Commsupport Networks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Commsupport Networks

About Commsupport Networks: We are a UK based technical training company specialising in Cisco networking courses.

We focus on the hands on practical aspects of technologies.

We are 100% Network Engineering

courses@commsupport.co.uk

24 Arcadia Avenue

John Bateson
Verified Buyer

Commsupport's Monday night webinars, interesting, informative and entertaining. Joe makes learning fun, whatever you're doing on a Monday night, stop it and do this instead.
Lee Garner
Verified Buyer

with the knowlage that the instructor shows thouout the talk, allows me to take what i have been shown and deploy in the field.
each time i attend the talk i am enriched.

Steve Kilmurray
Verified Buyer

Joe explains things clearly and well. He links things to the real world by using his personal experience of how he did exactly this for a customer. And on top of that he makes the webinars both interesting and funny so that I don't even notice that I am learning/refreshing the information. I tune in as often as I can to his Monday evening sessions to keep my knowledge up to date. But do you know the best thing about these webinars? They are free. Once you have taken (or signed up to take) one of the courses, then you get the access to them. It is an invaluable resource.
James Ridley-Boyce
Verified Buyer

Fantastic training by Commsupport. Would Recommend to anyone.
Simon Williams

Awesome as always Joe!
Matt Starling
Verified Buyer

Joe always goes out of his way to go the extra mile for his students by taking a lot of his own personal time to help his students with extra studying and help when needed. Would highly recommend to anyone looking into any networking courses.
Hakeef Izzahuk
Verified Buyer

Monday webinars are very helpful to revise and keep motivated, the way Joe conduct is clear explanation with diagrams and demo, he is doing a great job!
Bob Chiang
Verified Buyer

Fantastic training by Joe at Commsupport. Recommend those who want to get into networking or network engineers who want to want to up their game get on the Webinars.
Kai Marshall
Verified Buyer

I really look forward to Joe's training sessions, he knows the subject inside and out and makes the training fun and interesting. Plus if you miss anything the sessions are recorded so you can watch again at your leisure.. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Verified Buyer

Really good post course support in the form of webinar's which help with revision before exam, this really helped with gaining my certification
David Barwise
Verified Buyer

Excellent content & presentation.
Andrew Taylor
Verified Buyer

The CCNA training and weekly webinars provided by commsupportnetworks is very good. The trainer (Joe) is very friendly and knowledge, no question was too small and he was always able to answer with authority.

It was a great course and gave me the knowledge needed to progress my studies, would and have recommend them to anyone looking to study Cisco!
Sid Wellington
Verified Buyer

Joe definitely knows his stuff and his teaching methods are very good. I try to attend every Monday night webinar and they are great at reinforcing my knowledge.....highly recommended.
Scott Burrows

Joe is brilliant,as always
Daniela Waugh Hroncova
Verified Buyer

Joe's webinars are lifesavers! Keeps me in the loop. Thank you for everything!
Ashley Greaves
Verified Buyer

Great course, great tutor.
Jon Kotze
Verified Buyer

After attending the CCNA Security course, I attended the CCNP Switch course. I have taken a package deal with the company using my ELC credits and the whole process has been very easy. The content and labs have been very good and very challenging! A great experience all round. Thank you!
Andrew Carr
Verified Buyer

It's been over 5 years since I first attended a Commsupport course and since then I have been back several times. I have done the CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security/CCNP Firewall combined course, and CCNP Routing and Switching. I rated it so highly that my employer has sent one other person to Joe, and has plans for several more in the coming year or so.
The classroom is well located and easily accessible, plus rammed with all the kit and most importantly the knowledge to not only pass the exams but to do the job for real. The free coffee helps keep all those networking neurons firing on all cylinders.
On top of all that, the weekly webinars Joe does are a great way to keep on top of the knowledge and limit skill fade.
I have lost count of the times I've been able to resolve live system faults with things I picked up from the courses and I can't recommend them highly enough.
Paul Sheridan
Verified Buyer

I used Commsupport as part of my Army resettlement. I bought a bundle which included CCNA R&S, Security and Voice, all for the price of one learning credit, half the price of any other training providers. Joe's training is second to none and the extensive hand on training prepares you for the real world. The big selling point for Commsupport is the continuation training, be it the excellent lab books you receive, Joe's weekly webinars or the option to retake your course. No other provider comes close. If your prepared for some long hours and a little hard work, Joe will train you to a much higher level than needed for the exam. I am now looking to book my CCNP and looking forward to baiting Joe on some political issues!!!
Stuart Stephens
Verified Buyer

Prior to attending the "Introduction to Networking" and 6-day CCNA Routing & Switching courses, my networking experience was fairly limited. I only bothered messing around with my ISP Wi-FI routers when I thought it would improve the multiplayer on my Playstation!

The "Introduction to Networking" course was a great place to begin for anyone looking to start a career in networking. The learning curve isn't too step and progresses very organically, e.g. looking at older network topologies (10Base2 and coax!), explaining the move to layered networking before progressing onto switching and routing. Joe also provides students with a wealth of material to help them during the course and is happy to answer any questions in a clear, concise way.

Following the "Intro" course, I took the 6-day CCNA routing and switching course. Although a lot more in-depth than the "Intro" course, Joe has a natural ability to explain even complex networking topics in a way that make them clear and understandable. Each student is given their own lab equipment to use throughout the course, allowing everyone to proceed at their own pace. The environment is also very relaxed, and Joe regularly encourages attendees to ask questions if they're not 100% certain on a topic before proceeding.

In case it's not glaringly obvious yet, I'd absolutely recommend Commsupport Networks to anyone seeking to either improve their networking knowledge or obtain Cisco qualifications.
Commsupport Networks is rated 4.99 based on 162 reviews