Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I purchased a top coat and received the delivery OK to the USA. Had to return due to sizing and paid expensive return shipping. They were notified to collect the parcel by UK Customs but simply refused despite our agreement to deduct the customs fee from the refund. Over several WEEKS of waiting and sending emails to them, I received two nonsense emails from them stating there was some oversight and they would collect the coat, then nothing was ever done. After 3 weeks of being blown off, the coat was about to be returned back to me by the courier at my expense. I had to escalate a claim with PayPal which unbelievably they blew off as well. Thus after another week and half of waiting I finally won my PayPal case and received a 100% refund. This company is run by scammers, I would advise anyone never to do business with them, especially from the USA.. Thank you PayPal, good riddance to this headache company."
"Any other suppliers having problems with Crofton and Hall not paying extremely overdue debts?"
"Very good service from C&H, including fast delivery. I love the boots too, classic Tricker's!"
"Great, speedy service. Loved the jumper too. Would recommend"
"Brilliant service from start to finish."
"Great products, well designed and quality. Would buy again for sure"
"Great service. Easy to use including returns process. Always great products and quality"
"Superb service, from start to finish. Lovely packaging and well presented."
"No problems with delivery was kept informed at all stages of the delivery."
"Fantastic service from the moment I placed the order. Pleased with the product but made so easy and simple"
"Super quick delivery of item. Beautifully packaged with branded packaging and the coat was just what I hoped for in quality and fit"
"Great service and lovely packaging. Not even a tear in the tissue paper from the UK to Australia."
"Fab service, lovely product and quick to arrive once I placed the order. Well done"
"I was looking for the jacket for some time. Checked all the sites. Not only did no one have it in stock, but prices were the same across the board. Checked Crofton&Hall. Left an email to be contacted should something come up. As soon as the jacket became available, I was notified. Price was significantly lower than competitors. that was a bonus. Wonderful service."
"Quick and easy to order, great product and great service from start to delivery."
"I am very impressed by the customer service and speedy delivery offered by Crofton and Hall!"
"Lovely quality coat, traditional timeless, classic. Nicely packaged from Crofton and Hall, with added bonus of free P+P.Good communication throughout transaction"
"Brilliant service from start to finish, plain and simple. Quality products, so refreshing to see."
"Company was very professional. I haven't heard of crofton and hall before which is a surprise as it seems they have been around for a long time. Very good service online. I used the live chat on the website and got a quick response"
"Crofton and Hall were excellent. I ordered an item for a present and it arrived quickly and packaged really well"
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 139 reviews