ComWales Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ComWales Ltd

About ComWales Ltd: ComWales is making I.T. affordable for everyone, now with an even bigger range than before with as amazing prices.

orders@comwales.net

19 Market Street.Town Centre

Telephone

How would you rate ComWales Ltd ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Fast and efficient delivery and the product was fab!"
"PURCHASED MICROWAVE, EXPENSIVE , OVERPRICED IF IM HONEST BUT WE WANTED A WHITS CURVED MODEL. VIBRATING BADLEY WOULDNT GIVE A REFUND, WANTED TO SEND IT BACK FOR TESTING. NO REFUND OFFERED I SENT SEVERAL VIDEOS ,OF ISSUES. STAY AWAY"
"The intex brand came recommended by 2 friends. We prefer not to use Amazon. I’d never heard of ComWales & although initially suspicious; phoned them for confirmation. The service was superb; delivery exceedingly fast & worth the relatively small price to pay for the size of the item. I was kept informed throughout re delivery time & they were true to their word. Assembly was so easy; pool fantastic quality & I LOVE it!"
"Very fast delivery x item as required thank you"
"Brilliant service, ordered late on tuesday, delivered on thursday, very pleased with 12x12 pool. Great quality.Will shop with them again."
"Quick delivery and product as described. Somewhat more expensive than some sites but owing to weather, the paddling pool in question had sold out at many places and those with stock seemed to take advantage of the shortage by raising prices. My fault for not buying a few weeks ago."
"Fantastic item. Fast delivery Easy on line ordering šŸ˜Š"
"Super impressed with the speedy delivery. Quoted 3-7 days and arrived within 2."
"Beginning to regret using this company. Item was confirmed in stock before placing order so I expected a delivery within say 4 days. it is now 11 days and the item still does not appear to have left their warehouse, although they confirm that it is still in stock. Obviously I am beginning to doubt the truthfulness of their customer services. I suspect that the item is not in this country. Maybe it is a grey import. Losing faith in company fast."
"item ordered on the 2nd of the month. despite 4 phone calls and 15 days elapsed no one in the company can tell me where the item is. also there is no care in the customer service team who give vague promises of delivery and tracking information and still no information. I have asked to speak to a manager but once again no one is available . Companies like this make me wonder why I try to support UK business. I strongly advise you to go else where. a very disgruntled customer"
"Bought this for my husband who had used one on a cruise and loved it. Not many stockists in the UK but ComWales had the best price and it arrived in a couple of days. Very satisfied with price and service."
"Purchased Amazonas hammock and arc,.....£70.00 cheaper than the next lowest price. Very pleased with the item, however delivery took just over two weeks, if I had been informed of this I would still have purchased, but I wasn't and that left me wondering, I phoned the company and was told a date which turned out to be the date the order was validated not the day I received the item, better comes is needed."
"Very efficient with my order"
"Very happy with the speedy efficient service and good communication"
"Great service ,very quick delivery"
"Easy transaction. Good value and super fast delivery. First time I've used comwales Ltd .really impressed. Thank you"
"Efficient service and helpful staff."
"The price was competitive, delivery was fast and free and I received my parcel in one piece!!"
"Delivery was very quick and communication before delivery was excellent"
"Very reasonable prices and quick delivery"
ComWales Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 432 reviews