Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

34 Main Street
Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

"Very fast delivery service and kept me informed at all times. Product was in pristine condition and beautifully presented. Will recommend and use again."
"I ordered a jacket from crofton & hall. It arrived within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped and boxed. It was such a lovely way of presenting a parcel. The item is one of my go to jackets now."
"What a fabulous find crofton & hall was! So pleased with the service..."
"A must do for a lovely present or a treat for yourself! Such a lovely team at c and h."
"All round god experience buying from crofton and hall. Recommend for all"
"Absolutely delightful website. Great service from start to finish. Efficient with any questions. DPD delivery was easy and quick. Very happy customer"
"Fantastic quick and efficient service . Excellent product and price"
"Quick delivery of products. Beautifully presented."
"Fast reliable service. Such lovely presentation when it arrived. The little details make all the difference!!"
"Item arrived in less than 24 hours of order. I couldn't have asked for more from crofton and hall. Would recommend."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish."
"Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver)."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

C&H Team
"Amazing website, so pleased to have found it"
"All round good service. Product shipped to the states and all with me within 5 days. Amazing quality when it arrived. I am in love with it!!"
"Very elegant and very beautiful quality. Fast delivery to Paris and without worries. Thank you so much."
"Splendid service from start to finish. So happy to have found Crofton and hall!"
"Easy to navigate, great selection of products and easy to purchase. Very good all round."
"Great transaction all round, Highly recommend to anyone Many thanks."
"Order a limited edition Private White jacket online and received within 48 hours on eco delivery. Really good service. I recommend to anyone who loves british brands."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 88 reviews