Daniel Footwear Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Daniel Footwear

Tell us how Daniel Footwear made you happy

Jolanda Van Leussen
"Great delivery. Within 4 days in Dalfsen. Holland!! And cheap. FittFlop👍 Super snel geleverd, Heel goedkoop super fijne licht gewicht FittFlop’s gescoord."
Louise Nogueira Lima Coutinho
"Trustable and very effective. It delivers what promises. I bought a Fly London boot for half of the price and my experience was amazing. I will definitely buy again and I always recommend to my friends."
Samia Douib Hansen
"Great service! Beautiful boots and fast shipping. Thanks a lot"
"Bag opening was not my style. Very disappointed the bag is beautiful and fabulous. Please confirm you have received my return"
"Absolluetly love Daniel shoes more so their sales best value for excellent brands"
"This store is excellent. I ordered some good quality Ugg boots at a very reasonable price. They arrived quickly and were lovely. Unfortunately they didn’t fit, I hadn’t tried that make before and they come up small. I returned them and was refunded very quickly."
"Always good quality, fast delivery, very happy with all shoes I bought."
"Loved my Michael Kors sliders and were sold out everywhere else. Great delivery."
"I live in California, USA and I ordered a pair of Kanna booties. I ordered on a Saturday and had them on Monday. Amazing!! Thank you so much!! Kimbelry"
"Speedy delivery and the shoes are lovely and smell nice too."
"Everything was perfect!Michael Kors bag came fully wrapped and sooo nice, also with a great price.Customer service was very helpfull and I will buy again for sure!!Thanks so much!"
"Superb service. The delivery was as agreed at the time agreed. Lovely fly boots 😊"
"Great customer service! And Fast shipping! When I had issues with Fedex leaving my packages outside of my apartment door unattended & my package getting stolen Daniel’s Footwear immediately took action and eventually sent me a new item."
"My order arrived super fast, Staff were very pleasant and helpful when I collected it and I got a great deal in the sale. Very happy!"
"Wonderful boots at a wonderful price!! So comfortable and well made. Very pleased with them. You couldn’t get these on the high street! Thanks Daniel x"
"Fantastic service and I’m very pleased with my purchase! Also I had to contact customer service beforehand regarding sizing and they couldn’t of been more helpful. I will definitely buy from this company again."
"Perfect service and goods"
"Good service, great price and wonderful products."
"Shipping was insanely quick and I am international! Was sent the wrong pair of shoes and then my size was out of stock—which is the only reason not a perfect score. Their customer service was amazing and did everything they could to remedy the situation"
"Very pleased with the lovley Michael Kors bag , and a great price all fine, but I did think as the bag could have been so easily damaged that it should have been mailed in a small box for protection not a flimsy piece of plastic, it was not damaged as it turned out which was lucky, but I would definately think about the problems you could encounter if it had of been, it would make me think twice about ordering anything else."
"Great choice of designers and prices! Kept well informed when purchasing, only gripe is free returns not an option if item is reduced, only for full price items, seems unfair when you could spend high amount of money still even on reduced items, but still a great site"
"Purchased a Michael Kors crossbody bag. Gorgeous genuine item & I made use of the Klarna payment method as I didn’t want to wait till payday! Will be buying from this website again."
"Delivery super fast. Unfortunately I had ordered the wrong size. The returns procedure was simple and I was refunded within days. Would definitely use this website again."
Daniel Footwear is rated 4.48 based on 4,739 reviews