Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd

How would you rate Crofton & Hall Ltd ?

"Fast service for the products I wanted. Here within 48 hours of my order. Very pleased and I would return."
"A brilliant service. Quick to respond to any questions and helpful. Would recommend to all."
"Really appalling service. We ordered shoes and were sent the wrong size. Could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails. Eventually returned them and weeks later have still not received a refund. We have proof of return from the post office but still no one will respond. Our bank is now recovering the funds. Do not trust as this company is either dishonest or totally incompetent. So disappointed."
"I couldn’t believe it when I saw the list price for this jacket: I love Private White because of the excellent quality and the fact they are made in my home town of Manchester. When I saw this for less than half price it was added to basket in a second! The jacket is everything I expected and will be great when the weather starts to turn. I have never used Crofton & Hall before and was really impressed: super fast delivery and the item was beautifully packaged: thank you! :-)"
"Brilliant team of people. On hand to help when I needed it. Great products, lovely packaging. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant showroom, full of lovely products and great brands. Would recommend to everyone!"
"Quick, easy checkout. Quick and easy to get my parcel. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Including my freebees!"
"Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase."
"Amazing service, bespoke service available in store. Did not expect this in the Lake District!"
"See my comments in Testimonials."
"I purchased this product only a few days before my wife's birthday. I had no need to be concerned as the parcel arrived in good time. It was well packaged and the perfume is devine. I would certainly recommend using this company and when the need arises, I will be shopping there again in the future."
"I was very pleased to find a place where British production was championed. It was great to find Crofton was providing this service. I have spoken with the team and found them to be very helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work!"
"Great customer service, a brilliant response when the size wasn't right for me. After an easy return, I received the next size and I found the service was overall brilliant. Thank you."
"Reliable and fast service, a brilliant product selection for all ages and genders."
"First class products and super fast delivery, I was very pleased with the service I received all round"
"First time customer, I received great service & really pleased with the product. Thank you"
"I found Crofton & Hall online and loved the concept. I haven't order anything but a brilliant website!"
"Really great customer service."
"Quick dispatch and brilliant service all round."
"Wonderful products and a wonderful service!"
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews