shoes, the whole experience was very good.
I got in touch via Live Chat to check on the progress of my return and they were very helpful.
My refund was given quickly and the person I spoke to on Live Chat even took the time to tell me my refund had come in.
Would definitely order again.

Quick delivery, as described
Jan Lansberry
Verified Buyer

I had bought these shoes in a shop in black. I found navy ones on your site much cheaper(sale). They arrived quickly and well packed.
Unverified Reviewer

Super service! Super fast delivery to Ireland! Shoes I have ordered just perfect!! I'm delighted!
Verified Buyer

Great service! Super fast delivery to Ireland! Shoes I have ordered -extra!!! Thank You Daniel footwear :) I'm delighted!

Great flip flops
Ruth Jo Marlowe
Verified Buyer

The short boots I bought online are practical and comfortable. I couldn't ask for more!
Sylvia Pilgrim
Verified Reviewer

I phoned the Cheshire Oaks branch regarding the Haswell boot. Spoke to a lovely lady called Julie (Scott ),she put them on one side for me as we were travelling from Manchester.When we arrived Julie was Customer service @ it's very best, she couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely buy from this shop again, so great to be served by someone who obviously cares about Customer service!
Verified Buyer

As always excellent service my bag arrived promptly and well packached
Can always rely on Daniel Footwear and such a great choice on their website
Sheryl Tynes
Verified Buyer

Daniel Footwear has the largest selection of the styles I want, lowest prices and the fastest delivery!
D Kelley
Verified Buyer

Very good service nice friendly staff make you feel at ease
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and good prices. However packaging is not suitable for returns and would be better if returns were free having wasted £10 on postage for shoes that weren't suitable.
Jane Heath
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service went out of their way to help will definitely shop with them again many thanks
Diane M Richardson
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Fast service. Will order again from Faniel footwear.
Verified Buyer

super speedy delivery, and pleased with purchase
Julie Fry
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery...excellent quality, stylish shoes
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.45 based on 3,550 reviews