Comet Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Comet

How would you rate Comet ?

"Comet were a terrible company they deserved to go out of business they never respected there customers. The staff who worked there were badly paid kids who virtually knew nothing about the products they were sell but were happy to hard sell you into a useless warranty. I ordered an american fridge from them online last year, it was delivered late and when it developed a problem a couple of weeks later it took forever to get the problem sorted. I must have spent a good couple of hours on the phone. Other companies should take note, good customer service will help your business in the long run."
"Have used comet´s delivery service many times and been treated really well everytime, including ordering online or in store. Would deffo recommend!!!!! Scott - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Ordered a laptop. I was able to pick my own delivery time slot and they turned up on schedule. Excellent delivery service. Andy - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I´m no tech know buff but the Panasonic-DMREZ45V-DVD-Recorder--VCR-Combo is just great. I was able to set it up myself! All instructions easy to follow & I would definatetly recommend this product. H Lewis - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I have bought 4 items from Comet and every last one of them has broken and I have had a fight about trying to get them fixed or replaced. I have recently purchased a tv/dvd combi from them which broke within 2 months and I have had to wait about a month for anyone to even look at it then a further month for it to be fixed and they don´t even seem to be bothered that I have been messed about. Never mind the fact when you phone the customer service number you get cut off almost everytime you phone!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Lisa McLaughlin - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I ordered a laptop on-line and picked it up at the store without further investigations, as unfairly suggested by the confirmation mail. In this way, after opening the box, I was not anymore eligible for a full refund. After 5 days of trials I realized that the product was not as good as it was supposed to be and I returned it to the shop, but I only got 90% of my money back. Johnny - unbeatable.co.uk"
"Lens fails to pop out after 6 months. Guy looked at it for a nanosecond and said we broke it accusingly. And accidental damage is not covered - Of COurse! Poor customer display. dave - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Comet is rated 3.00 based on 7 reviews