Collectif Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Collectif

How would you rate Collectif ?

"Fab sale superb customer service when there was a problem with delivery"
"Got a lovely dress on sale, fits me beautifully (and I'm an awkward shaped size 16), it's really well made and it was at a great price. highly recommended."
"The shopping was easy on the webshop and the shipping was fast. No problems at all."
"Fantastic products and brilliant customer service! Usually a little out of my price range but their sales are amazing. Sizing is always spot-on and they actually go up to plus sizes unlike many high street retailers."
"Clothes are lovely but postage is expensive for a mediocre service and no free delivery no matter how much you spend. Not sure if I'd order again"
Collectif is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!