Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd

How would you rate Crofton & Hall Ltd ?

Richard Dymond
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased this product only a few days before my wife's birthday. I had no need to be concerned as the parcel arrived in good time. It was well packaged and the perfume is devine. I would certainly recommend using this company and when the need arises, I will be shopping there again in the future."
Kasper Davidson
Unverified Reviewer
"I was very pleased to find a place where British production was championed. It was great to find Crofton was providing this service. I have spoken with the team and found them to be very helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work!"
"Great customer service, a brilliant response when the size wasn't right for me. After an easy return, I received the next size and I found the service was overall brilliant. Thank you."
"Reliable and fast service, a brilliant product selection for all ages and genders."
"First class products and super fast delivery, I was very pleased with the service I received all round"
"First time customer, I received great service & really pleased with the product. Thank you"
"I found Crofton & Hall online and loved the concept. I haven't order anything but a brilliant website!"
"Really great customer service."
"Quick dispatch and brilliant service all round."
"Wonderful products and a wonderful service!"
"Wonderful service from our phone call to the delivery of the parcel. It was great to receive it gift wrapped free of charge. Lovely product too!"
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews