Daniel Footwear Reviews

Daniel Footwear 91, Roseville Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Daniel Footwear?

Laura Bashford
Verified Buyer

Found gorgeous boots purely on the colour and they were in the sale! Ordered them and received a day earlier than expected. Very happy person.
Verified Buyer

Found the item I was looking for easily, even better there was a sale on. The shoes arrived the next day, very fast service!

High quality
Christina Stewardson
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous sandals - really fast delivery and good communication.

very good service
Adam
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered an item for next day delivery. Two days passed and nothing arrived. So I rang then and it was out of stock but they forgot to tell me that they were too busy taking the money from my account. Then rang customer service and this bitch told me she would ring me back in half an hour and then never called. So I rang later and now I'm getting a refund which is really no good as I needed the shoes for a birthday. Shit service. Shit company. I will never order again.
Julie Jones
Verified Buyer

I've never used Daniel Footwear before but I have to say that I was very impressed with the way they kept me updated with my purchase, excellent service, beautiful shoes, would use again (in fact I keep looking on website) and have recommended to all my friends and family.

Jane Smith
Verified Buyer

Great service, easy to order, delivery prompt, very happy with purchase, no hesitation in placing more orders, Thank You.
SUSAN DONALDSON
Verified Buyer

Bag was just what I wanted lovely design and quality leather very impressed also in the sale which made it even better
Mirambelle Nicole Soumahoro

Very good quality and 5Stars customer service
Lindsay Chandler
Verified Buyer

Great footwear, fab quick service thankyou
Cathryn Francis
Verified Buyer

I don't do many reviews, but I feel very strongly about the service from Daniel Footwear.
The website is good straight to my shoe size and my preferred make. Good selection speedy checkout. VERY prompt delivery, (delivered 10 minutes after text informing me they were out for delivery!! Beautiful packaging and everything you require if you need to return them. 10/10
Isabella Lindsay
Verified Buyer

Bought 2 pairs of kids shoes in sale. Attracted to the price for a sought after products . Easy to use website. Delivery was quicker than expected & products as described. Overall a great shopping experience & will be a returning customer.
Maxine Payne
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and website. Ordered two pairs of wedges and one was too small so returned and got a new pair in right size no problems whatsoever.
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous childrens Melissa shoes. Really quick delivery. Item packaged beautifully.
Verified Buyer

Purchased items before and always good service - unfortunately item too small but monies returned within a few days
Verified Buyer

Sent. he wrong coloured item then instead of sending the correct item they just refunded me. Totall disappointing.
Dominique Maeremans
Verified Buyer

Great service and good shoes...happy lady
Kimberley Kehr
Verified Buyer

Found 'my' shoes I had been looking for over a year!

Great shoes, great website, great customer service and fast delivery to the US.
My kind of company!
Reviewer

Easy to order and quick delivery. Great to see so many brands in one place
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.44 based on 3,360 reviews