CreateMeBooks Reviews

2AM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Having 2 boys I needed to order 2 books- therefore resulting in having the same story twice but with 2 different names. I think you need more stories. Also I would have liked to use the name mum and dad in the book but you have to you either only which is slightly annoying. Otherwise the quality is good and it's a nice story."
Hi, You could have used the name mum or dad when filling the form out as that is an option we support. Im glad you liked the story and quality though!
"I have mixed feelings about the book. The personalisation / character design itself is great, the story is good and it's made to look professional...until...you get to the last page As a 'personalised gift' which starts on the front page with a personal message to my daughter; I didn't expect to see on the last page: "This book was written by Mum for Lily, Anthony, and Ricky" I get that the author probably originally wrote the story for her kids but this is not really on for a "personalised gift" - absolutely fine for a general publication off the shelf, but not when I just paid £20 to have something custom made for my daughter. It creates mixed messages to a child who thinks the book is personalised and they get to the last page wondering why 'Mum' wrote a book for other people? Unfortunately the book now feels very 'non special' / personal"
Hi,

Thank you very much for your review and we really do appreciate your feedback.

I have to say that we never really took the view ourselves that placing these "credits" on the rear page would make the book less personal. Also having sold thousands of copies you are the first one to make this point. However, sometimes you can be too close to a project to see details perhaps as a customer would and now that you have mentioned it I have to agree that you have a valid point.

We will remove these "credits" from the rear page and I would like to offer you a free reprint with this removed. I will arrange for a new book to be sent to you as soon as we can.

Thank you so much for buying our book and for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Kind regards

Lisa
"Can't give you any more as I haven't received the book yet!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Your book has been posted as requested by Royal Mail international standard to Australia. It was dispatched on the 26/10/16 and we sent you an email confirming that it had been sent. The Royal Mail SLA is for 5-7 working days so hopefully it should be with you by the end of this week.

Many thanks

Create Me Books
"Although the quality of the final product was excellent. It takes far too long to arrive. I understand that it is of a personalised nature but there are others companies out there that offer a similar service and the delivery is much quicker and at half the cost. Even after being promised that this item would be pushed to the top of the list, for quicker delivery, they did still not materialise. A great shame as if it wasn't for these I'd have ordered from them again and again."
Thank you very much for your review and I am very sorry that your book did not arrive sooner. It was unfortunate that our printers made an error in publishing your book that meant we could not send it to you as it was simply not up to standard. Matters were compounded by the fact that it was also a bank holiday weekend and the earliest they could reprint was the following Tuesday. This is clearly not acceptable and we do apologise. We have taken action to prevent this from happening again and have appointed a new print partner. This also means that we can now offer a far superior print quality and can now achieve much quicker order turn arounds. The new processes we have in place also mean that the problem that caused your delayed order should not happen again.
If you should want to try us again please contact me direct. I am confident that you will find the finished product much better and the order turn around much quicker.
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews