Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all.
Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website.
I order a jacket on the 26th which arrived on the 28th. Quick delivery and it was well worth it when I received the shirt. Craftsmanship to die for!
Really efficient after buying a jacket that was the wrong size. Quick returns and quickly received a new size. Very well handled.
Super service from start to finish. Would defiantly recommend!
I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect.
Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
Super, super service!
Extremely happy with the products I bought for a friends Birthday. Arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was lovely!!
Great service all around. So pleased to have found this website.
Order a suit to Manhattan off this company. It arrived looking even better in person than online. I was very pleased. Thank you for your service.
Absolutely first class service once again from Crofton And Hall. I was so impressed with my first purchase that I bought another item. The same service. New packaging too! Very exciting! Bravo!
Ordered my shoes with next day delivery. They came tracked with DPD. Really lovely packaging and overall very impressed with the service received.
Fantastic range of products. I can't wait to see their new shop!
I rang Crofton & Hall and had an informative chat with a customer service girl. She helped me with my query and I ordered the items I wanted. It was with me within 2 days. Great service all round.
I bought a pair of shoes from Crofton and hall. Very good brand and very good delivery, I would recommend to everyone.
I ordered my boots from this company and received them the same day on click and collect. Very pleased with the customer service.
I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 3rd. Really pleased with the product and how quickly I received my item.
Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails.
Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 159 reviews