Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

Read Colin Ferns Ltd Reviews

enquiries@colinferns.com

Rear of 65 Raleigh Road

Tell us how Colin Ferns Ltd made you happy
Very pleased with the service and I highly recommend to anyone
Delighted with your professional approach. Will return for my next service.
Thank you so much for your help and expertise with the work to my 107. Really pleased with everything and all your support.
Very good service throughout and kept me up to date with progress and options available. I had bought the car at auction and wanted to ensure it was entrusted to the best of specialists to identify and rectify any issues. Colin worked his magic, and the car both presents better and the ride has markedly improved, whilst also rectifying some less than sympathetic work that had been done prior to my ownership. First rate!
I already have been visiting Colin Fern for my E class. They have always exceeded my expectations. In terms of quality of service, they have been excellent. However I would really appreciate if they could have a customer waiting lounge.
Colin Ferns was able to fix the ABC issue on my SL500 which Mercedes was not able to after years of trying. This is truly great engineering organisation with 'old school' engineering insights - with reasonable pricing as well. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Colin knows everything there is to know about Mercedes. Was so glad to find someone that was able to help and find the faults in my car when no one else could.
Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Good quick friendly service
I always trust Colin Ferns to do a good job, with charm too. In about nine years I have never had any problem.

I used to think of the men in garages as potentially untrustworthy but I totally feel secure. Apologies to "men" but I think other women may understand.

Margaret Jones
Good. Quick. Kept informed...
An excellent experience; so reassuring to have our car serviced by an expert Mercedes workshop who really cares and know what they are doing. It's the first time I've had the car serviced by Colin Ferns - we have always used our local Mercedes dealership - but will be using Colin going forwards!
Good reliable service.
Amazing service. fantastic price from a really knowledgeable team. Thank you.
Very efficient and friendly staff, prompt service as always. Been coming here for the past 20 years and same friendly service.
Quick and friendly ...and as good as ever.
Prompt service, regular and clear updates.

Overall very friendly and happy with the service...
Excellent prompt service. Great Mercedes expertise. No hesitation in recommending.
Expert and pleasant service - strongly recommend
Excellent reliable service. Does all that is needed and tell you what is needed without flannel.
Colin Ferns Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews