Daniel Footwear Reviews

Daniel Footwear 91, Roseville Road

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

How would you rate Daniel Footwear?

George Manos
Verified Buyer
"Accurate and detailed description of products, fast shipping and good packaging, great communication, all in all top service!"
Posted 29 seconds ago
Susan Carroll
Verified Buyer
"The service was great the young man on the telephone was very helpful even done a price promise and saved me more money"
"Bought the same boots about three years ago and loved them so much that I bought the same ones again."
Linda Holmes
Verified Buyer
"only received ONE boot. Who could possibly not notice - total waste of time waiting for the package to arrive. I would not have confidence in ordering again"
"Very pleased with service Would recommend"
Joanna Wildman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service all round"
"Received (in USA) great looking shoes that fit well back in April 2017 and was charged by Daniel Footwear via FedEx for taxes in amount of $129.00 US. The shoes were less than $100 but wrongfully assessed as being worth over $9.000. Can you beat that?"
"There's always a wide chose of shoes and boots. I've not had a bad pair from Daniel."
"Had the Sorel black ankle boots in stock in my size. All other retailers I tried were out of stock (including Sorel). Delivery was prompt."
Keith Austin
Verified Buyer
"Price and quick delivery"
"Great selection of shoes and boots. Easy to use website. Good offers. Speedy delivery with good communication."
Hannah James
Verified Buyer
"Boots were very nice but a bit too small I’m in between sizes so often have to guess which one to order. I would have reordered the next size if it weren’t for the fact returns are not free on sale items. It cost me £12 to send back the boots so I didn’t want to risk having to pay that again!"
"Purchase made online too big shoes returned to nearest store in Cheshire Oaks. Manager was fab thanks for your help managed to get done in the right size"
"Bought some boots for my daughter. Best price around and delivered promptly. Unfortunately they didn't fit, through no fault of Daniel Footwear, so I returned them. This was pretty painless and free and I got my refund in a reasonable time"
Janice H Lynn
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my Stuart Weitzman shoes online and they were delivered promptly. Have ordered before online and have never been disappointed by service or quality of goods. Also, love shopping in Daniel, Hyndland Road, Glasgow, Andrew, Heather et all are superb! Would not hesitate to recommend."
Emma Burke
Verified Buyer
"No issues with order and prompt delivery (which was free as a promotion) as feedback on shoes they are very wide fitting"
"Thank you for best service!"
"Love these Fly London Yulo wedge boots! Amazing fit and so comfy they give me a spring in my step I walk for miles in them! Free postage is a bonus"
"good price and quick delivery"
"Easy website and a quick delivery!"
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.44 based on 3,805 reviews