Comet Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Comet
11PM
11PM

About Comet: Comet is a well established name in home appliances offers washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers, tumble dryers, TVs, laptops, iPods and digital Cameras. The site has been designed to give the customer a great user experience. There are about over 5000 products on the site covering all electrical categories. All the top electrical brands are available at Comet such as Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Hotpoint and Bosch.<br />

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Comet made you happy

"Comet were a terrible company they deserved to go out of business they never respected there customers. The staff who worked there were badly paid kids who virtually knew nothing about the products they were sell but were happy to hard sell you into a useless warranty. I ordered an american fridge from them online last year, it was delivered late and when it developed a problem a couple of weeks later it took forever to get the problem sorted. I must have spent a good couple of hours on the phone. Other companies should take note, good customer service will help your business in the long run."
Are you Comet? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Comet receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Have used comet´s delivery service many times and been treated really well everytime, including ordering online or in store. Would deffo recommend!!!!! Scott - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered a laptop. I was able to pick my own delivery time slot and they turned up on schedule. Excellent delivery service. Andy - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I´m no tech know buff but the Panasonic-DMREZ45V-DVD-Recorder--VCR-Combo is just great. I was able to set it up myself! All instructions easy to follow & I would definatetly recommend this product. H Lewis - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I have bought 4 items from Comet and every last one of them has broken and I have had a fight about trying to get them fixed or replaced. I have recently purchased a tv/dvd combi from them which broke within 2 months and I have had to wait about a month for anyone to even look at it then a further month for it to be fixed and they don´t even seem to be bothered that I have been messed about. Never mind the fact when you phone the customer service number you get cut off almost everytime you phone!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Lisa McLaughlin - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I ordered a laptop on-line and picked it up at the store without further investigations, as unfairly suggested by the confirmation mail. In this way, after opening the box, I was not anymore eligible for a full refund. After 5 days of trials I realized that the product was not as good as it was supposed to be and I returned it to the shop, but I only got 90% of my money back. Johnny - unbeatable.co.uk"
"Lens fails to pop out after 6 months. Guy looked at it for a nanosecond and said we broke it accusingly. And accidental damage is not covered - Of COurse! Poor customer display. dave - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Comet is rated 3.00 based on 7 reviews