Daniel Footwear Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

How would you rate Daniel Footwear ?

Yakha Neserkhaeva
"Bought these Linny Criss-Cross Sandals on sale. They are the most comfy summer shoes I've had. Very happy!"
Anne Whiteley
"Amazingly quick response to my complaint. Very impressed. Thank you."
"Good price arrived really quick !! Nicely packed up"
"excellent quality and value"
"This is the third item I have purchased from this website. It always arrives promptly and is very good value."
"Shoes & accessories for the fashion conscious. The best selection in Glasgow based on Hyndland Rd. Branch is run by Andrew who is amenable & helpful especially when he’s had a large Cappuccino! All of the staff are great. A pleasure to shop in Daniel in Hyndland."
"Comfortable and stylish shoes at a great Price and delivered quickly"
"Really fast service, very well packaged, great prices and fabulous choice"
"Excellent service from start to finish, in love with my new shoes, thank you"
"Oh dear , I have never had such bad service from any other online shopping company! Firstly, I order a pair of boots and notice the house number has been omitted, I email and am assured it has been corrected. Next Hermes can’t deliver as have no number! So I phone customer services and speak to Hraham who is going to phone back... next day after emailing Becky my boots will arrive on MondayWell Monday comes and goes no parcel .. phone Graham.. you guessed it he will phone me back Tuesday, Weds and Thursday go past and no phone call from Graham who is extremely busy!!! Amazingly on Griday my boots arrive two weeks after ordering"
"Really pleased with your service, delivery and response to my query as I sent the sliders back as they did not match. Disappointed that the shoes looked different and one fitted and the other was too large, but that was nothing to do with you it was the manufacturers fault. Or maybe because it was the last pair they were an odd pair as this is what it seemed like. Love your service. Jehane Robertson"
"Great quality shoes at very reasonable price. I always buy my shoes from Daniel"
"Very happy with my new dkny bag absolutely beautiful fantastic price .Will most definitely shop at Daniel Footwear again delivery very fast .Service excellent"
"Very very good service. Have ordered many times from Daniel Footwear and every time has been a pleasant experience,"
"Ordered a coach handbag. It arrived promptly. Happy with my purchase and would use again. One star removed as it didn’t come with the dust bag and it didn’t say that it would be missing."
"Fabulous service. Shoes arrived wrapped in tissue paper and when stated."
"Excellent customer service"
"quick delivery"
"I was pleasantly surprised that not only did they have my favorite brand of shoes, and the price was way better than I have paid for the brand, they also delivered to the U.S. ! But the cherry on top was I received my shoes in less than 5 days -across the pond!! I got them in time to go out of town on travel!! Yass!!!"
"Fast, efficient and user friendly website. Goods well packaged and quick delivery. Jut one issue this time, I didn't want to use the Klarna payment later system but the 'pay now' option wasn't working and on calling the customer helpline wasn't able to make payment by telephone. This is unusual and won't prevent me purchasing from Daniel in the future."
"Great device. Amazing price"
"Arrived on time and happy with the look of shoes but sadly had to send back as they were small fitting and needed the next size up."
"Daniel footwear is brilliant my bag has came in amazing condition and the delivery was so quick come within a day of ordering it and it wasn’t next day delivery I payed for!"
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.45 based on 4,209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!