ComWales Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ComWales Ltd

About ComWales Ltd: ComWales is making I.T. affordable for everyone, now with an even bigger range than before with as amazing prices.

orders@comwales.net

19 Market Street.Town Centre

Tell us how ComWales Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"We collected the table top dishwasher from your shop in Pontipreed. Had trouble finding how to get to the shop as traffic only allowed at certain times. So parked in the car park nearby. We are both pensioners and had to carry it to the car. Not easy or helpful. Can you not get a sack barrow to ease the load? That was definitely a down on our experience."
"Delivered on time"
"Easy to use Website, fast dispatch of item. Kept me updated throughout the dispatch process and delivery."
"Very good value, communication and courier service."
"Best price,with me within 3 days excellent will use again"
"Quick and easy service. Product arrived within 5 days and was exactly as described"
"Really good price for the foot spa, it’s a Christmas present so hopefully my wife will enjoy it! ... or I will 😃"
"Brilliant,cheaper than rivalry £30 fast delivery will use again .... thank you"
"Top marks - arrived safely and within 24 hours of ordering - 5*"
"Good web site product delivered on time"
"Best Buy on the net fantastic service will definitely use these again"
"Great service great price"
"I have been sent 3 emails requesting a review - but I have still not received the item I ordered!! Suggest they improve or change their logistics - if Amazon or Argos can do next day deliveries why not ComWales? Disappointed. The review was then replied to claiming delivery had been made - yet on checking the Royal Mail tracking number it is clear that it has not been delivered yet - still stuck around Kidderminster!! If I can check this why cannot ComWales???? Still only 1 star!"
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel. As this is the first we have heard about the problem, we have just had a look at the tracking and can see that Royal Mail tried to deliver on the 20th November but there was no one home. Please refer to the card they left or their website with the tracking number which can be found on your order for further instructions on how to get your delivery. Best Regards.
"Excellent and prompt service. Item was delivered within 48 hours of placing order. Would recommend this company."
"Best price online"
"Hello, The device seems great and came very quickly and was the best price I could find online so happy with that. One improvement area is the packaging that was used for delivery - it is extremely flimsy and was actually open when I received it (the tape and so on had come open). So that is an area to improve on Other than that very happy John"
"Great service so far. Goods delivered within 2 days of ordering. Haven't opened goods yet as its a Christmas present but have no reason to worry."
"ordered some extension rails for my Neff oven and they never bothered to send them despite contacting them several times and then after 6 weeks waiting I understandably got a bit tetchy with them and asked what they were playing at and with no answer they just cancelled my order, absolute useless company, don't bother."
"Recently purchased Beurer FB50 foot spa that arrived within 3days of ordering..Instructions were easy to understand.Quite heavy when loaded with the water but are keeping and using in the bathroom so not a problem.As a 70 plus golfer feet problems are to be expected but from the start the results have been excellent and look forward to painless feet.As for the present price its unbelievable, excellent value. Thanks"
"My order arrived in four days. Unfortunately it was the wrong size so I returned it and received a full refund in two days. Excellent customer service."
ComWales Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 479 reviews